Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,020 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

There's shag all on the TV again tonight. The Christmas schedule has been really bad.
    Lucky I have a book to read.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

So the eldest just curls up on the couch beside me, robbing my blanket and says "you're going to die before my daddy"

Eh what now :D you wouldn't want to be sensitive in this house

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

There's shag all on the TV again tonight. The Christmas schedule has been really bad.

Its beyond brutal.:mad: Every morning I scan the schedule and so far I have about three recordings left to watch. In previous years I'd have over ten so far. Hoping to get out for a walk tomorrow if the weather isn't crap as usual. I'll go to the shop and maybe spend a fiver on something stupid, to justify the walk and actually see other human beings. If the TV was decent, it wouldn't be so bad without the pub, a meal out or visits.

Oooh I got seven books this Christmas! Yay! Gonna have a shower to warm up and then I'll start one of them. :)

I just read on Instagram that if you drive past the test centres, they're packed.
    So that's where everyone is hanging out :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Sometimes people just want you to listen, i'd say you did well.. They will sort it out.

Thanks grem :) hopefully they will, I finally got to sleep after 5 am, badly needed the sleep

it was snowing here for a while earlier :D

Successfully sold a book from Facebook Marketplace earlier, boy was it cold out!
    Folks weren't too happy when I told them (they were concerned with me and my Asperger's and my safety), but I'm an adult now, so it was my decision in the end.

I thought I might be selling another book tomorrow, but it turned out that someone kids had gotten their phone and sent me a message in error

I just read on Instagram that if you drive past the test centres, they're packed.

Low numbers tonight, apparently because loads didn't bother going for a test on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.:eek:

Anyway, back to boredom here, but at least the food and drink are good. Oh I forgot to say I have to contact Lottery.ie on Tuesday morning. I scored on the Euromillions raffle numbers last Tuesday. Only checked this morning. Get in ya good thing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I took a tub of sweets out of the boot of the car. They were freezing! Could hardly get my teeth into them.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Oh I forgot to say I have to contact Lottery.ie on Tuesday morning. I scored on the Euromillions raffle numbers last Tuesday. Only checked this morning. Get in ya good thing!!!

Yay! Nice one G!

I'm such a dope, my first thought was nct centres , ffs

• Advertisement

Low numbers tonight, apparently because loads didn't bother going for a test on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.:eek:

Anyway, back to boredom here, but at least the food and drink are good. Oh I forgot to say I have to contact Lottery.ie on Tuesday morning. I scored on the Euromillions raffle numbers last Tuesday. Only checked this morning. Get in ya good thing!!!
    Do you not know how much you won?

Do you not know how much you won?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Woohoo , congratulations G , couldn't happen to a nicer person !

That reminds me, I must get the NY millionaire lotto raffle ticket tomorrow.
    I've a voucher for the local shop so I'll get it for free :)

I rarely do any kind of Lotto.

€5.000.:D

5k?!!!
    Wow!!!!!!

As in 5K? Or are you purposely adding extra zeroes after decimal point? :D

As in 5K? Or are you purposely adding extra zeroes after decimal point? :D

5K. But the zeros make it look better.:D

Well done, my friend.
    Well deserved.

Ah G I'm delighted for you! You so deserve that!!! :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That's a lovely thing to happen at Christmas. Congrads.

Excellent, congratulations, well deserved.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

G, I'm feckin over the moon for you. Good things happening to good people, that's warmed my miserable sod of a heart!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Huge congrats G!!

Brilliant Grandee...we all need a rub off you now for luck.😂

You dirty yolk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Couldn't think of a better or more deserving person to win. Enjoy spending it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭thomil

Wohoo, Congratulations!!!

You do know that means that the next round of drinks is on you, don't you? :D

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Jaysus, this is the filthiest thing I've read in this thread and thats saying a lot!!

• Advertisement

Things just went from bad to worse.
    There's an obituary episode to Fungi the dolphin coming on TV now.
    Someone send me drugs now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement