Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another meetup 2nd August, 7 PM TONIGHT BIG LETTERS LOOK AT THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

*homer simpson in the lift with mindy* think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts:P
    But all I could see was ned flanders gping 'it's like I'm wearing nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all'
    :D
    gotta say i love that Gin Palace place, perfect for our group so it was:)
    Yeah my pals know their drinking spots in dublin well, and nothing like having a wench to serve us MEN.
    Here's to camping, and all the fun that should go with it!!
    Should be great, I can't wait, wanna go now!
    Don't wanna go back to sligo now, hehe
    maameeo wrote: »
    masterofnothing... i was just about to say i never got one!!! i want a massage next time!!!! do they come with cocktails?
    They only come with a happy ending.

/uncomfortable

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

masterofnothing... i was just about to say i never got one!!! i want a massage next time!!!! do they come with cocktails?
    oh and if anyone wants the pics i have them on my picasa, pm me and ill send ya the link! :D

You will get one, sure thing:) not too sure about cocktails...unless lots of nice drinks can be bought at camping:D

Send me on a link to photos pwetty pweeze!:pac:

But all I could see was ned flanders gping 'it's like I'm wearing nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all'
    :D
    *shudder*

Yeah my pals know their drinking spots in dublin well, and nothing like having a wench to serve us MEN.
    I was gonna bring up the one time we could be pirates last night, wenches sounds about right there:P

They only come with a happy ending.
    I make people get tingles, thats always a happy beginning, let alone an ending;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

You will get one, sure thing:) not too sure about cocktails...unless lots of nice drinks can be bought at camping:D

Send me on a link to photos pwetty pweeze!:pac:

pm sent!

some cool pics there!

ok a drink will do, hope i can go though :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

*shudder*
    *spurt*

I was gonna bring up the one time we could be pirates last night, wenches sounds about right there:P
    When I was working in a big international strictly IT company in galway, me and a guy there dressed up as a pirate on international talk like a pirate day, was a great, talking like pirate only day. Even in my conference meetings with India. :D

pm sent!

some cool pics there!

ok a drink will do, hope i can go though :(

Better be able to!
    /grr

• Advertisement

or what??? u wont leave my house?

i dont think hes gona leave guys...help!

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

hey everyone,

great night was had by all I think. Got home at 4:30.
    "meating" all you vegetarians was fun, and it's good to have a face for all the names now.

So when is this camp thing on in Cork? someone should start a thread about that (if there already is one good, I'm just too lazy to look for it)

She won't let me leave.

I dont think she's gonna let me leave guys...help!

all hail Smegmar for organising the night out!!! woooo

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

smegmar wrote: »
    hey everyone,

Top night, hon. Cheers for the initiative, you'll go far :)
    So when is this camp thing on in Cork? someone should start a thread about that (if there already is one good, I'm just too lazy to look for it)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055634330

Just waitin' for Moonbaby to check in now. Oh, and maameeo has imprisoned Tar.A and is force feeding him Easter Eggs in her dungeon.

Of DOOM. :eek:

• Advertisement

DOOM

hey everyone,

"meating" all you vegetarians was fun, and it's good to have a face for all the names now.

How was airsoft my man? Must get out with ya sometime when I move up, and I'll be borrowing one of your guns. :P

Nice to meet everybody all right, best night out in a good while.

Just waitin' for Moonbaby to check in now.
    She texted me 'ugh' sometime this afternoon, haha.
    Oh, and maameeo has imprisoned Tar.A and is force feeding him Easter Eggs in her dungeon.

Of DOOM. :eek:
    Pretty much hell
    :p

you wernt saying that when u wer eating all my easter eggs!!!!
    u know theyre hard to come by in august, ur lucky i gave u some!

you wernt saying that when u wer eating all my easter eggs!!!!
    u know theyre hard to come by in august, ur lucky i gave u some!

400 posts well done, or did you even notice? :p

Thank you for the easter egg. Can I eat your lindt bunny?

*puppy dog eyes*

omg
    i so didnt notice!! yeay me!! :P

Can already see you in work going '97 in one day, could I?'

Agh finally home, be prepared to get some bites if you stay with a boardsie, I have two cuts and maybe the plague :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

jasus, I don't drop by for a day or two and this place turns into a veggie singles bar!

Thank god you are back! Masterofnothing has wandering hands.

Thank god you are back! Masterofnothing has wandering hands.

TALENTED wandering hands.

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    jasus, I don't drop by for a day or two and this place turns into a veggie singles bar!
    But single and ready to mingle veggies are so cool and fun on a night out, sure i'm one myself hah:)

And i agree with the talented hands statement thank you, seems like someone didnt quite like the feeling as much (too high up on the body for him i think:pac:)

• Advertisement

*gets massage*

homer_slobering_Mmmmhh.gif

Lower...lower...

homerCRAZY.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Sounds like quite a night! I can only imagine after reading that lot of descriptions...
    Good lord!

Can already see you in work going '97 in one day, could I?'

Agh finally home, be prepared to get some bites if you stay with a boardsie, I have two cuts and maybe the plague :p

i could ya know! but i might irritate a lot of people!!!

how are the wounds?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

I was shocked that all you veggies look deceptively young, I was the youngest one there by a few years it reminded me of a movie I saw.....

BDO.jpg

i could ya know! but i might irritate a lot of people!!!

how are the wounds?
    Well I am wounded on both sides of the index finger, which is the finger I use for everything, so I touch something and curse your home, haha. It'll be fine by tomorrow, when I man up. Bite somewhere else next time, sheesh. :p
    I was shocked that all you veggies look deceptively young, I was the youngest one there by a few years it reminded me of a movie I saw.....

BDO.jpg
    haha! Who are the bottom three, can only make out you and me

edit: you made the pic bigger!

dont put ur fingers where they can get bitten!! lesson learned! :P

im not in that pic...im probly too old :(

dont put ur fingers where they can get bitten!! lesson learned! :P
    You'd think I would learn but this is me.
    im not in that pic...im probly too old :(
    Yeah but at least you are not the big fat hairy gorilla on top of everybody!

Thanks smegmar. :p

You'd think I would learn but this is me.

Yeah but at least you are not the big fat hairy gorilla on top of everybody!

Thanks smegmar. :p

well u were the obvious choice there!

well u were the obvious choice there!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

ah cheer up grumpy monkey! :P

Advertisement