Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Coleman in Ballyfermot

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

snowy2008 wrote: »
    how much is it to see him?
    notice never pay a healer un less you no it works on you .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Im inclined to disagree a little here Saintsaint.
    my reason would be, say somebody goes to a healer for an emotional issue and not physical ok, they are not going to feel instant results from that. it would be a while to allow hurt to leave their body ect, which wouldnt be fair on a healer really. im my experience of having emotional healing done on myself, the hours and days that followed were full of tears and stuff while i cleared the emotions. So therefore, how would a healer be sure of payment if they were to wait until a person decided they were ok? And what about deep emotions that required more than one session?
    I understand where your coming from, my dad is a healer and if its physical pain then the person can feel the results almost instantly but sometimes they need to come back again for another session. Btw, he doesnt charge and doesnt do this for a living, only for people who ask him, but if he did, i think he should be paid unless hes dancing around chanting crap and waving feathers in the air.
    yes, there are a lot of fakers out there but most healers come reccomended to people by others who have been to them before.
    just my thoughts, no offence intended, i understand your motive.:D

yes i can see what you mean , its just i no that some mediums not all but some grab the money from people even when nothing comes across . even to day more an more mediums a making claims to having this gift .. be cause they see the finance that can be made ,, iv asked 3 of them to quit out but no good .. they have taken up healing for the same reason .. proplem is i cant stop them , any way im sure your dad is a good man an i did not mean him when i was talking about the others ,

ah i know you didnt mean my dad, you were just warning people, thats a good thing.
    I myself do readings and theres no way i would take money from someone if either they or myself thought the reading was bad, thats fraud and its a nasty thing to do to somebody, it may be their last few euros, you never know. its sad but true that there are fakers out there but they will eventually loose their place among people, i have seen it happen to many so called readers, they survive for a while then disappear.
    things have a way of coming back to bite people in the ass.

good for you . people such as us , must all ways take a stand agenst the fakes ,, any way keep your faith .. take cair

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

Here's magician Derren Brown explaining how to do a cold reading.
    darren browen is just out to make money too iam psychic myself and have spirit contacts i normally just keep it to myself do sceptics dont bother me as they live in fear and so just choose not to belive.:eek:

Angie77 wrote: »
    Tarot card readings and getting in touch with souls that have passed on is totally against the word of God, so I don'nt understand where this chap is coming from!
    Its not against the word of God it's against the rules of the catholic church who are steeped in wealth and corruption.

Angie77 wrote: »
    I have no doubt that Joe Coleman totally belives in what he is doing! But I am afraid he may have been seriously mislead! Any kind of Card Reading.... and that includes Angel Cards is an unChristian practice and against the teachings of the Catholic Church! As is communicating with Souls of the deceased! So you can understand that these practices do not seem to fit in with the mystical experiences Joe claims to have! The mayhem that ensued in Knock last Sunday seems to be another sad testimony, the Bascilica in Knock descreated with rubbish ect, and peoples lives put in danger during a stampede............this surely dosnt fit in with the work of Our Lady or Jesus![/QU
    What makes you think that he may have been seriously mislead sure we have been mislead by the catholic church for years dont forget Angels are there and they do communaicte with us and God is within us and all around us we dont need organised religions to communacaite with God.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

karynp wrote: »
    yeh, makes u wonder alright.
    generally it doesnt bother me, peoples religious views ect, but for some reason my blood boils when i read this stuff, its dictating and i dont like it.
    perhaps the man really thinks hes getting something, but if you stare at anything for long enough it looks like its moving. As for crosses in the sky he says will happen, im betting its the cloud formations he refers to, sure there always criss crossing over each other in those shapes.
    ah maybe he would come onto boards and defend himself, then again, we cant pay for his time unlike rte ect....[/QUOT
    I think what Joe is refering to, is like what was seen at Kerrytown on the 29th of September last year. It was certainly NOT cloud formations. They are actually to be seen on the D.V.D "Miraculous Visions at Kerrytown and Knock" that was made there at the time, by John Thompson. I have spoken to more than 20 people over the last year, who have witnessed these crosses at Kerrytown going back to 1999. Now apparently, they are being seen in other places as well. Difficult as it may be for most people to accept, something very odd IS happening. The story of how Joe first became involved is all this is on the Kerrytown website.

Jimm55
    its not difficult to see something is changing in the world at all or accept it, that is life, forever changing.
    what is difficult is the way Joe puts across his point, i dont believe in an unforgiving god, or one who says how people should live, and why only ireland? why not the rest of the world.
    i would like to see these crosses but hell am i going out to PAY for a dvd to see them, why cant we have a pic put up here please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

lmfao. ive just been reading some of the posts here , i find this holy joe thing very funny, joe see,s the virgin mary at certain times ,ah but she only appears to certain people he he , ill say one thing fair play to ya joe, the bleedin state of the church in this country but still we get chancers tryin to make a few quid out of the weak and gullible .jayzuz joe i hope your side was alright it seemed as if you got speared like jesus,or maybe your sides were splitting with laughter, to me joe is made of glass ,i can see right true him.joe and his like have been going around for 100,s if not 1,000,s of years.

60 euro a "reading" i think you would be better off sending your money to david blain at least he,s entertaining .

the world is changing but not religiously ,like anything and everything we evolve and change.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭markfla

come on where's my ban?!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭smokingman

Are people still falling for this stuff? Seriously??!!
    I think anyone who does should be put in homes where we can contain this lunacy although I'm guessing a lot of these sheep are already in homes to begin with.

Who's at fault here?
    Coleman for deceiving his fellow religious with a hypocricy not seen since the Spanish Inquisition?
    The "followers" for giving him their money?

I really don't care to be honest....whoever gives away their money thinking they'll get a message from the dead deserves everything they get - humiliation, financial troubles, heartache, confusion...

In one way, I really hope that there is life after death if only for a few minutes so they can realise how their poor pathetic lives have been wasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

I said a few weeks ago that Joe was to be on the Late Late Show. He is on this Friday night. I hope he does a better job than he done when he was on Ocean FM last week. He hung up on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 gomaith2010

I thought it was an interesting interview, the girl in the audience raised a very good point and i dont think she got the answer she deserved re eye damage and looking at the sun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

He failed to convince me - he failed to convince me he's convinced!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭orangetoad

i cant understand how people can believe a word that comes out of this mans mouth ! its so obvious he is a con artist and a thief. just look at the late late show interview where his body language says it all... he cant even look at tubridy in the eye with all the lies he is saying. oh, and he is writing a book !!! = money. he only charges €60 for a reading !! = more money. its all about the money folks !!! etc. etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gxyae4_nng

yeh i agree, i watched it too, actually myself and my partner laughed a lot at it as it was so crap. the girls point was good and definitely left unanswered.
    sure hes only gone and discredited himself even more now by doing that.
    we noticied the not meeting of the eyes too, a big giveaway.
    well thats his grave dug now, oh and lets look for the black crosses in the sky now.
    also funny HE was the only one who noticed mary there, ha ha, and the classic holy mary dress she wore too, you think hed of at least made up a dress for her,lol
    yeh, a complete joke.

Sure sign of the recession when this stuff gets on the late late show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭furiousox

Here's a link to some film of one of the 'apparitions'.
    All you can see is the sun shining through the clouds and people applauding.

At 2 mins 53 seconds you can hear the guy doing the filming say "Its the sky, there's absolutely nothing there!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGJC1pM54EQ

Proof provided on film....NOTHING happened.

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    Here's a link to some film of one of the 'apparitions'.
    All you can see is the sun shining through the clouds and people applauding.

At 2 mins 53 seconds you can hear the guy doing the filming say "Its the sky, there's absolutely nothing there!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGJC1pM54EQ

Proof provided on film....NOTHING happened.
    Thats proof of nothing exept that the camera man or woman missed what was happening.

jimm55 wrote: »
    Thats proof of nothing exept that the camera man or woman missed what was happening.

No, to me it proves that a load of gullible people applauded the sun shining through the clouds and a less gullible person filmed it happening.

CPL 593H

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The worst thing about that video is seeing the number of people rubbing their watering eyes after staring at the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Leave Joe alone.
    Since Joe has been on telly look at whats been happening around the world.
    The Volcano has stopped burping and belching its toxic ash cloud.
    Good weather for all.
    Big earthquake in south pacific Tsunami warnings issued, NO Tsunami saving hundreds of thousands.
    BPs hole nearly plugged.
    Its clear to me that Joes prayers and plight since he appeared on Telly have been heard by Mary and we must keep this up.
    May God Help Us All.

Indeed. There will be no more earthquakes, wars, famine, tsunamis etc only if we all drop to our knees and pray. No accidents either, nor sickness or disease.

I think that the sooner people realize that we are living on a planet that is subject to the laws of plate tectonics etc that we may drop these superstitions and replace them with more rational templates of understanding the world around us

Hail Lord Coleman

drivel........
    so now hes a miracle worker is mr coleman and heres all us irish puttin him down and disagreeing with the miracles hes performing,shame on us,and ever since hail mary got herself a touch screen mobile shes finding it much easier to get through the prayers and requests, again, the mobile was courtesy of Joe and shes coming back to knock for the hands free kit next time.

3 cheers for joe:D

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Hey, I was just wondering does anybody have Joe colemans number? They've taken it down from the Kerry town site. I wouldn't ask but my granny wants to meet him.

I think he lives in 667....(the neighbour of the beast)

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

alleystar wrote: »
    Hey, I was just wondering does anybody have Joe colemans number? They've taken it down from the Kerry town site. I wouldn't ask but my granny wants to meet him.
    yes i have all his details / a you sure you want them ?

Advertisement