Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another meetup 2nd August, 7 PM TONIGHT BIG LETTERS LOOK AT THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

There must be a few more interested, I'll get a megaphone and see who I can round up. Anyway I'll be there quite early, I might bring along a non veggie friend and a recent convert (so be extra nice). If you can cajole anyone else who might be good company, veggie or not, it'll make the evening better.

My number for all who want it: 085*********

can't post my number, just PM me if you want it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

smegmar wrote: »
    There must be a few more interested, I'll get a megaphone and see who I can round up. Anyway I'll be there quite early, I might bring along a non veggie friend and a recent convert (so be extra nice). If you can cajole anyone else who might be good company, veggie or not, it'll make the evening better.

My number for all who want it: snip

Yo, I've taken down your number and will PM you mine. I would advise taking your number off here, now or in a little bit though! Maybe PMing it instead.

More the merrier. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

another good point we will need phone numbers,
    and some way to identify us in the pub, I think I'll leave a carrot on the table...might get some odd looks from people not in the group:D

well i have a carrot top that do? mwhahaha red head joke :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Sorry guys I again cant make this but have a great time!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Watch out for the gingers, that'll be the veggies. :pac:

I know 4 going so far!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Watch out for the gingers, that'll be the veggies. :pac:
    I can only vouch for myself in that i wont try to convert people to the red side:pac:

Ok I'm heading off to Dublin now.
    I'll see you all 2 o'clock at the Trinity Porterhouse on Sunday?
    Right?

You mean templebar? don't confuse me with trinity words, is that the templebar one? aagghgh. Yeah should be there about 2, girls on arms, wearing amy purple pimp suit. Heading to dub 8am in the moring so will be wandering about town for 24 hours waiting to drink. :p

Just gimme a call if you cant find us or whatever!

You mean templebar? don't confuse me with trinity words, is that the templebar one? aagghgh. Yeah should be there about 2, girls on arms, wearing amy purple pimp suit. Heading to dub 8am in the moring so will be wandering about town for 24 hours waiting to drink. :p

Just gimme a call if you cant find us or whatever!

I'm planning a hike if your up early enough. :D

So there is a porterhouse in templebar too? :S

Um he said temple bar at the start I think ,there is a map, I don't know dublin!
    Up 11:45, eh I can hike to govindas...that's about it. :D

• Advertisement

Ok I've figured out where it is. :) Minicrisis averted.

Well at least you know, I have no idea, I'll be relying on veggies! You'll find me at hagendaz in temple bar haha

Well at least you know, I have no idea, I'll be relying on veggies! You'll find me at hagendaz in temple bar haha

You likes ice cream too?

Wanna met early for a scoop? I know where there is cool gelato.
    But I've been wanting to try out this crowds new shop. http://www.murphysicecream.ie/
    They do brown bread flavour. I am intrigued.

Do I like icecream she says?! I think I was in heaven at the ben & jerrys cafe in paris. :D

I'm sure I can turn up a bit early for a scoop of the good stuff. You can have the brown bread one, I'll eh, have chocolate

Do I like icecream she says?! I think I was in heaven at the ben & jerrys cafe in paris. :D

I'm sure I can turn up a bit early for a scoop of the good stuff. You can have the brown bread one, I'll eh, have chocolate

Ben and Jerrys? You and me are two very different creatures!
    So one O'Clock at the door of Lush on Graften St? Or does 12.30 suit you better?

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Ben and Jerrys? You and me are two very different creatures!
    So one O'Clock at the door of Lush on Graften St? Or does 12.30 suit you better?

I assume this is sunday. 1 o' clock should be ok, better not be too many red heads about lunch, ill probably be in smelling the wonders and I think my bed dublin host should come too!

You don't like chocolate fudge brownie? :eek:

I assume this is sunday. 1 o' clock should be ok, better not be too many red heads about lunch, ill probably be in smelling the wonders and I think my bed dublin host should come too!

You don't like chocolate fudge brownie? :eek:

No B&J is all filthy.

See you then.

toodles

bump itss todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy comeeeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

mr_bump.jpg

yea so be there. 7-8ish Porterhouse Parliament Street/Essex Street.

10 baby cows die for everyone who doesn't show up.

• Advertisement

mr_bump.jpg

yea so be there. 7-8ish Porterhouse Parliament Street/Essex Street.

10 baby cows die for everyone who doesn't show up.

Dude thought we are meeting at 2 pm lol.
    better ring people! see ya this evening

edited accordingly

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

edited accordingly

Veggie MeetUp.com site updated too. Hope I can make it!

Are we still all bringing carrots? :-)

I'm just bringing two carrot top girls ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

I'm just bringing two carrot top girls ^^

Show off! :p

Somebody has to supposrt my pale eakly vegetarian arms. :P

dying hair as we speak :P

picture.php?albumid=152&pictureid=1652

????

*glint in eye

hmm let me think..... no

• Advertisement

d'eanna...

Avril+.jpg

Advertisement