Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

sKeith wrote: »
    west world WW had 7 evils for 19 players.
    overwatch WW had 5 evils for 18 players.

I think 7 should be the max evils we could see.
    Unless they took a leaf out of Necros playbook and there are no roles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sullivlo wrote: »

I'll be backing your campaign after mine is over.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Rolefluid. It is 2019 after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,260 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What's for dinner, I'm starved

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What's for dinner, I'm starved

Well, it was gonna be chow mein but....

i-said-noodles-gordon-ramsay-memes.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

18 celebs 19 players?

Yeah, they just let me in for some reason. I mean, I was once on Larry Gogan's Just a Minute quiz, but I wouldn't call myself a celebrity. Probably wanted a bog-standard joe soap I reckon. Having said that, still probably more famous than some of those who were on I'm a Celebrity.

tritium wrote: »
    From the rules- anyone agree it looks like at least two and possibly three sets of baddies?

I'd agree. 'The A' suggests that their might be more than one wolf team, compared to the 'The' for the serial killer.

I'd agree.

A wolf team wins, tends to mean there is more than 1 wolf team, but i wouldn't rule out copy n paste and not paying attention to details either.

The sk is more definite, one Serial killer.

Villager win con gives no clues to other teams makeup.

Using the indefinite article regarding wolves makes multi wolf teams a possibility, especially then using definite article to describe the serial killer.

Ah, well my previous view seems to have been said a while before by someone else.

Green&Red wrote: »
    There couldn’t be nine wolves out of 19 could there? Sure we have no chance

Maybe I'm missing something but where did you get nine from?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Three teams of three

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Three teams of three

And where did you get the idea of a team having three players?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Barney92 wrote: »
    And where did you get the idea of a team having three players?

Possibly inside information....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Loughc wrote: »
    Agreed. Strong emphasis on the word teams and SK refers to “they” implying more than one.

how many per team would we be thinking with 19 on the list even 3 teams of 3 puts it up against us in the village.

Or maybe just reading the posts!!

I know I’m a noob but I’m not an idiot, whenever I’m lucky enough to be a character I won’t be letting the car out of the bag handy like that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

how could that not be useful for a wolf? villager gets killed instead of Wolf, what am I missing here?

But why would a wolf kill another wolf on day 1? Thats a mad theory to have on day 1.

Whoever is the leader should not get a pass, what if there is more than one wolf team for example.[/quote]

Just on the bit in bold, as per the win conditions there is the wolves and an SK, so at least two evil teams

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Lord TSC wrote: »
    19 celebrities have been chosen to enter one of the fiercest reality competitions, each vying to either launch or re-ignite their careers. To do so, they’ll have to find the balance between charming, entertaining and ruthless, as they all aim to claim the crown, and become King or Queen of the Jungle.

But in order to claim that coveted title, they will have to outlast their fellow villagers, discovering who can trust, and who is plotting with others against them.

Who will emerge victorious? And who will tap out, screaming the immortal words.

I’m a Celebrity…..GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

YaWRgcA.gif

Your hosts for this year are Declan Donnelly and Holly Willoughby. Joe Swash returns as well for some “Extra Camp” Productions.

This is a game where every celebrity is in it for themselves, and the producers would like to deny the reports that a group of contestants were seen in the hotel together, plotting together to survive as a team, with intentions of sabotaging the rest of the camp.

Producers send their well wishes to Ant McPartland, who unfortunately was not able to host this year. They would also like to deny all rumours that he was spotted on a flight inbound to a local airport. Ant is at home, enjoying a well-earned, voluntary break.

==========

“I’m a Celebrity” has always been known for its public votes, but we’ve decided to shake things up this year!

Starting off, there will be NO eliminations voted on by the general public! (I.E. No lynch votes).

Instead, contestants are going to vote each day to nominate a Camp Leader. This camp leader will be asked to take responsibility for deciding which member of their camp is a weak link and should be eliminated from the game. The camp leader may also have other responsibilities as well, and as such, the camp should ensure that the position goes to only the most trustworthy of individuals.

The Camp Leader position is one that can only be assigned to a player ONCE in the game (unless all remaining players have been camp leader previously, in which case the counter resets).

Voting will open each morning around 10AM. Voting will be done through the usual manner, and will be linked below.

==========

Contestants are asked to keep a close eye on their private messages, which may be used during the course of the game.

==========

The mod team for this game are Lord TSC, Pter and Deconduo, who can be contacted via PM should the players have any questions.

The mod team would like to make contestants aware that certain elements of the game may change as the game progresses. Advanced warning will be given should this need arise.

==========

Game Schedule.
    10AM – Morning munch. Camp Leader votes open.
    6PM – Camp Leader results announced
    8:30-9PM – Camp Leader will announce his choice on who must be evicted from the camp.
    No roles listed.

I don’t recognise many of the contestants. A bit like the normal show.

But could we draw any conclusions from the characters?

Should have finished reading the thread, I see that has already been discussed.

only mam mick and yoss still to post, not bad for 9 hours in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

only mam mick and yoss still to post, not bad for 9 hours in.

I was lurking behind the dunny , watching to see who was keeping an eye on the camp fire ..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

473407.jpg
    If you want dead cornflakes for breakfast instead of live scorpions, vote Lord Buckethead for camp leader.

So who is camp chef? I am hungry and I suppose we are on the rice and beans?

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    So who is camp chef? I am hungry and I suppose we are on the rice and beans?

Due to a mistake in the kitchen, its stir fried dingos.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

evening peeps.

howdy yoss, welcome to the party.

Fine with me, I’ll try anything once!!

Can we upgrade to kangaroo?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

in that case, make your first vote a vote for Lord Buckethead!!

Can we upgrade to kangaroo?

The staff thought it would be bad PR to go out hunting Kangaroos in australia, they watched crocodile dundee for research before coming and took micks warning about hunting them seriously but they caught several joeys in their snares and they are much juicier than kangaroo anyhow.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

E78x.gif

Loughc wrote: »
    E78x.gif

https://tenor.com/E78x.gif

Don’t know why that didn’t show :(

• Advertisement

It shows when you click on it. Ant and Dec look so young in that gif

Advertisement