Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

rgossip30 wrote: »

Yes? But so can any medication. I was on a few that aren't meant to be taken long term, but sometimes they have to be because of what they're treating.

Every medication carries a risk of side effects.

Why is it okay for me to take hormonal medications on the basis of me having a ropey uterus, but not okay for someone with gender dysphoria?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

batgoat wrote: »
    Honestly, get over yourself.
    why? or how?
    Faugheen wrote: »
    Because when growing up as children, we had it enshrined in our minds that being LGBT was something so evil and weird and to hold against someone.

I certainly was homophobic as a teenager because I didn't know any better. It's only when a friend of mine came out that I began to educate myself.

Why is teaching kids about LGBT such a bitter pill to swallow?

Its not at all. My own kids are familiar with LGB . There is nothing wrong with LBG it's just different sexual orientation and is how some people are and that should be respected.

I object to how it's pushed and in some ways marketed(see my post ages ago on Pride in work place for reference)

Rainbows and unicorns are now symbols of LGBT and having them on kids clothes is pushing the agenda. There is teaching kids about homosexuality and equality and then there is propaganda.

The notion that rainbows and unicorns everywhere is not connected with these campaigns and also that is meaningless is nonsense. It's how some types of marketing works - by association.

Why can kids just have fun being kids with this sh1te being pushed on them?

Actually why can't adults just live their lives without this (or any agenda tbh) being pushed on them. As I said before why can't I work in a bank without Pride being pushed on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Proof

Ask me left one if you think i am trawling through the hate filled bile that you have posted, people can read your posting history if they wish and make their own minds up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So can asprin, whats your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,494 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

She's on about chemtrails now...fecking muppet that she is :pac::pac:

Shes not a muppet. Shes appealing to muppets. Her "base" are idiots. Genuinely thick people. Easily manipulated.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

paw patrol wrote: »
    why? or how?

Its not at all. My own kids are familiar with LGB . There is nothing wrong with LBG it's just different sexual orientation and is how some people are and that should be respected.

I object to how it's pushed and in some ways marketed(see my post ages ago on Pride in work place for reference)

Rainbows and unicorns are now symbols of LGBT and having them on kids clothes is pushing the agenda. There is teaching kids about homosexuality and equality and then there is propaganda.

The notion that rainbows and unicorns everywhere is not connected with these campaigns and also that is meaningless is nonsense. It's how some types of marketing works - by association.

Why can kids just have fun being kids with this sh1te being pushed on them?

Actually why can't adults just live their lives without this (or any agenda tbh) being pushed on them. As I said before why can't I work in a bank without Pride being pushed on me.

Firstly the 'gay' Rainbow flag is not an actual rainbow. It has 6 colours. An actual rainbow has 7. And unicorns - nope.

But to answer why all this "shyte" is being pushed it's because not everyone agrees "it's just different sexual orientation and is how some people are and that should be respected". Some people don't respect its at all. Some people have a serious issue and keep pushing their shyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,424 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I would be with you on those 2 particular items too, but she has a right to express those opinions.

No one is questioning her right to express her opinion. Certain organisations are choosing not to provide a platform for her opinions, as they are fully entitled to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Is she any relative of that Donald Trump fella I wonder. She is nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Panti posted this last night. What a raging hypocrite Gemma is.

https://twitter.com/PantiBliss/status/1119067830962540544/photo/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Panti posted this last night. What a raging hypocrite Gemma is.

https://twitter.com/PantiBliss/status/1119067830962540544/photo/1

No surprise, lying through their teeth is a multiple-times-a-day occurrence for her and many of her supporters.

I had to help someone close to me through much of last year who went through a prolonged manic episode that wasn't picked up on for quite a while, and who wound up going into full on psychosis from it for several months (and no joke, temporarily became a big Trump supporter during that time).

Thankfully she has recovered now (and immediately stopped being a Trump supporter upon recovery), but the similarities between her and Gemma in terms of actions, phenomenally inconsistent and contradictory thoughts, conspiracy theories, delusions of grandeur, etc are quite stunning.

Her wake up call was when she started cracking up completely, realised she had put up $40,000 in debt in a matter of 2-3 months via credit cards, and attempted suicide twice in a week because she was convinced the FBI (in cahoots with a pedophile ring and some biker gangs) and a Saudi Prince were tracking her, and were closing in on her. She had been 'formed' (sectioned) three times in the two months prior, but those few days were the wake up call she needed to check herself in and commit to stabilising.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if someone slipped Gemma enough lithium on the sly for a few days. Because the only other explanation other than her being the complete and utter scum she comes across as, is that she is undergoing a prolonged psychotic episode. And unfortunately, as this thread is testament to, the cult-like nature of the new/'alt' far right that her supporters typically subscribe to will only mindlessly offer confirmation and agreement, as there is literally nothing she could say that would make them accept the fact that she is, frankly, unhinged as fcuk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Billy86 wrote: »
    No surprise, lying through their teeth is a multiple-times-a-day occurrence for her and many of her supporters.

I had to help someone close to me through much of last year who went through a prolonged manic episode that wasn't picked up on for quite a while, and who wound up going into full on psychosis from it for several months (and no joke, temporarily became a big Trump supporter during that time).

Thankfully she has recovered now (and immediately stopped being a Trump supporter upon recovery), but the similarities between her and Gemma in terms of actions, phenomenally inconsistent and contradictory thoughts, conspiracy theories, delusions of grandeur, etc are quite stunning.

Her wake up call was when she started cracking up completely, realised she had put up $40,000 in debt in a matter of 2-3 months via credit cards, and attempted suicide twice in a week because she was convinced the FBI (in cahoots with a pedophile ring and some biker gangs) and a Saudi Prince were tracking her, and were closing in on her. She had been 'formed' (sectioned) three times in the two months prior, but those few days were the wake up call she needed to check herself in and commit to stabilising.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if someone slipped Gemma enough lithium on the sly for a few days. Because the only other explanation other than her being the complete and utter scum she comes across as, is that she is undergoing a prolonged psychotic episode. And unfortunately, as this thread is testament to, the cult-like nature of the new/'alt' far right that her supporters typically subscribe to will only mindlessly offer confirmation and agreement, as there is literally nothing she could say that would make them accept the fact that she is, frankly, unhinged as fcuk.

I don't know, there might be a few on here who blindly support her no matter what but I've not seen more than one person back her up on Twitter so it's not like she's getting a lot of affirmation from it.

There might be some truth in your theory though or she could just simply be doing it for attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭Odhinn

• Registered Users Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Ah here, take a pull love,

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I can't explain just how perfect 'Gemmaroids' is as a term.

BBFAN wrote: »
    I don't know, there might be a few on here who blindly support her no matter what but I've not seen more than one person back her up on Twitter so it's not like she's getting a lot of affirmation from it.

There might be some truth in your theory though or she could just simply be doing it for attention.

People and I use the word people for the sake of politeness, who have an issue with gay people, people from different cultures and religion seem to gravitate to people like her. Also the first to go on about free speech when it suits them.
    Not even sure they actually like her or are just piggybacking on her channels so they can spout their own ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

I'm a supporter of Gemma (and anybody else's right to speak) without being called mentally ill. She is wrong on a few things, but she is certainly right on a lot of things that nobody in the mainstream Irish media has the balls to talk about. It's easy to just go along with what everybody else is saying in the echo chamber that the Irish media and social media have become. It takes bravery to go against the grain.

I'm a supporter of Gemma (and anybody else's right to speak) without being called mentally ill. She is wrong on a few things, but she is certainly right on a lot of things that nobody in the mainstream Irish media has the balls to talk about. It's easy to just go along with what everybody else is saying in the echo chamber that the Irish media and social media have become. It takes bravery to go against the grain.

Such as?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Unfortunately there's only so far one can go against the grain without losing the plot entirely.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭buried

The minute someone starts going on about chemtrails they are literally showing you they are doing this for effect and are a total bull$hit merchant. If she actually believes this evil chemtrail theory, well, she can hardly do any sort of air travel anymore can she? Or have anything at all to do with anyone else who uses air travel, if she actually means what she is saying about it. Gemma wants to run for a MEP seat, How she going to get to Brussels if she gets elected, is she going to do a ferry bus job? Is she going to thumb a lift on a potential 200,000 euros a year salary? Is she F**k. Shes making a name for herself out of the untrustworthy nature of a hierarchical society. But that's all she is doing. She doesn't want to make a change or actually make things better, she just wants to create more useless noise. And shes doing it for herself. Like every other f**ker at the same sort of Bull$hit

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

she is certainly right on a lot of things that nobody in the mainstream Irish media has the balls to talk about.

Such as?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,483 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Go on....with specific, verified examples preferably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Spouting horseshyte is brave now???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

Vote for Gemma :D

She might make the EU great again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CosmicFool

She's on about Freemasons and the New World Order now. It's worse she's getting. The ****e her followers do be saying is even worse. It's really hard to refrain from replying to some of them on FB but I know she'll just block me if I do which is hilarious because she's always going on about free speech. Only when it suits her agenda it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Ask me left one if you think i am trawling through the hate filled bile that you have posted, people can read your posting history if they wish and make their own minds up.

Proof of LGBT hatred you show none .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭rgossip30

So can asprin, whats your point?

You just proved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

The world isn't weird really, despite what she says.

People, mind, are. If you took all the weird conspiracy theories in the world and modified them so they applied to people and their motivations, desires, dreams you'd likely fail to even raise an eyebrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Yeah, a point that has been made over and over. We need inward migration to ensure our aging population doesn't completely break the countries economy.

Racists don't like to admit that

We could start developing robotics like the Japanese.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

"The sun just seems to be being kept away from us."

Is that Globalism or Globism?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement