Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Coleman in Ballyfermot

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭blackpowder

jesus christ if the best our lady can pick is that joe coleman i think we,re all ****ed hes the dodgest skanger i ever seen in my life hes arrogant and deluded and was out to make a quick pound of the people in knock hes not a genuine person at all

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Please dont post unfounded comments about the mans financial dealings. Opinions are fine but if the thread descends into ranting I will have to close it.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

Oryx wrote: »
    Please dont post unfounded comments about the mans financial dealings. Opinions are fine but if the thread descends into ranting I will have to close it. Thank you. I am fed up reading the kind of ranting that is on this board lately.
    I know Joe for a very long time. He is not a con man. That may be part of the reason he gets angry, when people don't believe him, when he is telling the truth, and doing his best. He is very genuine , and would never set out to con anyone. It is not easy to keep the cool all the time, when people are arguing lies with you all the time. If any of us were in his place, can we be sure we would be able to do better ?
    I agree, he made a total mess of the Joe Duffey thing. Mind you, the other man wasn't exactly playing mr. nice guy either. I was surprised , as I had never seen him react like that any time I was with him. We met people a few times , who told Joe they did not believe in what he was doing, but he did not get angry. He just tried to explain why he did what he did.
    I hope in time, more people will come to get to know the real Joe Coleman. If they do, they will relise how far off track the popular image of him at the moment, really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,928 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's not telling the truth.
    The ''devil'' (half man half dog apparently) did not appear in a house in Ballyfermot and attack him.....or did he? :rolleyes:

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    He's not telling the truth.
    The ''devil'' (half man half dog apparently) did not appear in a house in Ballyfermot and attack him.....or did he? :rolleyes:
    While I have not had any direct contact with Joe since June '09, so I have not heard anything about it exepct what he said on the Late late, Yes I do believe Joe must of had some kind if frighting encounter in his house, otherwise he would not have said so. I have heard of 2 other simelar stories. One my dad told me, the other was in the papers around North Antrim , back in the 80s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭blackpowder

ok this is the truth i was in my kitchen this morning watching the tv3 news about the election in march i seen a saintly glow around enda kennys head on the tv3 news as he came out of the dail and just at that the sun rose outside CONESCEDENCE~??no way is this a sign? i guess we,ll have to wait till march to see am i right to feel in awe of this revalation?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

What kind of readings does Joe do? Does he tell you your future?

What confuses me is that when our lady appeared to him she spoke in English (I presume she did if Joe spoke to her). Why didn't she speak Hebrew... S'pose we'll never know.

Hmmm...hold on a sec....you don't think he's making it up do you!!!??? :eek:

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 minniemouse22

my bfriend got a readin and joe was able to tell him tings only he knew... i was pregnat at the time and he said i was going to have a girl and her second toe on her right foot wud b biger dan her big toe and 3 months latr i hv a baby girl and guess wat her second toe WAS bigger dan her big toe..:confused::confused: how wud he know dat before she was born... its just jelous poeple wo are goin mad they havent got d gift posting bad commets noting better to b doin... :mad:

633820907326946345-JesusFacepalm.jpg

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

my bfriend got a readin and joe was able to tell him tings only he knew... i was pregnat at the time and he said i was going to have a girl and her second toe on her right foot wud b biger dan her big toe and 3 months latr i hv a baby girl and guess wat her second toe WAS bigger dan her big toe..:confused::confused: how wud he know dat before she was born... its just jelous poeple wo are goin mad they havent got d gift posting bad commets noting better to b doin... :mad:

Joe, please, no pink fonts!

Mr presentable tut tut.you can think im joe all u want I no im not him.. its people like u dat dnt believe in this stuff try and ruin people like joe but u never will because his work is real :p:p..... AND IM A 22 YR OLD GIRL DO U NOT C D NAME MINNI MOUSE 22 AND IF I WANT TO WRITE IN PINK I WILL OK MR PRESENTABLE...............................

Mr Presentable, report posts you think are suss. Minniemouse, please do the same if someone is bugging you. Do not continue this argument here.

Joe Coleman should be locked up for taking advantage of vulnerable, impressionable people.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Joe Coleman should be locked up for taking advantage of vulnerable, impressionable people.

I don't know. I blame the gullibility of his customers for this. They may be vulnerable and all that but they really should know better than to believe in all this woo.

every1 is entitled to der own opionion. dont judge wen dont no d man or experienced his work...
    :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 nualahyland

Minniemouse 22 I think that is great that Joe Coleman gave you that message. It was your destiny to carry that little girl. No doubt people will knock him but he has a gift. i read his book and he was a psychic before the visions started and people did not mind going to him back then.
    I think people who knock him have very little faith and are often unhappy people but don't let them sway you. I think he is a good man who is not in it for financial gain but to help others and if he can give a little bit of hope, what harm is he doing. bye

Minniemouse 22 I think that is great that Joe Coleman gave you that message. It was your destiny to carry that little girl. No doubt people will knock him but he has a gift. i read his book and he was a psychic before the visions started and people did not mind going to him back then.
    I think people who knock him have very little faith and are often unhappy people but don't let them sway you. I think he is a good man who is not in it for financial gain but to help others and if he can give a little bit of hope, what harm is he doing. bye

Getting rid of this mindset will change your live forever for the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 nualahyland

It is not a mindset. If you opened your mind you never know what could develop.

Just like there was prophets in the old and new testaments, there is prophets today and Joe Coleman is one of them. Why do you have a problem with that.

Probably because he claimed the "devil" attacked him....in his house in ballyfermot.
    Still waiting for the tsunami he predicted to occur as well, any day now eh?

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

furiousox wrote: »
    Probably because he claimed the "devil" attacked him....in his house in ballyfermot.
    Still waiting for the tsunami he predicted to occur as well, any day now eh?
    What proof have you that the devil did NOT attack him ?

jimm55 wrote: »
    What proof have you that the devil did NOT attack him ?
    As is so oft mentioned here, you cant prove a negative.

I could say - Prove I didnt kidnap and kill Shergar. You can't. You could only attempt to prove that I did.*

*I didnt, honest.

Heavy sigh.....
    The onus isn't on me, I'm not claiming anything happened.
    He claimed "the devil" (a john candyesque dog/man type creature) according to joe, attacked him in a semi-d in the suburbs of dublin.
    None of his neigbours heard a thing apparently and he was physically unharmed.
    If you believe it to be true I would worry for your sanity as well.

CPL 593H

Why would he , or anybody else for that matter , want to make up a story like that? I don't think it was a very smart move on his part to tell the story on T.V. that night. It must have been on his mind big time , when he did. I don't remember him saying that he was unharmed by it. I was in his house many times, and know him and his family quite well. He would not make up a story like that.

There was a big story in the papers around north Antrim back in the 80s about a local man known as the Indian McCooke who had a fight with the devil. The indian earned quite a reputation for himself as a tough bare -fist fighter. When he worked as a" bouncer "at the dances around Ballycastle and Portrush, he would not put up with much messing from anybody, ( probably the devil included).
    I know he is still alive and well , as I saw him at the Lamas Fair last August.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭baaaa

Why would he , or anybody else for that matter , want to make up a story like that? I don't think it was a very smart move on his part to tell the story on T.V. that night. It must have been on his mind big time , when he did. I don't remember him saying that he was unharmed by it. I was in his house many times, and know him and his family quite well. He would not make up a story like that.

There was a big story in the papers around north Antrim back in the 80s about a local man known as the Indian McCooke who had a fight with the devil. The indian earned quite a reputation for himself as a tough bare -fist fighter. When he worked as a" bouncer "at the dances around Ballycastle and Portrush, he would not put up with much messing from anybody, ( probably the devil included).
    Ahh Joe give it a rest for fecks sake,everybody knows that you and your type are only conmen.

There was a big story in the papers around north Antrim back in the 80s about a local man known as the Indian McCooke who had a fight with the devil.

Please tell me you don't believe this. Please :(

A reminder: attack the post, not the poster, guys.

Oryx wrote: »
    A reminder: attack the post, not the poster, guys.

But isn't that impossible in this thread? My point is Joe is getting coverage because people are believing what he says without a shred, not one single bit, of evidence.

But isn't that impossible in this thread? My point is Joe is getting coverage because people are believing what he says without a shred, not one single bit, of evidence.
    My point is to attack that, rather than jimm55.

• Advertisement

Ok, if I decided to make up a story that I saw god one night, had a chat with him. If I start spreading this story and you hear it, would you believe me? Imagine I'm a con-artist but I'm utterly convincing. Do you believe my story? If no, then why not? There's very little difference in what I'm saying to what Joe is saying. Joe may believe he has seen the Virgin Mary, doesn't mean he actually did. He may have been on medication that affected his mind. My mind plays tricks on my all the time.

Advertisement