Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Coleman in Ballyfermot

Options
  • 04-05-2009 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Does anyone know if Joe is still in Ballyfermot giving readings and if so
    would anyone have his number to make appointment to see him? Would love to get a reading done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

yes Joe is sitll working there . A friend of mine went up from Letterkenny last week.

I see there is information about Joe on the new web-site about Kerrytown, if you are intetrested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭holidayhere

I spoke with Joe recently. Yes, he is still in Ballyfermot.
    You will find details about him here - http://www.kerrytown-apparitions.com
    His mobile number is <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

how much is it to see him?

He charges 60 euro for a reading or healing . You get at least an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭allsaintssue

Does Joe come to your house or do you go to him?
    Is he good?I'd love to see him!Any idea if there is a waiting list?

you have to go to him, usually. or come and collect him and will go to a house if there is a few people to see him 4-5. He does not drive himself. i think he is very good. Some times he is busy , and you would have to wait a few days , or more to see him.

Brilliant, thanks Jimm,
    Could someone PM me his number if they have it!

His number is on the web site kerrytown-apparitions. com. He is going to be in Co. Donegal from friday next untill monday, but you may be able to see before he goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sleepywillow

Could anyone tell me if Joe is any good? My mam went to a chap in ballyfermot a few years ago and he was very good. Im not sure if this is the same man though.

• Advertisement

Thanks Jimm, all your information and help is really appreciated,
    I'm going to ring tomorrow, hopefully, I can be seen in the next week!

I don't know of anybody else in that area. When Joe started he was not in the same place as he is now. Since you say the man your mam went to was good , and he was in Ballyfermot , it probebly was joe. I have found Joe to be very good .

my two friends went to see him individually and he told them both the same stuff, very skeptical now, wouldnt go near him

Thats interesting . Never came across anything like that before. Maybe he was having an off day. or would it be just his way of telling them what he was getting that was the same?
    A few years ago , when he was in Ballymena for a few days , three people went up from Donegal to see him, and they were so impressed that 3 others went the next day . and they were all the same family. As far as I know they were all told different "Messages". I went to him first in 1998. I have seen him a few times since. I will be meeting him this weekend in Dungloe . I am going for a healing , rathre than a reading.

are you joe by any chance??!

on a serious note, what i heard back made him sound like a fraud, not saying for once that he is but hearing stuff like that makes me think twice about seeing a medium

No I'm not Joe .I think if he was a fraud I'd have coped on to it before now. No I think you can be sure he is not a fraud. I can only speek for myself for myself of course. but what he told me the first time I went to see him in 1998 came true , to the letter. I have to admit I was impressed. I believe he may have saved somebody's life a few weeks ago. As I am sure you understand I can not say any more about it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sleepywillow

I might give him a try! Thanks for all your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭holidayhere

Could anyone tell me if Joe is any good? My mam went to a chap in ballyfermot a few years ago and he was very good. Im not sure if this is the same man though.
    As far as I know Joe is the only one in Ballyfermot doing this.
    Must have been him.

what else can I say I mean . I found him very helpful in the past when I had problems. However it seams not everbody has the same experience with him as I have had. I know, if you only go to test him , he knows that before he sees you, and that probably puts him off . I know that from the time he came to see my sister in law in Ballymena. (she had a cancer scare at the time, Joe told her to go to the hospital and have the tratment , and that it would never come back. all her tests since have been clear.)
    A neighbour had arranged to see him that evening . We were to call her when he we ready to see her, as she was just a few doors away. Joe called me into the room he was working in and said " you know that woman who is to come to see me this evening" I said yes , he said," call her and put her off till tomorrow, she is only coming to test me, and I am not up to it this evening , I an too tired". He had seen 3 orher people that day , and they were very pleased with him.
    My first visit to him was probably my best , but that was the time I needed help the most. Maybe that has something to do with it, I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sheaser

Hi there, is Joe a medium or a psychic? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

All mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

poster wrote: »
    All mediums are psychic but NOT all psychics are mediums!
    Did ya mean that?

I'd say Joe is both, he is also clairvoyant and a visionary.

there aint no fan like a joe fan, haha!

the last time I heard a slogan like that , it had "show" in it somewhere. Sowehow "fan " does not sound as good . I think.........
    It gave me a laugh . and sure that has to be good these days. Will keep you informed how my healing goes that I have booked with him this weekend in Dungloe.

things did not go exactly to plan with Joe in Dungloe He was to stay a few days, but he cut his visit very short.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tormented

I went to see Joe this week, very impressed,lovely man.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

tormented wrote: »
    I went to see Joe this week, very impressed,lovely man.

Can you Pm me his details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tormented

Hiya 6th, just pm'd you;)

• Advertisement

Went to see Joe yesterday!!He was amazing!And such a genuinely lovely man!
    Well worth seeing, I've already booked an appointment for my mum!:)

Advertisement