Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another meetup 2nd August, 7 PM TONIGHT BIG LETTERS LOOK AT THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That's what she said?

hehehehe

You are still in trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

That's what she said?

hehehehe

You are still in trouble

ME?!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yep, I've never said a harsh thing to you, and now you do this to me. :p

Yep, I've never said a harsh thing to you, and now you do this to me. :p

ate all my easter eggs,
    made me make loadsa coffee,
    abused my parenting skills and threatened me,
    made smelly feet smell in my living room,
    brought a PC into me gaff,
    made me drive u around the northside,
    abused my rat with fingers!!!

i think u wer quite harsh mister! :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

maameeo wrote: »
    brought a PC into me gaff
    Why is this the only thing that worried me? He'll never leave your house once there is internet, digestives and fresh coffee:P

• Advertisement

ate all my easter eggs,
    made me make loadsa coffee,
    abused my parenting skills and threatened me,
    made smelly feet smell in my living room,
    brought a PC into me gaff,
    made me drive u around the northside,
    abused my rat with fingers!!!

i think u wer quite harsh mister! :P

Let's see what judge judy has to say about this!

(at least she forgets the ginger talk >_>)

ahh ginger talk and after hours ginger bashing! im keeping my eye on u!!

Why is this the only thing that worried me? He'll never leave your house once there is internet, digestives and fresh coffee:P
    Screw digestives, fecking easter eggs in august!
    I'm actually still upstairs and she doesn't know.

All I know is some girl said she wished I was staying with her every night.*

You weren't meant to see that!

I mean, whatyaonabouto

*girl may have been 26

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

im not in that pic...im probly too old :(

well who would you like to be; the fat guy with bad hair, bearded guy with hat or really angry guy in the middle?

smegmar wrote: »
    well who would you like to be; the fat guy with bad hair, bearded guy with hat or really angry guy in the middle?

Hey they're all a good deal for her!

buuuuuuuurrrrrnn

• Advertisement

Just home now.

That was sooo much fun :D

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Just home now.

Wow that's some drinking you did, just home days later.
    It was great, I want more chocolate whiskey icecream, oh and I have to work on being 'machismo' apparantly. :p

Wow that's some drinking you did, just home days later.
    It was great, I want more chocolate whiskey icecream, oh and I have to work on being 'machismo' apparantly. :p

Don't talk to me about it. I want to curl up in a ball and die today.
    And I have to start next weekend tomorrow. UGH!!

Machismo? You?
    Did all this come up after the cocktails?

How did you manage to locate and descimate Maameeos easter egg horde?

Machismo? You?

How did you manage to locate and descimate Maameeos easter egg horde?
    More machismo as I am metrosexual or something you said, haha not an accurate term for me. :p
    I had part of one egg but she ate most of it I swear, and there are chocy bunnies there, I want to eat them!

when a woman says that, does that mean he's getting the ol' stinkeye for a while?:P
    Just home now.

Sure was:D
    So you're coming camping then, and leaving today? *calls in Marty Mc Fly to help manipulate time*

Machismo? You?
    you thought that same thought about me too lol:pac: the thing about those drinks is that the clue is in the name apparently:pac:
    I had part of one egg but she ate most of it I swear, and there are chocy bunnies there, I want to eat them!
    Those little bunnies? really? :(

when a woman says that, does that mean he's getting the ol' stinkeye for a while?:P
    Yep, times aren't good. I can feel the hate.

you thought that same thought about me too lol:pac: the thing about those drinks is that the clue is in the name apparently:pac:
    Everybody had girly drinks until rachel got jameson straight, she is our manly leader. :D
    Those little bunnies? really? :(
    Little, nope! yum

Yep, times are good. I can feel the hate.
    fixed that for you:P *dont fix it back* lol

Everybody had girly drinks until rachel got jameson straight, she is our manly leader. :D
    She bought one in porterhouse or gin palace? I had some Gordons & coke in there...yum!

And our very own Moonbaby got some flowery drink, she may be female but that was too flowery for my taste...which is why she wanted mine!!:pac:

fixed that for you:P *dont fix it back* lol
    Oh you know me well, I like the fiesty anger
    She bought one in porterhouse or gin palace? I had some Gordons & coke in there...yum!

And our very own Moonbaby got some flowery drink, she may be female but that was too flowery for my taste...which is why she wanted mine!!:pac:

In the porterhouse, what was that horrible drink in the ginger palace, ewww

Ahhhhh ok then:D

The one you are thinking of was some wierd gin concoction with flower aroma or something...not the best for sure:pac:

i did not eat most of the easter egg!!!

• Advertisement

i did not eat most of the easter egg!!!

'de nile' is not just a river in egypt said by a dub.

ok i read in dub so u didnt have to put that part in! :P

It's for all us people that don't say 'de' doh :p

It's for all us people that don't say 'de' doh :p

Which reminds me.
    Did I tell you people are always accusing me of having a Sligo accent. :confused:

Which reminds me.
    Did I tell you people are always accusing me of having a Sligo accent. :confused:

Oh that's an insult haha. I can't remember you having one, I don't even have one.

Which reminds me.
    You dont have a very noticeable accent...which is a good thing:) Many many people have thought i was not a dub as i've not got an accent really, someone a while back thought i was from norn iron lol:P

You dont have a very noticeable accent...which is a good thing:) Many many people have thought i was not a dub as i've not got an accent really, someone a while back thought i was from norn iron lol:P

In this day and age, I think it is really important to cherish our regional accents. Nothing bugs me more than listening to my friends spoilt sibling whineing in a pretentious midatlantic drone.
    You have quite a strong but pleasant Dublin one.
    I heartily approve.

BTW the awful drink was saffron gin and ginger. Possibly the worst ever. I seem to rachel swaping it with me. Poor sweet girl.

master of nothing def doesnt have a strong dub accent, i didnt even think he was from dub when i met him, especially not city centre! lol

wonder is mine strong :rolleyes:

whats a sligo accent like? i know dub, cork, dun na ngall...any others sound generic irish to me

/runs before she gets slaughtered

saaffron and ginger is horrrrrible, clue probably in the name :p
    master of nothing def doesnt have a strong dub accent, i didnt even think he was from dub when i met him, especially not city centre! lol

I wonder ;)
    whats a sligo accent like? i know dub, cork, dun na ngall...any others sound generic irish to me

/runs before she gets slaughtered
    Sligo accent is knackerish. Unless you are a proper lady like me, don't think I have an accent

• Advertisement

You sound like a woman. That is good for Dublin. :P
    ~Ducks~

I love the way herself goes on.
    I could listen to her all day. :D

Advertisement