Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post pics of your watches ***Please NO QUOTING PHOTOS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

I don't seem to be able to on my phone. Will try tomorrow with laptop thanks again for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

I use imgur after flickr seems to be dying off...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭saccades

Postimage works the same as photobucket and is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

Here’s my latest watch courtesy of Fitzgeme for correctly guessing his latest purchase would be a JLC.

I’ve worn it all day and have to say I’m really liking it so far. It’s so light I wouldn’t even know it’s on my wrist

515439.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭893bet

Showed this beauty to a guy local to me. He had a very nice blue dialled Globemaster for sale. Very nice watch and right up my street really in terms of style. Not looking for a sideways step though at the moment.

I have worn each of my 3 for sale watches over the last 3 days and I still enjoy them all.....and I suspect they will end up remaining in my collection for the foreseeable future.

6-F4-CB4-DB-EB2-A-4976-B535-D3-CF1-B7-F85-F0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Time wrote: »
    Here’s my latest watch courtesy of Fitzgeme for correctly guessing his latest purchase would be a JLC.

I’ve worn it all day and have to say I’m really liking it so far. It’s so light I wouldn’t even know it’s on my wrist

Wear your pieces in good health...:pac:

Picked up this Arnie reissue to go along with the turtle. Nice to have some seiko back in the collection. The Arnie is just a mad watch, love it. That strapcode is ordered for the turtle

20200606-124001.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Serious amount of Seiko's on here, recently I've been rocking smart watches but I'll have to take 1 of my Seiko's out of the box

Clareman wrote: »
    Serious amount of Seiko's on here, recently I've been rocking smart watches but I'll have to take 1 of my Seiko's out of the box

Do you still have the 39mm Rolex OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Wear your pieces in good health...:pac:

Picked up this Arnie reissue to go along with the turtle. Nice to have some seiko back in the collection. The Arnie is just a mad watch, love it. That strapcode is ordered for the turtle

Love the Arnie. Nice one. Which strapcode did you go for in the end?

david wrote: »
    Love the Arnie. Nice one. Which strapcode did you go for in the end?

Went for the jubilee, just a coin toss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭oxocube

Went for the jubilee, just a coin toss.

Have the jubilee on my six. Its a great bracelet :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

893bet wrote: »
    Do you still have the 39mm Rolex OP?

I do indeed, it's my normal daily wear and I love it but i find the smart watch handy for getting me up off my arse, can get vrry lazy working from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,517 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Picked up this Arnie reissue to go along with the turtle.

Everytime I see the prospex re-release I get a twitch, buy it, buy it, buy it...

I already have an ana-digi, I have already spent far too much on watches and I have none I want to move on nor anywhere to hide a watch that will no doubt have me quoting Arnie lines to beat the band :P

What time is it?
    Time to geeeet to da Choppa!!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

A lesser spotted white Seamaster, from the late 90's and showing its age a bit.

515576.jpg

Seven Worlds will Collide

Decisions decisions,

IItQJzX.png

By the way, that was this morning, I'm not that lazy, I've done at least 50 steps today, honest...……...

Looks like an easy choice to me.....!

Looks like an easy choice to me.....!

I'm still sorry I didnt get that Omega off you.

It's the perfect rolex in my opinion, i know in wearing it and anyone who's into watches will recognise it.

That Omega is ****ing lovely though

I'm still sorry I didnt get that Omega off you.

It's the perfect rolex in my opinion, i know in wearing it and anyone who's into watches will recognise it.

That Omega is ****ing lovely though

Was it the sky fall aqua terra I had for sale at the time aswell?

Was it the sky fall aqua terra I had for sale at the time aswell?

Yeah, I think so

• Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭micks_address

Decisions decisions,

snip

By the way, that was this morning, I'm not that lazy, I've done at least 50 steps today, honest...……...

50 steps with three watches on. That's a workout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64,915 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Not my watches unfortunately. But just came across this picture that I took in the Rolex shop on 5th Avenue in Manhattan 2 years ago. Thought I'd share. It's the only picture I took in there, must mean something? :D

515747.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

I love the black Milgauss - Anthony Bourdains last few seasons came back on Netflix last week and it catches my eye every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

I would chip it day 1. Love the Milgauss though.

I am hoovering over a few seiko purchase but since I had my salary slashed just cannot justify it.

Be careful with those aftermarket PVD coatings, very prone to peeling and chipping, and they devalue the watch a good bit. Better buy a regular OEM one and put it on a Rubber B black strap.

Annotation-2020-06-09-082746.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭dinorebel

^That's stunning

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

dinorebel wrote: »
    ^That's stunning
    yup I love the green and orange accents, the only thing I don't particularly love is the lightning bolt seconds hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,915 ✭✭✭✭unkel

In the post this morning, a well worn auto Seiko diver. A bit like myself, old, cheap, with signs of wear but functioning perfectly :D:p:o :pac:

515773.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭dinorebel

yup I love the green and orange accents, the only thing I don't particularly love is the lightning bolt seconds hand.
    Think it's the hand that makes it myself.

Hate Mercedes hands runs for cover

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

dinorebel wrote: »
    Think it's the hand that makes it myself.

Hate Mercedes hands runs for cover

I'm with you, I much prefer OP hands than the Mercedes hands, just would prefer an orange OP seconds hand in the Milgauss :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement