Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll have a whiskey with a single ice cube please..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭4Ad

I can provide the herbals :p

Bring them on !! Though no shortage here in my locality !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I hope she pointed and laughed. Serves you right.

Would you believe... when I said it...she turned and said
    "I hope it's you"....and 2 mins later she fell and skinned her knee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,857 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Tomorrow and Monday are good. Changes from Monday night. Give the people as much sunshine as they can get.:D

Anniversary party started in the garden and has moved indoors for some heat via chicken madras, pilau rice and garlic naan. I'm away to play barman.:D

Happy Anniversary, enjoy !

Gorgeous day ,weeding and some outdoor painting done , in between having to go in the car to do other stuff lol , eventually sat down outside with a book for an hour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,759 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

A great day to be wearing shorts. I'm wearing lime green woven Adidas ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m more of a Mercedes Fan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Happy Anniversary, enjoy !

Gorgeous day ,weeding and some outdoor painting done , in between having to go in the car to do other stuff lol , eventually sat down outside with a book for an hour :)

Cheers Mam!

Mrs G gone to bed after a few scoops of wine and a great Indian meal. :D At the kitchen table but fook it, second covid anniversary like so many others.

Ms G did a crakin job on the shed today. Paid her and grabbed her a lovely pizza from a local Italian place. I'm happy out here on my last bottle in the knowledge that there is some more madras and rice left. Be a shame not to.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,981 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

at home having a few bottles and irritate inside at thinking about the old times

We should be all in pubs dancing/singing and drinking. for some this is the start of the night

PTH2009 wrote: »
    at home having a few bottles and irritate inside at thinking about the old times

We should be all in pubs dancing/singing and drinking. for some this is the start of the night

I only miss a Wednesday night and Sunday evening beer in a pub. Mrs G misses the random, lets go have one. But through no fault of our own, we have reinvented having a night out and its great. We are early door creatures anyway so banging it out to a **** band in a bar on a late Saturday night wouldn't interest us. But I'm sure some miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,981 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I only miss a Wednesday night and Sunday evening beer in a pub. Mrs G misses the random, lets go have one. But through no fault of our own, we have reinvented having a night out and its great. We are early door creatures anyway so banging it out to a **** band in a bar on a late Saturday night wouldn't interest us. But I'm sure some miss it.

Loved those 'ah sure we go for one' whether it be after a match or after work it was a great feeling

lets hope those times return sooner rather than later. The CMO (cough cough the real leader) is anti alcohol so god knows when

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa, TV on, OH watching a drama whilst I aimlessly surf the web on my iPad.

Stunning day today - easily the best of the year so far. Went to the park to lie in the sun and listen to tunes on my headphones and then a drive with the OH to the coast. :) ����:cool:

Happy Birthday, Seph! :) Hope you had a great day. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,857 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Purple Mountain, not sure when your birthday is , but Happy Birthday to you !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Purple Mountain, not sure when your birthday is , but Happy Birthday to you !

You're so sweet (it's tomorrow, (today)). I forgot it myself until later today :(
    Think the family has forgotten too :o
    Hope you enjoyed the sun, MO4 and have the veg prepped for tomorrow ;)

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy birthday Purple!!

You're so sweet (it's tomorrow, (today)). I forgot it myself until later today :(
    Think the family has forgotten too :o
    Hope you enjoyed the sun, MO4 and have the veg prepped for tomorrow ;)

Happy Birthday Purple :)

Happy Birthday Purple Mountain!

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Agh I’m late, any cake left ???

Happy Birthday all :):)

Home time at last.. Where is my energy?.

Happy burfday PM! ..I don't do booby hugs I'm afraid, I'm currently doing codeine cuddles though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Happy burfday PM! ..I don't do booby hugs I'm afraid, I'm currently doing codeine cuddles though :D

How's the foot this morning? Are you heading to a&e for an x-ray or do I have to nag you to death?

@Purple Mountain. Happy Birthday. That happened to me one year. I and everyone else completely forgot about my birthday. I was halfway through a shift at work and in the queue in the canteen when I noticed the date and exclaimed "F**king hell, today's my birthday! And every f**ker forgot!' I got free food at work and got plenty of mileage out of the guilt trip at home. These days I'd rather forget my birthday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Happy birthday PM!

Happy birthday PM!

I really need a fry up and a gallon of OJ.

How's the foot this morning? Are you heading to a&e for an x-ray or do I have to nag you to death?

@Purple Mountain. Happy Birthday. That happened to me one year. I and everyone else completely forgot about my birthday. I was halfway through a shift at work and in the queue in the canteen when I noticed the date and exclaimed "F**king hell, today's my birthday! And every f**ker forgot!' I got free food at work and got plenty of mileage out of the guilt trip at home. These days I'd rather forget my birthday!

Let the nagging commence!
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,600 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Happy birthday Purple! We'll be there at 4 to give you the bumps.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy birthday pm , have a great day

tenor.gif

Save us some cake will ya

Heading to the kitchen to make a cupan of the sweet stuff .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thank you. Did you say last month your birthday is around this time too?

To thine own self be true

Thank you. Did you say last month your birthday is around this time too?

Been and gone in February. I turned 'old crone' this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Birthday Purple Mountain :)

Let the nagging commence!
    :P

Has the swelling gone down? Are you keeping it elevated? Csn you weight bare? Can you flex the foot/toes? Is there any bruising or discolouration? Have your toes turned blue? Do you need a heap of painkillers even when you are at rest and the foot is elevated?( I can go on)

• Advertisement

Been and gone in February. I turned 'old crone' this year.

Hey, don't you know, 60 is the new 50 !

Advertisement