Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another meetup 2nd August, 7 PM TONIGHT BIG LETTERS LOOK AT THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

wait, howd u get that pic of me!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

:eek: :eek:

Man arrested temple bar area late last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

I will quite possibly be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

Somebody has to supposrt my pale eakly vegetarian arms. :P

Heheh. Too weak to type, then.

Will they be spooning pints into you, mammy style? Or do you think you could manage a straw?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Oh so this is tonight instead? Not a bad idea that:) more than likely i can turn up for 1 or 2 and all sunburned:P

• Advertisement

Heheh. Too weak to type, then.

Will they be spooning pints into you, mammy style? Or do you think you could manage a straw?

you mean throwing pints OVER him dont u?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I have her here typing for me, barely able to talk. I'd love a straw when they get tired pampering to me.

maameeo wrote: »

:mad::mad::mad::o

Nope. That's beer crime right there, that is.

Now getting the girls to let go and spilling some on his crumpled body on the floor...well, thats a different matter entirely. We could say that we were aiming for his mouth...but had been drinking. Hence, our poor aim.

Nope. That's beer crime right there, that is.

Now getting the girls to let go and spilling some on his crumpled body on the floor...well, thats a different matter entirely. We could say that we were aiming for his mouth...but had been drinking. Hence, our poor aim.

i like ur thinking hun! u have to come now to carry out this devious plan!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

ok everyone going please PM me with your phone number and what time you will be there. if everyone can come around 7 ish that will be great.

My number is on my profile page, just click on my name. Give me a call asap, just to know you're coming

I think they do food in the porter house I'll order a few plates of chips if we're staying there a while

that or you can say he hit the floor after one drink and cant handle it like the man he doesnt claim to be!:P
    smegmar wrote: »
    ok everyone going please PM me with your phone number and what time you will be there. if everyone can come around 7 ish that will be great.
    Done

• Registered Users Posts: 47 PurplePossum

okay i will take a leap and join ye all tonight if thats okay. will look out for the carrots!!!

okay i will take a leap and join ye all tonight if thats okay. will look out for the carrots!!!

Cool, gimme a call if lost :)

Yikes, smegmar's carrot got cleaned off the table, early on and I forgot to put out my jar of carrots! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

I finally found the vegie forum. Nice to meet all of you last night (some not for the first time ;)). It was good craic. Hope all the heads are good today.

nice to meet u at last the don :P

ur lap is comfy :)

Nice to meet you again apparantly, can't believe you were wearing heels and maameeo had those boots and jeans that I was forking. :p

Nice to meet you again apparantly, can't believe you were wearing heels and maameeo had those boots and jeans that I was forking. :p

i have bruises!!! stupid fork!

nice to meet u at last the don :P

ur lap is comfy :)

Oooh - you, The Don - Metallica t-shirt person? Nice to have a face for the name.

• Advertisement

*glee*

I have to say i had such a great time last night, didnt plan on staying longer than around 10pm or so...but it was definately worth it!!:D

Drinking with all of you is pretty cool, look forward to it again for sure:D Got home at 5:15 i think and got like 5 hours sleep, good thing i dont get hangovers haha:P

I have to say i had such a great time last night, didnt plan on staying longer than around 10pm or so...but it was definately worth it!!:D

Drinking with all of you is pretty cool, look forward to it again for sure:D Got home at 5:15 i think and got like 5 hours sleep, good thing i dont get hangovers haha:P

Ah Yeah I'll type more about it later or tomorrow, it was simply an awesome night! :)

Ugh, that cocktail! /runs to bathroom, where somebody had left red hair dye!

Anyway, about a dozen people was good turnout, even if most my pals went their separate way.

Master of Nothing a.k.a.

MAGIC HANDS!

Ah Yeah I'll type more about it later or tomorrow, it was simply an awesome night! :)

Ugh, that cocktail! /runs to bathroom, where somebody had left red hair dye!
    Exactly:) truly awesome night, was really good until gin palace then it got even better, and somehow managed to get better again lying on amazingly comfy budda bag surrounded by my kin:P j/k you all rule:D

Which random mixture was it you didnt like? i loved them lol

p.s. the dye was planted to see how you would react :P

I reallly want a buddha bag, it was so comfortable. Apparantly i can live on it if I cook for them.

I have that pic on the bag surrounded by 4 redheads, my posse. :D spirits and I tried to drink it like it was water, ewwww, run to bathroom.

Was thinking bout using the dye tbh. :p

Impressive for first drinks, out til 5am, and the gin palace would be a great place to organise it for future, ok prices, quiet, spaces and waitresses!

Also, it's best you only massage me where I can see you, leads to uncomfortable thoughts. :p

I owe you massage...everyone else had some:D
    Also, it's best you only massage me where I can see you, leads to uncomfortable thoughts. :p
    *homer simpson in the lift with mindy* think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts:P

gotta say i love that Gin Palace place, perfect for our group so it was:)

Here's to camping, and all the fun that should go with it!!

masterofnothing... i was just about to say i never got one!!! i want a massage next time!!!! do they come with cocktails?

• Advertisement

oh and if anyone wants the pics i have them on my picasa, pm me and ill send ya the link! :D

Advertisement