Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

quickbeam wrote: »
    Morning campers!

I could tentatively hope on board a sKeith CL vote. If he's a villager then he really IS a good shot for spotting wolves and it'd be our best chance. My only reservation is that I am personally crap at spotting wolves so sKeith could be one, in which case should not be CL.

I'll put in a tentative vote for him as early as I can in case I don't get back on later and reevaluate later in the day if I do have time.

We CAN change our minds in our vote can't we?? :confused:

But, if he is a villager then maybe we should let things develop before electing him as camp leader - his wolf spotting capabilities may well be more finely tuned in a few days.

On the other hand, if he's a wolf then getting his role camp leader out of the way on day 1 would be in his interests as the randomness of the first day would be a valid excuse for killing a villager.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ah no not BH :(

Nice one on Sully going tho! Great grab. Does that mean there’s 2 wolves teams or is that a wolf kill and SK kill?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Loughc wrote: »

Nice one on Sully going tho! Great grab. Does that mean there’s 2 wolves teams or is that a wolf kill and SK kill?

It could be either with SK having kills on alternate nights.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

crosstownk wrote: »
    It could be either with SK having kills on alternate nights.

If it’s 2 wolves teams and a SK kill on alternative nights we are fecked!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

One wolf down already! Doesn’t really give us much info though. We already knew there were at least 2 bad teams with the SK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I was about to say that it does but if there’s a serial killer when would they kill?
    Or maybe the SK reference was just a mistake, which is my reading of it, just copied and pasted

Well Keith’s reads so far are ****e as he had sullivio as lock village.

Not a bad result for the first munch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Would it be fair to assume the wolves have kept a low profile so far?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PLEASE HOLD FOR AN IMPORTANT CAMP ANNOUNCEMENT.

dd4-5c1f.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C407

Hey camp-mates. Its time for today's Bushtucker Trial!

Monday Competition:

The producers have decided to bring back a golden oldie for the first bushtucker trial - Wonky Donkey.

ezgif.com-resize83.gif?itok=4qXkXENx

For the uninitiated, the rules are simple. As Dec used to put it so simply, "IT'S GOT TO RHYME!". If you see a donkey with three legs, it is a wonky donkey. If there's a crocodile playing the bagpipes, it is a jock croc. Easy. Just say what you see.

The first person to PM LORD TSC the three correct descriptions of the below pictures will win a prize!

enhanced-32259-1490095211-4.jpg
    enhanced-26625-1490093137-11.png
    enhanced-32285-1490096237-13.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Huh. I had BH down as my potential ejection.

• Advertisement

My answers are in

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bushtucker Trial has been completed. A Prize has been awarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I can see why they went for BH, as Loughc said he has been very logical.

Wonder what it was in Sully’s posts that the SK picked up on.

RIP BH, Burn in hell Sully :-p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Didn't win :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ah boo to this first past the post thing. Had an annoying colleague at the desk talking ****e to me. :(

What was the crocodile one?

fixxxer wrote: »
    Didn't win :(

Me neither. Got the answers right but too slow :(

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ah boo to this first past the post thing. Had an annoying colleague at the desk talking ****e to me. :(

Not a crocodile, an alligator- skater gator

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Correct answers were:

Skater Gator
    Stark Shark
    Funny Bunny

I didn’t realise there would be a comp and was late getting on.

Mollyb60 wrote: »

I didn’t answer quick enough

I said skater gator,stark shark and funny bunny

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Correct answers were:

Skater Gator
    Stark Shark
    Funny Bunny

That’s what I had but someone got there before me

Well Keith’s reads so far are ****e as he had sullivio as lock village.

Could that have been a play by SKeith? Could SKeith be the SK?

He could have sniffed a wolf out in sully played it off that sully was no threat so there’s no link to the kill and him?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Missed the fecking trial :( Sully gone, happy days, at this point id like to nominate myself for the role of camp leader, it's a role that would suit me for various reasons and I would be a democratic leader, working on the basis of village votes in order to eliminate our next wolf.

Vote Duffman, it's vote for a good night and a good beer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

kitten_k wrote: »
    I can see why they went for BH, as Loughc said he has been very logical.

Wonder what it was in Sully’s posts that the SK picked up on.

RIP BH, Burn in hell Sully :-p

Why the SK assumption?

Also, I think it should have been punny bunny and not just because that was my answer :).

sullivlo wrote: »
    Hopefully we will have a better idea after the announcement as to how many bad teams there are. Then we can work out stats.

I think we need CL tied up early so we can discuss who we should get the camp leader to evict.

I’m proposing that we have the CL tied up before lunch, which should give us more time to do an FFA for wh to evict.

I like the dynamic of the CL but I think it needs to be a trusted player, otherwise we run the risk of the camp leader going rogue and voting off someone else.

This is what sully said about bad teams. Dunno if it tells us anything really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I couldn’t work out the shark one :( Still don’t get it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

This is what sully said about bad teams. Dunno if it tells us anything really

Her haste to get it wrapped up before lunch might point towards one of the early front runners ie Keith and Fixxxer who were actively campaigning

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I couldn’t work out the shark one :( Still don’t get it to be honest.

Winter is coming is The Starks motto in game of thrones

Could that have been a play by SKeith? Could SKeith be the SK?

He could have sniffed a wolf out in sully played it off that sully was no threat so there’s no link to the kill and him?

Just have to wait and see if there is a third kill either tonight or tomorrow. Then we’ll know if there are two wolf teams and an SK. unless the wolf teams alternate votes.

• Advertisement

^^^^ alternate munches not votes

Advertisement