Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

400+ Migrants Take Over CDG Airport, Demand A Stop To Deportations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

no they didn't. they broke immigration law if they entered illegally, and protesting is not disrespecting a country.

i'm afraid you do, and rightly so.

irrelevant.
    it's unlikely there would be takers from the west to go to their countries anyway, and 1 country behaving in a certain way does not mean other countries should follow and even start treating people either from the badly behaving country, or other similar countries, the same as the badly behaved country may treat it's own citizens or others.

So you think drug dealers, murderers and rapists should have rights then? And answer the question. Don’t go off saying it’s irrelevant. All law breakers are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,978 ✭✭✭malinheader

Glad to see the love the illegals brigade is still about.
    I hold this crowd more of a danger than some of the ones coming in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

So you think drug dealers, murderers and rapists should have rights then? And answer the question. Don’t go off saying it’s irrelevant. All law breakers are the same.

Steady on Robocop.

Glad to see the love the illegals brigade is still about.
    I hold this crowd more of a danger than some of the ones coming in.

I know man. At least the illegals know they’re breaking the law. These lads here seem to think they’re ok guys.

G
    I know man. At least the illegals know they’re breaking the law. These lads here seem to think they’re ok guys.

Hopefully not.but imagine if one of their family or friends was murdered, raped, mugged or ended up being a victim of an illegal who slipped through without being checked. I wonder would they be shouting about rights then.

• Advertisement

These lads here seem to think they’re ok guys.

No one said that or intimated that. We spoke about your dummy Judge Dredd attitude.

Yurt! wrote: »
    No one said that or intimated that. We spoke about your dummy Judge Dredd attitude.

Dummy? Wow. Surprised you could spell that. How are you able to reply on this? I honestly thought you’d be screaming at the sky or eating a tide pod right now?

G

Hopefully not.but imagine if one of their family or friends was murdered, raped, mugged or ended up being a victim of an illegal who slipped through without being checked. I wonder would they be shouting about rights then.

They’d probably just say that it was just a bad egg in the bunch and the rest of them are ok! Smh

Dummy? Wow. Surprised you could spell that. How are you able to reply on this? I honestly thought you’d be screaming at the sky or eating a tide pod right now?

Is this an attempt at a comeback of sorts? Not covering yourself in glory here champ.

Highlighted a wee syntax error for you there also, seeing as you're so fond of calling people's intelligence into question. Maybe next time eh?

Is this an attempt at a comeback of sorts? Not covering yourself in glory here champ.

Highlighted a wee syntax error for you there also, seeing as you're so fond of calling people's intelligence into question. Maybe next time eh?

Try again sunshine.

• Advertisement

Try again sunshine.

Yeah, your syntax is poor. Not a sure-fire marker of low intelligence, but it could be. So it's probably best to take better care when posting lest people get confused. Especially when you're making a ham-fisted attempt at mocking someone.

You definitely have anger issues however. This much is certain.

Yeah, your syntax is poor. Not a sure-fire marker of low intelligence, but it could be. So it's probably best to take better care when posting lest people get confused. Especially when you're making a ham-fisted attempt at mocking someone.

You definitely have anger issues however. This much is certain.

Sure thing sunshine. So you’re fighting for rights of those breaking the law and you’re also a doctor that can diagnose someone with issues in this case to be anger? Wow you’re just amazing aren’t you?

Sure thing sunshine. So you’re fighting for rights of those breaking the law and you’re also a doctor that can diagnose someone with issues in this case to be anger? Wow you’re just amazing aren’t you?

You don't need to be a doctor to know there is a 100% correlation between ranting about immigrants on the internet and being a middle aged man with anger issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

So in your world people who break the law have no rights?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭enricoh

You don't need to be a doctor to know there is a 100% correlation between ranting about immigrants on the internet and being a middle aged man with anger issues.

Best ignored dodder, 400 illegal migrants close down the main airport and demand permanent residency.
    Posters like yurt fail to see any issue with that. Instead you are ranting n have anger issues!!

Odhinn wrote: »

So murderers, rapist, child molesters, mass murderers etc deserve to have rights then do they?
    Surely you are taking the pïss?

enricoh wrote: »
    Best ignored dodder, 400 illegal migrants close down the main airport and demand permanent residency.
    Posters like yurt fail to see any issue with that. Instead you are ranting n have anger issues!!

I have ignored that one. It’s like talking to a brick wall that lives it’s life according to whatever the media tells him.
    It’s pretty simple. When someone speaks truth people like hurt resolve to saying I’ve anger issues etc.
    Should’ve told yurt I’m also a hunter. He would’ve called me a Murderer I’m guessing.

So murderers, rapist, child molesters, mass murderers etc deserve to have rights then do they?
    Surely you are taking the pïss?

Every body has basic human rights, regardless. They may lose some of them as punishment for a crime but yes, everybody has intrinsic rights. It's the difference between a liberal democracy and some hellhole or other.

And in your world the people who should not be there, and are acting illegally and could be a danger to citizens of this country have more rights than the country's citizens themselves.

And in your world the people who should not be there, and are acting illegally and could be a danger to citizens of this country have more rights than the country's citizens themselves.

Where did I say that?

• Advertisement

Where did I say that?

Did I say you said it,??. I said in your world.

...you mean in the world you imagine I dwell in.

Hard to explain anything to these liberals these days.
    It’s like hey let all the illegals in I’m sure they’re all safe. But bet the same people wouldn’t let them live with them and double lock their doors at night.

...you mean in the world you imagine I dwell in.

Well why not enlighten me and tell me what you should think happen to this crowd of illegals who have taken over a country's airport.

Hard to explain anything to these liberals these days.
    It’s like hey let all the illegals in I’m sure they’re all safe. But bet the same people wouldn’t let them live with them and double lock their doors at night.

As I said, these people are more a threat to western society than the dangerous people trying to get in.

Well why not enlighten me and tell me what you should think happen to this crowd of illegals who have taken over a country's airport.

They had a protest surrounded by cops and left. Why should anything "happen" to them~?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭Wailin

A grenade sounds nice...

They had a protest surrounded by cops and left. Why should anything "happen" to them~?

Yeah, just as I thought, A crowd of people not supposed to be in that country, causing an affray at an airport. Why should anything be done. Just let them out into the community again. I expected no less from you.

Yeah, just as I thought, A crowd of people not supposed to be in that country, causing an affray at an airport. Why should anything be done. Just let them out into the community again. I expected no less from you.

Anyone under threat of deportation is still under threat of deportation. They didn't cause an "affray" or affect any flights.

• Advertisement

Just to give you an example of how sick Western Europe has become, a group of Syrians, at least 8, are on trial in Freiburg for gang raping an 18 year old girl. The German leaders have made it clear that Syrians cannot be deported, even for heinous crimes like this.

So there you have, German politicians would rather protect rapists from Syria than their own people.

What about there rights.

Shower of batsards.

Advertisement