Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
12-04-2021, 07:41   #3826
ShamoBuc
Moderator
 
ShamoBuc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 23,982
Roman Mist 4.10 at 16/1
ShamoBuc is offline  
(5) thanks from:
Advertisement
12-04-2021, 09:29   #3827
Widdensushi
Registered User
 
Widdensushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamoBuc View Post
Roman Mist 4.10 at 16/1
Just do we don't jinx it, I can't see this horse winning, it's never won a race, did you pick it because you like Rome!!!!!!
Widdensushi is offline  
Thanks from:
12-04-2021, 11:01   #3828
ShamoBuc
Moderator
 
ShamoBuc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 23,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widdensushi View Post
Just do we don't jinx it, I can't see this horse winning, it's never won a race, did you pick it because you like Rome!!!!!!
I do like Rome! But thats not the reason, simply a tip I got, from someone who knows better than me. If you don't like it, don't back it.
ShamoBuc is offline  
(4) thanks from:
12-04-2021, 16:18   #3829
but1er
Registered User
 
but1er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamoBuc View Post
I do like Rome! But thats not the reason, simply a tip I got, from someone who knows better than me. If you don't like it, don't back it.
just couldnt get a clear run. on the rail then outside then back inside.
but1er is offline  
12-04-2021, 16:22   #3830
Scoundrel
Registered User
 
Scoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by but1er View Post
just couldnt get a clear run. on the rail then outside then back inside.
paddypower paying 4th on that race extra place special so not all bad
Scoundrel is offline  
Advertisement
12-04-2021, 16:23   #3831
realdanbreen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamoBuc View Post
Roman Mist 4.10 at 16/1
Worked out grand,PP paid 4 places!
realdanbreen is offline  
12-04-2021, 16:24   #3832
ShamoBuc
Moderator
 
ShamoBuc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 23,982
Went off at 22/1 so that will do, 365 were 4 places too I believe.
ShamoBuc is offline  
(4) thanks from:
12-04-2021, 16:26   #3833
bassy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamoBuc View Post
Went off at 22/1 so that will do, 365 were 4 places too I believe.
Nice one m8 well done
bassy is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet