Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Coleman in Ballyfermot

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

saintsaint wrote: »
    yes i have all his details / a you sure you want them ?

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Noreenbawn

Shock horror!!! I have just watched Joe Coleman on TV and I found it very disturbing to hear the mixture of occult and New age practices he is involving himself in. This leads me to ask the question “ Why is Our Lady not telling him how wrong and dangerous these practices are booth for himself and the gullible people who are going to him for help” I would think that would be the first message she would give to him. He also said he healed people.. Only GOD can heal and there is no charge on it..

Love and blessings to all..

Noreenbawn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Leave Joe alone.
    Since Joe has been on telly look at whats been happening around the world.
    The Volcano has stopped burping and belching its toxic ash cloud.
    Good weather for all.
    Big earthquake in south pacific Tsunami warnings issued, NO Tsunami saving hundreds of thousands.
    BPs hole nearly plugged.
    Its clear to me that Joes prayers and plight since he appeared on Telly have been heard by Mary and we must keep this up.
    May God Help Us All.

wow gullible or what........what about the shambles that was the world cup huh.....how did mary let henry get away with that handball.....60 killed in train crash in west bengal....countless dead in helmand from suicide bombers.....volcano burns itself out suddenly its joe bleedin coleman from balleyer saves the day......BULLLLLL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

almanu wrote: »
    wow gullible or what........what about the shambles that was the world cup huh.....how did mary let henry get away with that handball.....60 killed in train crash in west bengal....countless dead in helmand from suicide bombers.....volcano burns itself out suddenly its joe bleedin coleman from balleyer saves the day......BULLLLLL

And who won the world cup, only the most Catholic country in the world, and we have another psychic to thank for that in Paul the Octopus.
    Joe didn't want to take from Pauls glory.
    The 60 people in the train crash, are they Catholic, wrong God there.
    Helmand, same story, different God so Mary has no influence over the other Gods terriorty, it would be like asking a Dublin bus driver to cover his mates shift.
    Did you notice how it burned itself slowley, the world was in chaos, Joe appears on the Late Late and hey presto a week later it had stopped farting and spewing its toxic fumes over much of christian europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

And who won the world cup, only the most Catholic country in the world, and we have another psychic to thank for that in Paul the Octopus.
    Joe didn't want to take from Pauls glory.
    The 60 people in the train crash, are they Catholic, wrong God there.
    Helmand, same story, different God so Mary has no influence over the other Gods terriorty,
    it would be like asking a Dublin bus driver to cover his mates shift.
    Did you notice how it burned itself slowley, the world was in chaos, Joe appears on the Late Late and hey presto a week later it had stopped farting and spewing its toxic fumes over much of christian europe.

wow that really says it all lmfao.are we not all gods children , are we not all dictated too since we could speak to beware of false PROFITS. just a tought!

• Advertisement

And again does anyone have his number?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,928 ✭✭✭furiousox

Yeah believe me we all have his number by now

CPL 593H

Well presuming you all have it you think one of you would have the decency to give it to me

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LostCovey

alleystar wrote: »
    Well presuming you all have it you think one of you would have the decency to give it to me

Everyone that has Joe's number knows the score. If you want to score Joe's number, it means you don't have his number.

LostCovey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

LostCovey wrote: »
    Everyone that has Joe's number knows the score. If you want to score Joe's number, it means you don't have his number.

LostCovey
    This is Joe's number <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

that no is no longer in use.

Sounds like the Moderator has Joe's number.

LC

almanu wrote: »
    just a tought!

Tough idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

furiousox wrote: »
    jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg
    how did you no it was saint saint hu ? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

alleystar wrote: »
    did you get the details you nedid about joe

I heard there is a charity night this Saturday the 18th, in Leavy's pub in Scramoge, Co. Roacommon. in aid of the Keith Henderson Momorial Fund. I understand he was very well thought off around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 nualahyland

Having read Joe's book I feel he is telling the truth. Why would you lie about something like the Virgin Mary and all that it would entail. I believe he was a clairvoyant in his area and well known before he began to get messages.
    Has anyone else read his book and what do they think. He has a message in his book also that the Virgin Mary states that a date in July 2015 is very significant so I will make a note of it. Would love others opinions on it.

jimm55 wrote: »
    I heard there is a charity night this Saturday the 18th, in Leavy's pub in Scramoge, Co. Roacommon. in aid of the Keith Henderson Momorial Fund. I understand he was very well thought off around there.

Did you find a link to that story in Donegal yet?
    The one where Joe helped find the body of the missing person?
    I'm sure a story like that made the local media at least.
    Just can't seem to find it anywhere on the net......

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Having read Joe's book I feel he is telling the truth. Why would you lie about something like the Virgin Mary and all that it would entail.

Insanity, money, fame, attention.....to name a few.

• Advertisement

Having read Joe's book I feel he is telling the truth. Why would you lie about something like the Virgin Mary and all that it would entail. I believe he was a clairvoyant in his area and well known before he began to get messages.
    Has anyone else read his book and what do they think. He has a message in his book also that the Virgin Mary states that a date in July 2015 is very significant so I will make a note of it. Would love others opinions on it.
    I have read Joes book. The first thing that struck me was ,this is not Joe's work. Joe did not write the book. It was done by a ghost writer. What is even more strange Joe never proof read it, before it went to print. By and large , in my view, most of what is in it is basicly true. There is one bit in it about Kerrytown, that is certainly not acurate. I contacted the publisher , and have since been assured , that it was due to a mixup between the writer and Joe, and that it will be corrected in the reprint.

There are a lot of other things that I feel should have been in the book that are not. If they were , it would have given people like yourself, a much clearer insight into the real Joe Coleman.

Wirh regard to the story I mentioned last month, Joe wouldn't allow any publicity about anything he was doing at that time. (He never even had a business card.) There are many other things, Joe was involved in around that time that few people know anything about. Unless I write a book about them, it looks like they will stay that way.
    Joe could have made a lot of money as a physic, but for reasons best known to himself, he chose not to go down that road.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

It seems to me that Joe has had a much lower profile since Keith died. Do you think it was his influence that was pushing him towards all the publicity?

Oryx wrote: »
    It seems to me that Joe has had a much lower profile since Keith died. Do you think it was his influence that was pushing him towards all the publicity?
    I never got to know Keith very well, but I would think he was more into drawing attention to himself than Joe. Joe may never have intended to go public. Following what happened at Kerrytown, I gave his number to Highland radio. I did not seek Joe's consent. They rang him, and he agreed to come on air. If he had had time to think about it he may not have. That was the first time Joe ever spoke in public about what he wes doing. It was also probably his best interview.
    It is interesting to note that when he spoke on Highland again after the 11th of October in Knock, he did not come across near as well, and that time Keith was with him. He refused to say what was in the message he got. He said it would be released the next day to "the proper media , through a man called Keith Henderson. "

jimm55 wrote: »
    Wirh regard to the story I mentioned last month, Joe wouldn't allow any publicity about anything he was doing at that time. (He never even had a business card.) There are many other things, Joe was involved in around that time that few people know anything about. Unless I write a book about them, it looks like they will stay that way.
    Joe could have made a lot of money as a physic, but for reasons best known to himself, he chose not to go down that road.

So basically more unsubstantiated claims without a shred of evidence to back them up?
    Ho-hum, how surprising......:rolleyes:

He could have made a lot of money cash in hand as a "physic" alright....if it wasn't for those pesky revenue inspectors!

CPL 593H

I don't think the revenue inspectors can prove that much about "cash in hand" transactions, sinse there is no paper trail to follow, so that can't have been why Joe stoped his work.
    I don't know what kind of "evidence " you are expecting to get, but why don't you speak to Joe himself, if you are that interested ? He knows all the people he worked for. Well, Im sure he knows a lot of them anyway.

With regard to the Donegal story, Im sure there are still plenty people around the town, who were involved in the search at that time, eg. retired Gardai, who would know more about it than me. The guard that told me about it, retired last year. He does a bit of part time work as a Taxi driver. He is from the Rosses area.

I've lost interest tbh...

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭blackpowder

JOE COLEMAN IS A CHARLETAN AND A TOTAL CON MAN i know this will offend many people but its the undeniable truth why would a supernatural power that designed the universe and cosmos suddenly go: zap: a dodgy chancer from dublin ,is a missionary and saviour :i dont think so i have read and studied the whole area of the paranormal and pyschic ability there is plenty of evidence to investigate claims but this guy is a joke .
    Let me explain first of joe said on joe duffy show he experienced a nde while in hospitial i woud be interseted to find out was a record of this event documented in any hospital record. another aspect what he said on joe duffy was that he had no earnings a woman rang in to say he charged her 60 euro for a reading that she felt was not very good how many more woman are out there like her ??? he was caught out if u listened to that interview with joe duffy he (joe coleman was arrogant and nasty) to anyone who even slighty questioned him with pathetic statements like 'god forgive u' .i watched the thing in knock and to be honest what he done was went a looked at a long range forecast before going to knock in other words he went and looked up the amount of sunshine rain for the month of october and then was able to predict the weather its not genuine its a con job be careful of these confidence trickstersall the best s,s

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

JOE COLEMAN IS A CHARLETAN AND A TOTAL CON MAN i know this will offend many people but its the undeniable truth why would a supernatural power that designed the universe and cosmos suddenly go: zap: a dodgy chancer from dublin ,is a missionary and saviour :i dont think so i have read and studied the whole area of the paranormal and pyschic ability there is plenty of evidence to investigate claims but this guy is a joke .
    Let me explain first of joe said on joe duffy show he experienced a nde while in hospitial i woud be interseted to find out was a record of this event documented in any hospital record. another aspect what he said on joe duffy was that he had no earnings a woman rang in to say he charged her 60 euro for a reading that she felt was not very good how many more woman are out there like her ??? he was caught out if u listened to that interview with joe duffy he (joe coleman was arrogant and nasty) to anyone who even slighty questioned him with pathetic statements like 'god forgive u' .i watched the thing in knock and to be honest what he done was went a looked at a long range forecast before going to knock in other words he went and looked up the amount of sunshine rain for the month of october and then was able to predict the weather its not genuine its a con job be careful of these confidence trickstersall the best s,s

thats my opinion of him too, he gives the very few genuine psychics a terrible name, <mod snip>

leave off us Dubs though:D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭blackpowder

i thought joe was a dodgy fair city extra when i first seen him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

i thought joe was a dodgy fair city extra when i first seen him

Unfair to Fair City. :eek:

Advertisement