Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭funkyouup

Just another question guys, buying an e cigarette kinda fell by the way side but im ordering one now, probably a biansi imist. Ive been looking at the liquids and i havent a clue what to buy either, im just looking for something that will give me the nicotine fix and not taste like ****, please help:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

funkyouup wrote: »
    Just another question guys, buying an e cigarette kinda fell by the way side but im ordering one now, probably a biansi imist. Ive been looking at the liquids and i havent a clue what to buy either, im just looking for something that will give me the nicotine fix and not taste like ****, please help:)

I'd try a few sample packs till you see what you like - the Wingnuts sampler from e-smokeireland would be a great place to start

Cool, will give the sample pack a go thanks:)

would this be better than the biasi imist starter kit guys?

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/xldcc.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

Hi funkyouup! If you get the sampler from ESI's wingnuts, I reccommesnd you try vampires kiss (I think it's raspberry, orange and menthol but it's just pure tasty!) and wingnut's wibble (dark choc snickers imo and nyom!). Let us know what you try and what you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Got a phoenix rebuildable just to see if i want to go that road but can not find any irish site that sells wicks and wires for coils. I remember i was advised to contact one of the guys here who sells it but he only had wicks (if i remember right). So i was wondering it is a good thing that irish vendors are selling all kind of rebuildables now but i just can't find any vendor that sells wicks and wires. So where is the best place to buy both? maybe there are some boards.ie members that are willing to sell some to a complete rebuildable noob?:) Thanks a million:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=172 just found on libery flights. are they ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

If you dont mind waiting a few days have a look on vapo.ro, i've gotten a few bits from them and never had a problem

Wick Here

Wire Here

i don't really mind waiting. thanks for your help. Just curious about LF stuff as i have an account with them and used them before:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://vapo.ro/E-solid-Mary-Jane

looking at that site.. they have e-solids? wtf are they

looks like it'd be a gel or something going by the tube. cant imagine having much luck dripping them

Elbow wrote: »
    If you dont mind waiting a few days have a look on vapo.ro, i've gotten a few bits from them and never had a problem

Wick Here

Wire Here
    Thanks. Would i need 2mm or 1mm wick for phoenix? and wire? 0.2 or less? thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 298 ✭✭Tony Soprano.

Elbow wrote: »

Wick Here

Wire Here

Jesus, my head is fried.

I'll soon be using a Provari Mini and a Viva Nova. What size wire and wick do I need? So many different sizes/types. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Thanks. Would i need 2mm or 1mm wick for phoenix? and wire? 0.2 or less? thanks
    Either wick size, and wire sizes between .15 and .20 are most common.

You can save on wick costs by using strips of cotton make-up pads, just don't dry-burn it.
    Jesus, my head is fried.

I'll soon be using a Provari Mini and a Viva Nova. What size wire and wick do I need? So many different sizes/types. Cheers.
    Answered above.
    What kind of resistance/ohmage are you looking for?
    Recoiling the Vivi, it's easier to hit a higher resistance with thinner wire, as there's feck all space in there for too many turns of .20.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Does anyone know if there's a discount code for bargainvapour.com please?

Not officially, because the prices are low enough without one (his words, but true enough, e.g. Joyetech eVic @ €69.99).

aye and especially with their prices for 100ml of hangsen juice, can't complain

I just hope he still has them at that price when I can finally afford to throw a few quid at juice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Excellent - I see TBS now have mesh, wick and wire. Great to have them local and in the one store!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Can anyone recommend an actual store in Dublin / Kildare.

Stood on and smashed my joytech ego-c recharger last night and am currently going through my collection of ego-c batteries to try and find a charged one.

Have ordered a new recharger but will be Thursday before delivery

if you can make it down to carlow town I can give you mine, then you can post it back to me when your new one arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Also I will be in Naas this afternoon if that helps. I only have the one ego charger but like Sir Digby if you can get it back to me then you are welcome to it since I have many alternative battery options.

naas, you poor bastard

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

naas, you poor bastard

Oi nothing wrong with Naas. Grew up there.

my nanny lives there :) place is even more depressing than carlow although unlike carlow it has enough literate people that a bookshop can survive there.

mewso wrote: »
    Also I will be in Naas this afternoon if that helps. I only have the one ego charger but like Sir Digby if you can get it back to me then you are welcome to it since I have many alternative battery options.

Mewso, if you don't mind that would be great, I will ensure you get it back as soon as I get my new one in the post.

I will pm you my number.

Thanks again everyone - received a number of very kind offers on here and by pm.

if you can make it down to carlow town I can give you mine, then you can post it back to me when your new one arrives.

Thanks a million for the offer -very kind of you, but Mewso is closer so will go with his offer

Huge thanks to Mewso today for meeting me and lending a charger. Saved me from the possibility of going back to the smokes.

PM me your address and I will post back by end of the week.

Gentleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Is there any Irish stores selling shorty drip tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 awatch

I am reasonably new to vaping and love it - off the ciggs completely 7 weeks today :) I have been using the Ego-C but was interested in the E-Vic. Being a newbie i didn't know what to get with it so I got in contact with BargainVapour.com After that encounter I just want to say that it is a long while since i have come across a vendor who was so helpful. He explained everything to me in detail and educated me along the way. Top top marks to BargainVapour.com! And before anybody says anything, I am in no way connected with them and only heard of them from this board today. Simply credit where credit is due!

• Advertisement

Don't think you'll hear many or any bad things about Bargain Vapour: proven good vendor.

You can usually tell by the stock if they take it seriously or not, and he's got a lot of nice stuff.

Why-oh-why is the Smok Telescope not flat-topped and side-buttoned though?
    I'd be on it like a Shakespeare sonnet otherwise.

Advertisement