Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

Bought an Aqua Dolphins "Authentic" Ronnie Brown jersey just over a month ago from jersey101.com and am really pleased with it.
    Arrived 2 weeks after ordering, paid through paypal. It says 31 euro on the site but with the conversion rates at the moment, worked out at 28 euro.
    I realise people will say that its wrong and we should be getting jerseys from nflshop etc but if I bought a jersey for 250-300 euro, I don't think that I would ever wear it.
    At least with a 30 euro jersey, I don't mind if it gets stained, damaged etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

raddo wrote: »
    Bought an Aqua Dolphins "Authentic" Ronnie Brown jersey just over a month ago from jersey101.com and am really pleased with it.
    Arrived 2 weeks after ordering, paid through paypal. It says 31 euro on the site but with the conversion rates at the moment, worked out at 28 euro.
    I realise people will say that its wrong and we should be getting jerseys from nflshop etc but if I bought a jersey for 250-300 euro, I don't think that I would ever wear it.

I did the same with my Urlacher one about 5 years ago, bought it from NFL shop. But I REALLY prefer the fake-authentics, the GSH on the arm of the nfl-shop jersey is screen printed on (with the name and number sewn on) and over the years it has faded, but on the fake-authentics it has a sewn on GSH which is great!
    Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Looks great!

I wish they offered Bears jerseys with the 'C' on them, would love that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

Actually oatesy for washing these jerseys is there anything u have to be carefull about with the stitching or can u just bung them into the machine?

• Advertisement

Actually oatesy for washing these jerseys is there anything u have to be carefull about with the stitching or can u just bung them into the machine?

I wash mine at 30C, I wash it separate to everything else though, the orange on the arms of bears jerseys is really delicate so I don't like washing it with other stuff in case it comes off. No problems with stitching for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,394 ✭✭✭Trampas

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Does anyone have experience with NFLzone.co.uk?

nfluk.com send me a mail about this site so i presume they are ok

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Trampas wrote: »
    nfluk.com send me a mail about this site so i presume they are ok
    That's how I found out. Seems pretty legit, the range is very good aswell. Fancy myself a CJ jersey.

@MikeyT, where did you invest in the Jags jersey?

That's how I found out. Seems pretty legit, the range is very good aswell. Fancy myself a CJ jersey.

Just a FYI
    \
    The jerseys on nflzone.co.uk are replicas, the names and numbers are screen printed on like on soccer jerseys.
    The ones on JerseyChannelOne are fake authentics with name and number sewn on like the real thing the players wear on the field.

But your money, your call mate. Just wanted to make sure you knew the difference between the two.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Just a FYI
    \
    The jerseys on nflzone.co.uk are replicas, the names and numbers are screen printed on like on soccer jerseys.
    The ones on JerseyChannelOne are fake authentics with name and number sewn on like the real thing the players wear on the field.

But your money, your call mate. Just wanted to make sure you knew the difference between the two.:)

They are more like the Premier EQ jerseys. Saw one today and will most likely buy myself one of the buddies bought off that website too the Jerseychannelone site that is.

But the Authentic On Field Jerseys the Material is heavier than these ones. I have a Pats authentic one and the one my buddy has is a Pats one also and I would say the ones from JerseyChannelOne are definitely more like the Premier EQ one. Definitely worth the purchase though.

• Advertisement

Cheers lads.

The thing about JerseyChannelOne is that they don't do Small sizes, unless I take a risk and get an L or XL youth jersey.

Overall, JC1 seems to be the recommendation above all other sites? I'd certainly prefer something resembling the authentic jerseys rather then the prints.

Edit: Just checked again, the youth selection is terribly poor, and they don't do the CJ jersey in Small mens (it's sold out, anyway.)

Are there any other sites which resemble the Premium EQ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

How much is delivery i need a new 49ers jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

NTMK wrote: »
    How much is delivery i need a new 49ers jersey

Delivery is included in the 28 euro from jersey101.com
    If you have any issue they are very good to reply to queries etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Wow that jerseychannelone looks incredible.
    Prices are crazy. Might give them a go later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Delivery is included in the 28 euro from jersey101.com
    If you have any issue they are very good to reply to queries etc.

they're brilliant prices very tempted by some of their sale stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

@MikeyT, where did you invest in the Jags jersey?

As youve already found out its Jersey Chanel One.

I cant reccommend them enough, but on sizes, if your looking for a small i would take the risk with a medium.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    As youve already found out its Jersey Chanel One.

I cant reccommend them enough, but on sizes, if your looking for a small i would take the risk with a medium.
    yeah maybe, i'll also be wearing it under other things anyway.

i wonder how long they stay out of stock...

Does anyone have experience with Jersey101? They've CJ in stock, and the prices are good too. are the names printed or stitched?

http://jersey101.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=4405

you dont pick the size to the check out, what's all this about?
    * Indicate Jersey Size (s) here
    e.g. Colts Peyton Manning Blue (NFL-XM-L18) Total 10 Pc; Size 48 (5pc);Size 50 (5pc)

Does anyone have experience with Jersey101? They've CJ in stock, and the prices are good too. are the names printed or stitched?

http://jersey101.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=4405

you dont pick the size to the check out, what's all this about?

I've used them A+.

This is what you will need to enter at the checkout for your CJ jersey.

Chris Johnson Titans Powder Blue (NFL-TT-TL28) Total 1 Pc; Size [enter what size you want here] (1pc);

They should then e-mail you soon after to confirm what jersey you chose and then send you a paypal payment request.

Thanks Oatesy. Submitted my order, just waiting for the email back now. I really hope the 48 M will be alright to fit me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Looking to get a jersey off jerseychannelone but they dont have what im looking for in stock, does anyone have any experience with their customer services dept, can they order jerseys back in for you ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

Looking at the specials on jersey101.com and also the 15% off deal on jerseychannelone. I already have a Ngata Purple Ravens jersey and a Reed Black Ravens jersey but think I might get a new one (Don't like the Raven's white jersey) and thinking of getting a throwback.

Obviously Ravens don't have a throwback jersey (unless you're gonna be a smartass and say COlts or Browns) so wondering which of em you guys would suggest? Do you guys buy player jerseys that aren't from your principle team? If so do you only buy em from the other conference?

My jersey arrived in the mail today, it's fantastic. A little big, but it's fantastic nonetheless. Well pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

I may try them so..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

anyone know any other websites for buying jerseys? basically id need an XL youth jersey but none of the cheap sites do any Jaguars jerseys in youth sizes...stupid websites!!! need to replace my old Leftwich jersey :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

This online site claims wholesale discounted prices, but I have not bought from them, so I am unsure if they are reliable.
    Link: http://www.dhgate.com/nfl-jaguars-jerseys-links-for-dropship-39/p-ff8080812384966e01239b6832831318.html

had a look and it seems a bit iffy :) wouldnt really trust that place but if anyone has bought off there and can tell me any different i'll be happy to listen ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

kev_s88 wrote: »
    anyone know any other websites for buying jerseys? basically id need an XL youth jersey but none of the cheap sites do any Jaguars jerseys in youth sizes...stupid websites!!! need to replace my old Leftwich jersey :D

Pahahahahahaha!

I had to replace my Fred Taylor jersey and last month got an MJD home jersey from JerseyChannelOne.com its unreal and i love it so much. I think if you go with a size S you should be fine.

yeh i was hoping to get a small one, but annoyingly they only seem to do sizes medium to XXL :( and when you bear in mind that my current medium is huge on me (looks alright with a hoody underneath) small or XL youth would be perfect. but its not to be...might just have to go with the medium

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

That Jersey Channel One site and jersey101 seem pretty good.

I wanted to pick up a Longhorns Jersey but they don't have any. Anyone know a decent replica site such as this one that stock NCAA jerseys?

Might get Asomugha in black, already have the white Raiders jersey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Was pondering getting a replacement for my Bills #12 Jim Kelly shirt, only problem is who the hell do I get on the back, we're the Bills :mad:

Advertisement