Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

scopper wrote: »
    Yep, tbh I'm amazed they seem to be able to just keep going, it's the same few gangs over and over.

No description of the gang or their number. If they are a large Nigerian gang then surely the paper have a duty to report their description and number for the safety of locals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Potatoeman wrote: »
    No description of the gang or their number. If they are a large Nigerian gang then surely the paper have a duty to report their description and number for the safety of locals.

Paper obviously doesn't want to be seen as "racist". And you know that the libleft would be all over them if they reported the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

BeerWolf wrote: »
    I would honestly have zero qualms should a mob give vigilante justice on these delinquents, beating the daylights out of the lot of them. I don't give a damn if they're under 18s.

Ya but you wouldn't do it yourself.. Typical pass the buck attitude.. Expect someone else to do the dirty work.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭canonball5

If a large group of black youths are walking around an area like Clontarf they are clearly up to no good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

canonball5 wrote: »
    If a large group of black youths are walking around an area like Clontarf they are clearly up to no good.

You could have left the word black out of that post and it would still be as true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Such gangsters - its strange that their Dart line only has stops in Clontarf Malahide etc to rob phones and not the more working class areas like Harmonstown and Edenmore .

They might do it once in edenmore,
    There wouldn’t be a second time!

That's about as racist as its gets right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Ot they're heading to the cricket grounds.

You could have left the word black out of that post and it would still be as true.

Why would I do that? The youths in question are from a certain ethnic background. The majority of which are from the continent of Africa.

Stab*City wrote: »
    That's about as racist as its gets right there.

No, it's factual. They are black youths and would clearly have no business in Clontarf.

• Advertisement

Why would I do that? The youths in question are from a certain ethnic background. The majority of which are from the continent of Africa.

You didn't mention this group of youths you said a group. Which is totally racist. Half of these kids are probably Irish citizens.

No, it's factual. They are black youths and would clearly have no business in Clontarf.

Sorry i didn't realise blacks had no business in Clontarf. :confused::confused::confused:

You didn't mention this group of youths you said a group. Which is totally racist. Half of these kids are probably Irish citizens.

The whole thread is based on this group of black kids from Balbriggan causing trouble, what part of that are you not getting?

Your PC attitude is the reason why scum like this are allowed to do what they want with no fear of repercussions.

Sorry i didn't realise blacks had no business in Clontarf. :confused::confused::confused:

Is that what I said?? No it actually isn't my little snowflake.

I said this group of black youths robbing innocent people of their belongings have no business in Clontarf or any other part of our society.

The whole thread is based on this group of black kids from Balbriggan causing trouble, what part of that are you not getting?

Your PC attitude is the reason why scum like this are allowed to do what they want with no fear of repercussions.

No no no... Hold up you said a gang of black youths. You didn't say this gang. It was a racist statement anyway no matter who your aiming it at.

And i don't have a pc attitude at all i just know a racist comment when i see one. If this gang of youths came near me or mine no matter if they are black, white or purple someones getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Moonjet

If this gang of youths came near me or mine no matter if they are black, white or purple someones getting it.

Do you have enough firepower to take on all 200 of them?

No no no... Hold up you said a gang of black youths. You didn't say this gang. It was a racist statement anyway no matter who your aiming it at.

And i don't have a pc attitude at all i just know a racist comment when i see one. If this gang of youths came near me or mine no matter if they are black, white or purple someones getting it.

What other gang are we talking about in this thread? I don't believe the crips or bloods were mentioned maybe Snoop Dogg and Dre are running around Balbriggan], are they? You know exactly who I was referring to!

I'm sure your tough man attitude will serve you well and lets hope they never have the misfortune to cross your path.

Moonjet wrote: »
    Do you have enough firepower to take on all 200 of them?

Id say we do.

What other gang are we talking about in this thread? I don't believe the crips or bloods were mentioned maybe Snoop Dogg and Dre are running around Balbriggan], are they? You know exactly who I was referring to!

I'm sure your tough man attitude will serve you well and lets hope they never have the misfortune to cross your path.

Haha you got jokes. :mad::( Well you dont hear us whinging about gangs of youths down this way now do you?

Haha you got jokes. :mad::( Well you dont hear us whinging about gangs of youths down this way now do you?

Maybe they know you're down there and are too worried to leave The Pale.

It's not as if Limerick never had any issues with gangs!

• Advertisement

Maybe they know you're down there and are too worried to leave The Pale.

Or maybe they know you are up there.

Or maybe they know you are up there.

I've enough problems fending off all these attractive women up here. I don't need a bunch of teenagers coming after me too. There is only so much sexy time to go around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

https://www.limerickleader.ie/news/home/337898/familys-living-hell-in-limerick-city-estate-as-youths-cause-havoc.html

Yep, never happens down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Good thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Paper obviously doesn't want to be seen as "racist". And you know that the libleft would be all over them if they reported the truth.

That’s the problem though..

The media are the libleft.

I've enough problems fending off all these attractive women up here. I don't need a bunch of teenagers coming after me too. There is only so much sexy time to go around.

:D:D:D:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭MFPM

Rennaws wrote: »
    That’s the problem though..

The media are the libleft.

Nonsense. Most of the Irish media is owned by Denis O'Brien who is above any suspicion of being on the left. Newstalk for example is overwhelmingly right wing in it's presentation - Shane Coleman, Paul Williams (now gone) George Hook (just gone) Kierna Cuddihy, Johnathan Healy, Pat Kenny, Ivan Yates - not one of them could be described as remotely left. The SINDO rag is overwhelmingly written by right of centre journos with the one exception of Gene Kerrigan.

You think Sean O'Rourke, Marian Finucane, Ryan Tubridy and Miriam O'Callagan - the latter three with impeccible FF connections, are on the left?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Terrlock

I think we need to form a group of people to help out in area's of high anti social behavior.

I think people need to do this as the government won't.

For me it's not about the color of someone skin, or if their migrant. I respect and welcome anyone who comes in peace.

However we do need to come together and work in our communities to insure they become and remain nice places to live.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement