Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’m retiring to my hammock for the night, but I shall be sleeping with one eye open.

Finally feeling better.

So SKeith and Mr Buckethead, give me your election manifesto in no more than 5 sentences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Finally feeling better.

So SKeith and Mr Buckethead, give me your election manifesto in no more than 5 sentences.

I will kill a wolf!

5 words was enough for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Is there not a massive risk with being camp leader straight off the bat? If you do hit on a WW you’re pretty much guaranteed to be lynched immediately.
    So that would lead me to believe that only a WW would really want the job as it would be a massive advantage, you’d be down two villagers on the first day

Unless of course you think you’ll be killed off and it’s a noble act

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Is there not a massive risk with being camp leader straight off the bat? If you do hit on a WW you’re pretty much guaranteed to be lynched immediately.
    So that would lead me to believe that only a WW would really want the job as it would be a massive advantage, you’d be down two villagers on the first day

Unless of course you think you’ll be killed off and it’s a noble act

Munched you mean, yeah, its part and parcil of the game to be munched.

Lynched, no way. What villager auto lynches people who can find wolves.
    I'll never be trusted for just killing a wolf or two, but heck, the more I find before they get rid of me, the more fun the game is.

hello fellow camp mates

Just checking in, I'll catch up tomorrow or maybe later as there hasn't been much chatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,235 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

These beds are uncomfortable

Im-a-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-of-Here-TV-show-On-set-Australia-16-Nov-2017.jpg

hello fellow camp mates

Just checking in, I'll catch up tomorrow or maybe later as there hasn't been much chatter.

Yay, welcome to the party MJ, we have a full house.

Its that a record? Everybody signing in on day zero :D

sKeith wrote: »
    Yay, welcome to the party MJ, we have a full house.

Its that a record? Everybody signing in on day zero :D

oh, and party is for mj,
    hbty hbty hbdmj hbty.

• Advertisement

oh, and party is for mj,
    hbty hbty hbdmj hbty.

Saaaaaaaay what?

Youve got my vote for camp leader

So, lets wrap up the day cas i don't do mornings and if i survive, it'll be tomorrow afternoon b4 i get back te ye all.

LoughC
    ??
    links wolfiness to a campaign that we all know must be run. Tells me I would jump at people who want to be camp leader. Trying to pocket BH and others.

Whiplashy
    ?
    ulterior motives for campainging for camp leader then drops it when questioned on it. Later comes back with a wolf would do this. “Therefore it would make perfect sense for a wolf to try and be the first leader.”

then my dear headbucket,
    fixxxer
    ?
    fluff then hopped into a campaign for fluffyness?
    i like the competition, but i think you latched onto a way to fluff, not actually wanting to win anything.

and my favorite villager,
    sullivlo
    villager to be trusted!
    Unless they took a leaf out of Necros playbook and there are no roles!
    This is not the mind of anyone who recieved a role, this is the mind of someone who recieved a no role pm! my vote for camp leader after myself.

for those that were not there, some background, we all met up a few weeks ago and necro played a prank on us, he made us all believe we were having a normal game of ww but he had not dished out any roles, and just wolfed whomever he felt like, it was hilarious for him, but all us villagers were obv annoyed a tiny bit. So, in my mind, sully got a no role card, so is good.

And for anyone named above, you have over 16 hours or so to convince me i'm totally barking up the wrong tree, and why i shouldn't off you at the lynch as camp leader! you don't need to munch me over this!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

473423.pngDon't want to win?? Of course I want to win. I am to steer the village to Victory!! A vote for Lord Buckethead gets you on Team Buckethead and the title of Little Buckette

Besides old man, you've not given us any reason to vote for you besides you'll definitely grab a wolf on day one apparently. Sure let's all be sheep and blindly follow. Nice soft flattering of Mick there to get him onside.

if you're a villager buckethead, i'm on you side of all this, lets not devide and conquer, if you can convince me you are not just fluffing, you'd be a great ally!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So, lets wrap up the day cas i don't do mornings and if i survive, it'll be tomorrow afternoon b4 i get back te ye all.

LoughC
    ??
    links wolfiness to a campaign that we all know must be run. Tells me I would jump at people who want to be camp leader. Trying to pocket BH and others.

Whiplashy
    ?
    ulterior motives for campainging for camp leader then drops it when questioned on it. Later comes back with a wolf would do this. “Therefore it would make perfect sense for a wolf to try and be the first leader.”

then my dear headbucket,
    fixxxer
    ?
    fluff then hopped into a campaign for fluffyness?
    i like the competition, but i think you latched onto a way to fluff, not actually wanting to win anything.

and my favorite villager,
    sullivlo
    villager to be trusted!
    Unless they took a leaf out of Necros playbook and there are no roles!
    This is not the mind of anyone who recieved a role, this is the mind of someone who recieved a no role pm! my vote for camp leader after myself.

for those that were not there, some background, we all met up a few weeks ago and necro played a prank on us, he made us all believe we were having a normal game of ww but he had not dished out any roles, and just wolfed whomever he felt like, it was hilarious for him, but all us villagers were obv annoyed a tiny bit. So, in my mind, sully got a no role card, so is good.

So essentially you’ve named anyone who questioned your attempt to become camp leader.

I thought you were good at wolf hunting? You’re doing a bad job!

I’m not a wolf but I do think you are acting so dodge. Either you are a stupid wolf or a bored NRV.

Not sure yet which one. I guess we will SEE which one you R.

Loughc wrote: »
    So essentially you’ve named anyone who questioned your attempt to become camp leader.

I’m not a wolf but I do think you are acting so dodge. Either you are a stupid wolf or a bored NRV.

Are you going to munch me so we can find out what side i am playing for?

Nothing you said above is constructive in why i should trust you.

What in your evidence ever sugested that i am a stupid wolf? Should that not make you think twice about what you are saying? Vote me, i'll make you proud.

and why pretent to be the seer, that just shits wolf to me on day 0, are you that crapping your pants?

for those that need reading glasses.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

and why pretent to be the seer, that just shits wolf to me on day 0, are you that crapping your pants?

I was actually hinting for the seer check you out. Get you checked as soon as possible. I’m not claiming to be the seer that would be stupid. I would be munched in minutes if I did. I wouldn’t see 10.01am.

Again you’re doing a great job wolf hunting :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

no seer in the history of seerer does that shit!

I was actually hinting for the seer check you out. Get you checked as soon as possible. I’m not claiming to be the seer that would be stupid. I would be munched in minutes if I did. I wouldn’t see 10.01am.

Again you’re doing a great job wolf hunting :rolleyes:

Dont worry about the seer, i'm able to instruct myself in how to do shit.

No further instructions needed from the wolves.

and... you dont need to ever hint to the seer, you can directly talk to them,

seer, hello.

see,

its not hard.

the seer aint gonna be stupod enough to go hi back.

no hints needed.

i'd say seer check you, but i think you are obv wolf, so why bother risking the seer over u?

The low lying wolves must be loving this. sKeith making it nice and easy for them. Wolves don’t go strong on Day 0. If I was a wolf Keithy I’d pop in say hello and try to stay off the radar for as long as possible.

Wolves don’t go on the attack from the get know. And wouldn’t be as stupid to go after a mentaller like sKeith. Don’t waste your time and tunnel yourself on me.

If you’re the wolf hunter you say you are go prove it. Go nab one and you’ll get my vote.

The low lying wolves must be loving this. sKeith making it nice and easy for them. Wolves don’t go strong on Day 0. If I was a wolf Keithy I’d pop in say hello and try to stay off the radar for as long as possible.

Wolves don’t go on the attack from the get know. And wouldn’t be as stupid to go after a mentaller like sKeith. Don’t waste your time and tunnel yourself on me.

If you’re the wolf hunter you say you are go prove it. Go nab one and you’ll get my vote.

Vote for me and i might not kill you!
    vote early, or i may not be convinced.

Reflect on your word and me....
    Why am i still wolfy to you?
    Why does that make sense in your head?
    I can re-evalute u, try re-evaulating me.

While im a big advocate of seers catching wolfs i do think its also important to peek people who could go far in the game.

Dead peeked players arent very good at end game. I feel its something people overlook when it comes to the seer role

While im a big advocate of seers catching wolfs i do think its also important to peek people who could go far in the game.

Dead peeked players arent very good at end game. I feel its something people overlook when it comes to the seer role
    I agree, i don't think i am destined to last long in this game.

Reflect on your word and me....
    Why am i still wolfy to you?
    Why does that make sense in your head?
    I can re-evalute u, try re-evaulating me.

To be honest I was leaning more towards you being a NRV with nothing to lose over wolf at the moment.

Your eagierness to win this camp vote did make me think tho there’s something up for grabs that I’m missing. I’m worried that was an extra kill either for team wolf or team SK.

But why I’m not too sure you’re a wolf is Other than lord buckethead no one put themselves forward which prob makes it seem more likely you’re not a wolf as a wolf wouldn’t be so upfront. Or if you were a wolf it’s a great fn play.

I’m happy to search other avenues for now. There’s nothing for either of us to gain if we tunnel just on each other on Day 0. There’s 17 other players sitting quiet while we go back and forth.

• Advertisement

To be honest I was leaning more towards you being a NRV with nothing to lose over wolf at the moment.

Your eagierness to win this camp vote did make me think tho there’s something up for grabs that I’m missing. I’m worried that was an extra kill either for team wolf or team SK.

But why I’m not too sure you’re a wolf is Other than lord buckethead no one put themselves forward which prob makes it seem more likely you’re not a wolf as a wolf wouldn’t be so upfront. Or if you were a wolf it’s a great fn play.

I’m happy to search other avenues for now. There’s nothing for either of us to gain if we tunnel just on each other on Day 0. There’s 17 other players sitting quiet while we go back and forth.

Good, i expect ithe vote to be in for me at 10 am then, or once vote opens, no later.

Vote sKeith #1.

Advertisement