Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

hopefully meeting a potential buyer tomorrow (they're buying a book from me on the Facebook marketplace), yay :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nothing wrong with being a nerd. Some of us are quite into nerds.

:D:D:D

Ohh rweally now BB!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I have a set of spanners if you want the lend of them Princess. Not sure if one is a3.

Trust me, there are enough spanners in my life already without the need for borrowing....thanks though :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trust me, there are enough spanners in my life already without the need for borrowing....thanks though :)

Do you use them to tighten your nuts??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

@Duvet Day.

The Rockshore glass was nicked from a Pub last year. Over the years I've nicked all branded glasses. I have em all.:D Exact drink in the exact glass.

Feeling very emotional after the Finding Jack Charlton DVD. It brought a tear to my eye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Fancy glass G! I'd love to be on a beach in this wind. I used to work by a beach and loved going out walking in the storms.[/QUOTE

hmmmmm.. there are storms and there is BELLA storm. I cannot even get out of the door in tis gale. My first year here I got thrown across the drive by the gale and was lucky to escape alive.. had my head met the wall....

I have learned to respect it out here; we have no shelter. The gale scours the place

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Warming up my dinner after watching Into The West , more sprouts anyone ? :pac:

Surreptitious , I would love to be sitting watching the waves crashing on the beach , storm or no storm .
    Stay warm and safe folks :)

Oh yes please! I thought I had another bag of them.. Must have another search tomorrow .

Too dark to watch anything" dark sky park" here. = but the sound effects are great. BITTER cold out. The waves crash the stones together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Nothing wrong with being a nerd. Some of us are quite into nerds.

Well, since ya put it that way! Hi! :pac:

Evening all, hope you've enjoyed a nice few days.
    Couchside here contentish but vaguely bored / borderline antsy. Gonna have to switch over to Sopranos or Frasier or Yellowstone :) or livelier TV repeats soonish, there's only so many Fr Ted viewings I can handle (*sorry dearest) Anyway...

Between yer scanners and spanners, ooh er... all confussed, lot going on there...
    Princess C: I have an ancient HP 6700 scanner/printer combo lad which is A4 sized. it's actually really really good in terms of detailed photo scanning but next to useless for your A3 requirements. Per Grem - finagle an office loaner....

^^^ and oooh BB has a type :D

Since you mentioned Sopranos CG, and it’s Christmas..

• Advertisement

A classic Dave!!!

Cali_girl wrote: »

A classic Dave!!!

100% So so so good! Watched it with the family yesterday! It may become a tradition (if I can make it happen :D ).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well, since ya put it that way! Hi! :pac:

Back off bro she's mine, I seen her first :pac:

Back off bro she's mine, I seen her first :pac:

Sorry buddy...

.... Dave steps back.

Let’s BB make her choice.

Battle of the nerds!

:D :pac:

I'll just say...

This is a great moment for me. And if you guys want to fight it out *coughtoplesscough* I'm happy to watch.

I'll just say...

This is a great moment for me. And if you guys want to fight it out *coughtoplesscough* I'm happy to watch.

I'll referee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Grandeeod wrote: »
    @Duvet Day.

The Rockshore glass was nicked from a Pub last year. Over the years I've nicked all branded glasses. I have em all.:D Exact drink in the exact glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

cj maxx wrote: »
    Grandeeod wrote: »
    @Duvet Day.

I'm fond of doing that myself.
    The problem is finding beer to fit the glass .

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello lads. I hope ye are all well.

I'm currently couchside watching YouTube videos. Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas. I've been pretty much alone because I obviously couldn't get home. Thankfully I was able to have some lunch with a colleague yesterday. Today I just chilled out.

I'll just say...

I'll referee :D

Sephers, seems we have to duke it out buddy!

• Advertisement

Sephers, seems we have to duke it out buddy!

A nerd off :D :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The weather is not that cold yet here again i am frozen :mad: This of course means i am veery excited about a challenge fight :D

A nerd off :D :pac:

How we gonna sort this out?

How we gonna sort this out?

Well I suppose you could display your python skills.

If that fails I've lots of baby oil and a paddling pool :D

Like pythons for arm wrestling or coding? :D

Seph had gone fierce quiet.

Hasn't he just, oh Sephers :P

Like pythons for arm wrestling or coding? :D

Seph had gone fierce quiet.

Wasn't necessarily thinking coding or arm wrestling .....but you know nerd contest n all that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Monty python???

RMAOK wrote: »
    Monty python???

No!

That would be just a graze of a fight.

• Advertisement

Spaghetti wrestling is where it's at

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement