Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

400+ Migrants Take Over CDG Airport, Demand A Stop To Deportations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭malinheader

Odhinn wrote: »
    Anyone under threat of deportation is still under threat of deportation. They didn't cause an "affray" or affect any flights.

Head and wall springs to mind.
    As stated ,people who make excuses for these kind are a bigger problem than the problem facing Europe at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Just to give you an example of how sick Western Europe has become, a group of Syrians, at least 8, are on trial in Freiburg for gang raping an 18 year old girl. The German leaders have made it clear that Syrians cannot be deported, even for heinous crimes like this.

So there you have, German politicians would rather protect rapists from Syria than their own people.

Sickening

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭chuchuchu

Just to give you an example of how sick Western Europe has become, a group of Syrians, at least 8, are on trial in Freiburg for gang raping an 18 year old girl. The German leaders have made it clear that Syrians cannot be deported, even for heinous crimes like this.

So there you have, German politicians would rather protect rapists from Syria than their own people.

Thats a sad story, but I would say alot of it has goes unreported. Media are just not interested in these stories, it dosnt suit their narrative. Therefore without the population knowing, the same thing occurs over and over again. And when they do have to publish a story on it, they do their best to hide the perpetrators identities. I remember the story of the Swedish music festivals, where some of the women were been sexually harassed and raped by migrants, but instead of identifying the migrants they just blamed men in general, and created a music festival for women only!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

So you think drug dealers, murderers and rapists should have rights then? And answer the question. Don’t go off saying it’s irrelevant. All law breakers are the same.

yes, absolutely.
    in any properly functioning country, everyone has basic rights and rightly so. certain rights can be removed as punishment and are, however rights such as human rights are non-negotiable.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Quite clearly you don’t know what imo means do you?

I do. Your opinion means little next to facts though.

So you think drug dealers, murderers and rapists should have rights then? And answer the question. Don’t go off saying it’s irrelevant. All law breakers are the same.

How do you know they are murderers or drug dealers without a fair trial?

Glad to see the love the illegals brigade is still about.
    I hold this crowd more of a danger than some of the ones coming in.

Of course you do.

Yurt! wrote: »
    No one said that or intimated that. We spoke about your dummy Judge Dredd attitude.

He needs to make things up to deflect from his factual inaccuracies and ignorance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Head and wall springs to mind.
    As stated ,people who make excuses for these kind are a bigger problem than the problem facing Europe at the minute.

Ah here now......we need to keep a sensible head on our shoulders....kinda like the Judges...y'know,well read,good private education and the likes...It's apparently essential in order to do Judgey stuff......

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/pakistani-man-unlawfully-arrested-for-deportation-before-final-decision-refusing-him-residency-on-basis-of-his-fathers-marriage-38152915.html
    The man, now aged 26, came here as a student in 2013.

He was on bail pending the outcome of his challenge to his arrest and was in court on Monday when the five judge court upheld his claims his arrest was unlawful.

It granted his counsel Rosario Boyle SC a declaration to that effect and said he is "free as of now".

I wonder was it really Rosario that spotted the flaw,or was our Boyo actually a straight A student ? :)

On another note,what is Pakistan like for the holliers ?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

AlekSmart wrote: »

On another note,what is Pakistan like for the holliers ?
    Just go to east London market on a Sunday and it’s more likely the same. Just not as hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Well why not enlighten me and tell me what you should think happen to this crowd of illegals who have taken over a country's airport.

f669ff8f3d0b421.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Well why not enlighten me and tell me what you should think happen to this crowd of illegals who have taken over a country's airport.

The most obvious option. Give them all citizenship and drink wine together

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

MrFresh wrote: »
    For protesting?

No, for being illegally in the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

DelaneyIn wrote: »

if they are illegally in the country then they will be dealt with via the relevant channels for being so.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

if they are illegally in the country then they will be dealt with via the relevant channels for being so.

Sounds good, but I wonder how many are dealt with via the relevant channels. I would say a very small percentage and sadly most being dealt with after committing a crime.

Which is why I said they should be detained and deported.

Which is why I said they should be detained and deported.

Are you not skipping the whole due process part?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,854 ✭✭✭Cordell

That IS the whole due process...

MrFresh wrote: »
    Are you not skipping the whole due process part?

They’re either illegally in the country or they aren’t.

If they’re legally in the country, why are the protesting?

They’re either illegally in the country or they aren’t.

How do you establish that without some kind of investigation?

If they’re legally in the country, why are the protesting?

To support their friends and family. To oppose laws they see as unfair. To stop people having to go through the same process they did.

The protesters were illegal immigrants who wanted an immediate end to deportations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

They weren't protests they were riots. If they were families protesting as usual with these doctors and engineers where is the women and children they are nowhere to be seen. All young men of fighting age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

It's for economic reasons that they want to stay in EU countries. Expecting a golden plate put in front of them and claim we are racist if we don't give it to them..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Stephen15 wrote: »
    They weren't protests they were riots. If they were families protesting as usual with these doctors and engineers where is the women and children they are nowhere to be seen. All young men of fighting age.

IT'S AN INVASION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon we'll all be black.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

The protesters were illegal immigrants who wanted an immediate end to deportations.
    they should get an immediate end of a steel capped boot

IT'S AN INVASION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon we'll all be black.

I was referring to the fact that they should stay at home and fight in whatever "war" is going on in their country instead of fleeing. But of course there is no war in their country and they have only fled their own countries so they can try their hand at getting handouts here in Europe.

Checked if there illegals there and then, and if found to be there illegally put on first plane back out. Easy solution, due process enough. Save a lot of fcuking about.

I was referring to the fact that they should stay at home and fight in whatever "war" is going on in their country instead of fleeing. But of course there is no war in their country and they have only fled their own countries so they can try their hand at getting handouts here in Europe.

....the same aul cack, essentially.

Checked if there illegals there and then, and if found to be there illegally put on first plane back out. Easy solution, due process enough. Save a lot of fcuking about.

Should be done to the majority of
    scam artists
    ahem apologies asylum seekers in direct provision centres aswell. Imagine the amount of money we could save and spend on our own if we deported these con men.

Should be done to the majority of
    scam artists
    ahem apologies asylum seekers in direct provision centres aswell. Imagine the amount of money we could save and spend on our own if we deported these con men.

Don't understand this calling for due process. They were there illegally and had no right to be demanding anything. All is wrong is western society is soft and weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

IT'S AN INVASION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mass migration by another name is invasion

You could use colonisation by stealth too

....the same aul cack, essentially.

You're the one that probably believes the "same aul cack" that these people are all doctors and engineers and are going to really culturally enrich our shores.

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    Mass migration by another name is invasion
    No, it isn't.
    Gatling wrote: »
    You could use colonisation by stealth too

...if you wanted to come out with appalling shite, yeah, sure.

Advertisement