Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options
  • 17-02-2019 11:06am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭

19 celebrities have been chosen to enter one of the fiercest reality competitions, each vying to either launch or re-ignite their careers. To do so, they’ll have to find the balance between charming, entertaining and ruthless, as they all aim to claim the crown, and become King or Queen of the Jungle.

But in order to claim that coveted title, they will have to outlast their fellow villagers, discovering who can trust, and who is plotting with others against them.

Who will emerge victorious? And who will tap out, screaming the immortal words.

I’m a Celebrity…..GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

YaWRgcA.gif

Your hosts for this year are Declan Donnelly and Holly Willoughby. Joe Swash returns as well for some “Extra Camp” Productions.

This is a game where every celebrity is in it for themselves, and the producers would like to deny the reports that a group of contestants were seen in the hotel together, plotting together to survive as a team, with intentions of sabotaging the rest of the camp.

Producers send their well wishes to Ant McPartland, who unfortunately was not able to host this year. They would also like to deny all rumours that he was spotted on a flight inbound to a local airport. Ant is at home, enjoying a well-earned, voluntary break.

==========

“I’m a Celebrity” has always been known for its public votes, but we’ve decided to shake things up this year!

Starting off, there will be NO eliminations voted on by the general public! (I.E. No lynch votes).

Instead, contestants are going to vote each day to nominate a Camp Leader. This camp leader will be asked to take responsibility for deciding which member of their camp is a weak link and should be eliminated from the game. The camp leader may also have other responsibilities as well, and as such, the camp should ensure that the position goes to only the most trustworthy of individuals.

The Camp Leader position is one that can only be assigned to a player ONCE in the game (unless all remaining players have been camp leader previously, in which case the counter resets).

Voting will open each morning around 10AM. Voting will be done through the usual manner, and will be linked below.

==========

Contestants are asked to keep a close eye on their private messages, which may be used during the course of the game.

==========

The mod team for this game are Lord TSC, Pter and Deconduo, who can be contacted via PM should the players have any questions.

The mod team would like to make contestants aware that certain elements of the game may change as the game progresses. Advanced warning will be given should this need arise.

==========

Game Schedule.
    10AM – Morning munch. Camp Leader votes open.
    6PM – Camp Leader results announced
    8:30-9PM – Camp Leader will announce his choice on who must be evicted from the camp.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The Rules

1. Respect the mods: The decisions of the mods are final. Mods will not enter into discussion or arguments on thread about mechanics of the game. There will be a time for review and discussion after the game is complete. The mods have some secrets, but all players have been provided with the information they need to play the game. If you have any questions, please PM Lord TSC, Pter or Deconduo and we will respond as soon as possible.

2. Don't cheat: This is a game that relies heavily on the players having integrity. No PMing other players in the game, and no chat about the game outside of this game thread and designated back forum threads. No posting of any PMs from the game mod or referring to the content of them. No screen-shots, quoting from backroom threads or naming of rooms anyone may or may not have are permitted. No editing of posts as well.

3. Game schedule and voting rules: The game begins as soon as the mods say go. There will be a lynch on Monday evening between 8:30 - 9pm and each subsequent night. Wolf kills are at 10am. The camp leader form will be opened following the Wolf Kill and players can vote until 05:59:59PM. You can change your vote as many times as you like, but only your last vote will count. Do not share your vote form password with anyone else. All votes have to be made by yourself.

4. Camp Leader vote rules: The votes will be published as soon as possible following the vote in the order they were cast.

In the event of a tie: All tied players will be up for nomination with a new vote immediately following and to close at 7pm. This vote will be in public on thread in the format VOTE XXXX.
    The tied players will lose the right to vote at this juncture.
    Please Note: All votes in the tied vote scenario are final - no redaction or withdrawal of votes will be allowed.

5. Are you dead? People are free to post in the thread until the lynch and kills are announced. You are not dead until a post in the game thread announces it. Once you are dead, please don't post in the game thread again. Dead players are also asked to NOT THANK POSTS IN THE GAME THREAD AFTER DEATH. You will be granted access to the deadroom where you can discuss the game.

6. Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behaviour, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but DO NOT abuse another player. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop; if they do not, please PM a forum mod (Sullivlo/Pter) or use the report button on the post in question. Forum mods will investigate and action any issues at an appropriate time, keeping the game mods informed of any actions as needed.

7. Stay in the game world: This game takes place in the Australian jungle and players are highly encouraged to get on board with the theme. You don't need to reveal your character, but refrain from talking about real life or the world outside the I’m a Celebrity Universe during the game. Have fun, make meme’s, take the piss and try to enjoy the game. THERE ARE NO HIDDEN TASKS IN THIS GAME.

8. Sub Rules: In the event a player cannot continue for any reason, or at mod discretion due to lack of activity, players may be subbed where possible. There is to be no discussion on thread about substitutions in any fashion. Players requesting to be subbed out must PM the mods. Players are asked at a minimum to contribute 5 posts per cycle.

Win Conditions:

A wolf team wins by gaining parity with the village, after the sk is dead (i.e. there is the same number of people on their team as there are villagers left).
    The sk wins is they gain parity with any other remaining player.
    The village wins by eliminating ALL non-villagers from the game.
    Player List
    Quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter
    Kitten_K
    fixxxer
    MicksJaguar
    duffman13
    sullivlo
    tritium
    Mollyb60
    LoughC
    Strawberry Milkshake
    y0ssar1an22
    Barney92
    JP Liz V1
    Whiplashy
    Mam of 4
    Green & Red
    crosstownk
    SKeith

Link to vote for Camp Leader

https://goo.gl/forms/EIsRCu5XPrpqB9fW2

And with all that said, I think we're good to open the thread to our celebrities.

Feel free to have a look round the camp, get to know each other and so on and so forth.

To our celebrities playing for the first time, welcome and best of luck. To our returning celebrities, also the best of luck. If anyone needs clarification on anything, feel free to fire any of us PMs, and we'll get back to you asap.

First action will occur tomorrow morning when the wolves decide which celebrity will be the first ejected from the camp. Following this, we will be opening voting for the first Camp Leader election.

Have fun :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Hello

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Dammit. Missed opportunity to say first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Morning Sully

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

First!!¡!!!¡!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Morning guys

Mozzies eh?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Quick check-in on lunch. Will play proper this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Hey guys, I'm checking in now coz I'm expecting company over in about 15 minutes and they'll be here for the night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Holy jesus for a horrible second there I thought we were supposed to be using anon accounts. Whew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I'm not quite sure if this is real. I just can't believe you would have the audacity to serve me up this abomination of a concoction and not expect me to call you out on serving me a steaming pile of horse poop. You're fired!

6455882-ramsay-news_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqbRF8GMdXQ5UNQkWBrq_MOBxo7k3IcFzOpcVpLpEd-fY.jpg?imwidth=450

I don't watch many reality tv shows. My favorites are 'top shot' and 'the great escape'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Liking the look of the camp leader aspect of the game in one way, not so much in other ways. A nice sunny Sunday, feels like the jungle for sure today

I'll be voting myself for camp leader.
    My advice to you is to vote for me too, as I am the only safe person to vote for, but I know everyone is going to have their own silly ideas about that, so, if you don't know who to vote for, trust my d0 accuracy, and vote for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

sKeith wrote: »
    My advice to you is to vote for me too, as I am the only safe person to vote for, but I know everyone is going to have their own silly ideas about that, so, if you don't know who to vote for, trust my d0 accuracy, and vote for me.

Hahaha good man

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Yipes didn’t think we’d have started till after lunch. Rice and beans with a side of sheep’s testicle from here on in so

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Morning all. Raging hangover and I think I clipped a car but I’m sure it’ll all be fine.

tumblr_inline_no94w87gwV1rxkvla_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Anseo.

I’ll be back when I’ve read it all in detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Hi everyone. First time here in the jungle so still trying to work things out and highly suspicious of all of you.

sKeith wrote: »

Why so eager? Does someone have ulterior motives?

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Hi everyone. First time here in the jungle so still trying to work things out and highly suspicious of all of you.

Why so eager? Does someone have ulterior motives?

I want to be camp leader, and the early bird catches the worms.

A vote for me is not a wasted vote.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

looks like ive been out of the I'm a celeb loop and will have to do research, wasn't in the Taiwan news that any of these celebs were sent to the jungle to eat a spider testes. I'm a PW mod and I'm even struggling to recall Hogan!

Actually weird playing as BH again actually, that edit button option being back scares me especially as I'll be more inclined to be posting in other forums now whilst using the same browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod note

Can confirm editing posts = cheating.

Don't do it.

Have updated rules post just so we are all 100% clear on this.

Actually googling shows that I guess that image in the OP includes people who were just rumored to be in it being included ha Spotting Conor McGregor in there seemed odd

Lord TSC wrote: »
    18 celebrities have been chosen to enter one of the fiercest reality competitions, each vying to either launch or re-ignite their careers.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Player List
    Quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter
    Kitten_K
    fixxxer
    MicksJaguar
    duffman13
    sullivlo
    tritium
    Mollyb60
    LoughC
    Strawberry Milkshake
    y0ssar1an22
    Barney92
    JP Liz V1
    Whiplashy
    Mam of 4
    Green & Red
    crosstownk
    SKeith

18 celebs 19 players?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Ah sure most people don’t know half the I’m A Celeb contestants at the start but we can all get to know each other and help kickstart our careers again

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Op should say 19 good spot.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Ah sure most people don’t know half the I’m A Celeb contestants at the start but we can all get to know each other and help kickstart our careers again

My career's just fine and does not need a kick starting.

That's another good reason ye should all make me camp leader, I'm hugely succesful and a household name.

I was abducted during filming and brought in here against my will.

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Op should say 19 good spot.

Ah good, i thought it might be a puzzle that needed solving, can lay that to rest now.

Advertisement