Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Edgware wrote: »
    More Shiite than Sunni

You are making fun of Muslims

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

How any of her gullible ‘sheeple’ followers can still listen to her after some of the crank that she has retweeted today ... wow ... she would have no problem finding a million articles to support her insinuation that black was actually white

• Registered Users Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭jackboy

You mean like Gaeilgeoirs? Feckers. Get rid of 'em. Off to the Arran Islands with the lot of 'em!! Harrumph!!!

No, I don’t mean like Gaelgeoirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,877 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I see Gemma is ranting about Unicorn indoctrination again.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Apparently Notre Dame was burned down by the state. Or the Freemasons. If it wasn't one, it was definitely the other...

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,074 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

was it no the unicorn riding muslims?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

She does realise that :
    (a) she's an election candidate
    (B) election candidates are expected to debate and state their policies
    (c) that people can actually see her tweets

???

She doesn't care just as long as it gives her the the oxygen of publicity. A complete no-hoper in any election.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

is_that_so wrote: »
    She doesn't care just as long as it gives her the the oxygen of publicity. A complete no-hoper in any election.

I was more thinking along the lines that in the near to not too distant future she's going to be called out on her nonsense in a public forum. The response should be interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Fecking gay transexual unicorns are at it again, turning our nippers gay, she needs help guys :

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1118266538123984897?s=20

is_that_so wrote: »

Going by some of the posters on here she will have some votes.

I would say any debate that she might be invited to attend on tv/radio as a candidate might be interesting with a competent host, even just for the reaction afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Fieldog wrote: »
    Fecking gay transexual unicorns are at it again, turning our nippers gay, she needs help guys :

Definitely got her finger on the pulse of main street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭jackboy

DubInMeath wrote: »
    I would say any debate that she might be invited to attend on tv/radio as a candidate might be interesting with a competent host, even just for the reaction afterwards.

It’s highly unlikely that she would be invited on any debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

jackboy wrote: »
    It’s highly unlikely that she would be invited on any debate.

They're probably worried about defamation to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

she is right on that point.
    There is a huge push for the LGBT agenda targeting kids. It goes way beyond equality.

Suppose no shortage of cool parents who want to deck the kids out in the clothing that gets them twitter scores and Pennys (and the rest) will provide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

paw patrol wrote: »
    There is a huge push for the LGBT agenda targeting kids. It goes way beyond equality.

Suppose no shortage of cool parents who want to deck the kids out in the clothing that gets them twitter scores and Pennys (and the rest) will provide.

Honestly, get over yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CosmicFool

What an ignorant pr**k you are.

If I'm not mistaken my sister had a top similar to the yellow one on the top right of that picture in the late 70s or early 80s.

A person could read into that a massive conspiracy to promote lgbt rights by the global industrial capitalist machine since then, if you're of a mind to, or simply that fashion repeats itself every few years.

Hint it's the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

So scarlet for ya. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Since when did kids not love unicorns and rainbows?????

From someone whose username is a dog cartoon.

Jesus, are you not worried about beastiality??

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Because when growing up as children, we had it enshrined in our minds that being LGBT was something so evil and weird and to hold against someone.

I certainly was homophobic as a teenager because I didn't know any better. It's only when a friend of mine came out that I began to educate myself.

Why is teaching kids about LGBT such a bitter pill to swallow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Faugheen wrote: »

Because when growing up as children, we had it enshrined in our minds that being LGBT was something so evil and weird and to hold against someone.

I certainly was homophobic as a teenager because I didn't know any better. It's only when a friend of mine came out that I began to educate myself.

I've honestly never bought a unicorn top for my daughter to be a cool parent and indoctrinate her in the ways of the gays. She likes unicorns. That's all there is to it.

Gemmas agenda needs to feed off having groups to hate. Simple.

Thats all there is to Gemma really. Hatemongering.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

There is one thing to teach about respect and to understand about homosexuality etc, it is another entirely different ballgame to indoctrinate and effectively brainwash, sending children for gender reassignment surgery when they are having phases etc.

It is beyond sick and now there is a growing trend of pedophiles creeping out of the woodwork to latch onto the LGBT community and somehow self legitimise their own sick mindset. The vast vast majority of gay people are totally appalled by this and it is giving them all a bad rep.

theguzman wrote: »
    There is one thing to teach about respect and to understand about homosexuality etc, it is another entirely different ballgame to indoctrinate and effectively brainwash, sending children for gender reassignment surgery when they are having phases etc.

It is beyond sick and now there is a growing trend of pedophiles creeping out of the woodwork to latch onto the LGBT community and somehow self legitimise their own sick mindset. The vast vast majority of gay people are totally appalled by this and it is giving them all a bad rep.

Nope. Its homophobic transphobic commentary like this that attempts to give us a bad name by linking us to child abuse. Thats the sick mindset.

Oh and children do not have gender reassignment surgery. Please stop posting fake news.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

The only place this is happening is in your imagination. And Gemma's.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

tumblr_lqtld84WlI1qeaf7s.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Because homosexuality is a sin, same as adultery or stealing or lying. It is not how humans were created or meant to be. There is now a serious agenda by the luciferian worshipping illuminati to push homosexuality as normal behaviour which is being pushed in the classrooms, workplaces and mass produced mainstream media.

Mod user banned

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Because homosexuality is a sin, same as adultery or stealing or lying. It is not how humans were created or meant to be. There is now a serious agenda by the luciferian worshipping illuminati to push homosexuality as normal behaviour which is being pushed in the classrooms, workplaces and mass produced mainstream media.

Who says its a sin? A made up cloud based man with a beard ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

Nope. Its homophobic transphobic commentary like this that attempts to give us a bad name by linking us to child abuse. Thats the sick mindset.

Oh and children do not have gender reassignment surgery. Please stop posting fake news.

Yes they do and it is being facilitated and a 16 year old is a child and giving children Hormones to change their bodies? It is a case of Medical Science being rode roughshod over to enforce an agenda and they allowing it for fear of being labelled transphobic etc. In the UK parents have been threatened with having their children removed from their care if they did not agree to the gender transition.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement