Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Had a good 5 or 6km walk to...and around this...and in the last 20M...I fell off the walkway and fecked my ankle ligaments.. currently icing my ankle on the couch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Had a good 5 or 6km walk to...and around this...and in the last 20M...I fell off the walkway and fecked my ankle ligaments.. currently icing my ankle on the couch :D

I knew I was right to refuse to get up on that walkway when I was there. Needs handrails, so it does. Did you land in the lake?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,048 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I knew I was right to refuse to get up on that walkway when I was there. Needs handrails, so it does. Did you land in the lake?

Is that Killarney? There's bush fires today.

To thine own self be true

Mention of a walkway makes me think not.

Happy Saturday Krazy Katz :p

Time for garden pints.

• Advertisement

No the other side...my right leg slipped off....I somehow spun in the air and was facing the way I came when I landed..left leg made a few cracking sounds... ligaments are buggered I'd say... will take myself off to a&e Tomo I think when the swelling eases

It's called Gleanntenassig Woods ...it's in the Slieve Mish mountains

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Myself and Alfie decided to head to the river today, going to go to the woods now as it’s cooler, he had to have an ice cream (not a full one just a lick or 3)

Hope your ankle heals quickly so you can enjoy the rest of this beautiful weather :)

Liverpool :D:D

No the other side...my right leg slipped off....I somehow spun in the air and was facing the way I came when I landed..left leg made a few cracking sounds... ligaments are buggered I'd say... will take myself off to a&e Tomo I think when the swelling eases

Nasty! Keep the leg up and if you're not going to a&e tonight, raise it on pillows in bed tonight. Sounds like you could do with an x ray.

It's called Gleanntenassig Woods ...it's in the Slieve Mish mountains

Couldn't think of the name of the place!

• Advertisement

You're a clumsy eejit :D

You're a clumsy eejit :D

Sympathy is strong with this one

It's well known I have a heart of steel.

She's not wrong...I was actually taking the píss out of my 11yo niece 30 mins earlier if she fell I'd leave her... karma!! :D

Nasty! Keep the leg up and if you're not going to a&e tonight, raise it on pillows in bed tonight. Sounds like you could do with an x ray.

It's raised and iced at the moment...no point going to hospital now..too swollen, will see how it looks in the morn

Couldn't think of the name of the place!

Would you believe...it was my first time going there!

Fckin last time too :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Some sun on my back before work.. Rest, ice, compression and elevation for the ankle. Nasty dose..

Dare I say it... it's too hot :O

She's not wrong...I was actually taking the píss out of my 11yo niece 30 mins earlier if she fell I'd leave her... karma!! :D

I hope she pointed and laughed. Serves you right.

Dare I say it... it's too hot :O

Take that back :mad:

:P :D

The weather is to change from tomorrow onwards :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,103 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    Take that back :mad:

:P :D

The weather is to change from tomorrow onwards :(

Tomorrow and Monday are good. Changes from Monday night. Give the people as much sunshine as they can get.:D

Anniversary party started in the garden and has moved indoors for some heat via chicken madras, pilau rice and garlic naan. I'm away to play barman.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Tomorrow and Monday are good. Changes from Monday night. Give the people as much sunshine as they can get.:D

Anniversary party started in the garden and has moved indoors for some heat via chicken madras, pilau rice and garlic naan. I'm away to play barman.:D

Is it your anniversary?
    Happy Anniversary to you and your wife xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭4Ad

Will you bring me a can of Bulmers there while you up !!
    Cheers...

Enjoy..

4Ad wrote: »
    Will you bring me a can of Bulmers there while you up !!
    Cheers...

Enjoy..

I can provide the herbals :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll have a whiskey with a single ice cube please..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭4Ad

I can provide the herbals :p

Bring them on !! Though no shortage here in my locality !!

I hope she pointed and laughed. Serves you right.

Would you believe... when I said it...she turned and said
    "I hope it's you"....and 2 mins later she fell and skinned her knee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Anniversary, enjoy !

Gorgeous day ,weeding and some outdoor painting done , in between having to go in the car to do other stuff lol , eventually sat down outside with a book for an hour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,722 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

A great day to be wearing shorts. I'm wearing lime green woven Adidas ones.

• Advertisement

I’m more of a Mercedes Fan :D

Advertisement