Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Coleman in Ballyfermot

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭coopersgreen

Yes. Mary told him that she was never gonna give him up, never gonna let him down, never gonna run around or hurt him.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Yes. Mary told him that she was never gonna give him up, never gonna let him down, never gonna run around or hurt him.
    coopersgreen, please read the charter and stay within the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

I just heard that R.T.E are doing a documentary about Joe Coleman, and the apparitions at Kerrytown and Knock. It looks like they are copying John Thompson's idea. Joe says the message he is to get next Monday is to be the most important so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 phoenixrun

Does any one know if Joe is still doing readings? Also haven't heard much about him in regards to Knock over the past few months - is he still getting receiving appirations?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭europhile

It's very sad that somebody is making money out of vulnerable and gullible people.

• Advertisement

phoenixrun wrote: »
    Does any one know if Joe is still doing readings? Also haven't heard much about him in regards to Knock over the past few months - is he still getting receiving apparitions?
    Yes, Joe is still getting messages at Knock. He was there yesterday. Several of the other people sitting around where I was , including myself , saw a yellow light appear in front of the Cross above the lamb in the Apparition Chapel at about 3.20. There was a crew from R.T.E there doing a documentary. It is to be shown next month.
    He was doing healings yesterday for a few people before he went into the church. He was refusing to take any money, as far as I could see. I don't understand why some people think that everything has to be about money. There are some things money can't buy. The most amazing thing I ever seen was what happened at Knock on the 11th October last.
    I don't know if Joe is still doing readings. It would be a pity if he has stopped, as he was bloody good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭irishconvert

Why is he not revealing the content of these messages?

There was a crew from R.T.E there doing a documentary.

He was doing healings yesterday for a few people before he went into the church. He was refusing to take any money, as far as I could see.

I'm sure he wasn't taking money if there was an RTE camera crew around.

europhile wrote: »
    I'm sure he wasn't taking money if there was an RTE camera crew around.
    The R.T.E. crew were not there, when I saw Joe doing the healings. They only came there after 2.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

It makes me so mad hearing about this Joe Coleman fella.Hope he is caught out eventually.I mean staring at the sun??? thats a load of Bull if you ask me, complete nonsense.

He's making money of the feeble minded people that believe in what he does.I remember listening to him on Joe Duffy.The sound of him made me nearly want to throw the radio out my window.

He is a fool!

• Advertisement

You can say what you like but he's no fool. I'm sure he's raking it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

europhile wrote: »
    You can say what you like but he's no fool. I'm sure he's raking it in.

without a doubt he is

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    without a doubt he is
    How ? ? ? His clinic is closed. His wife does now allow callers to the house. He is not working. How do you think he is getting so much money. He has no car, nor has any of his family. He never even had a business card. The amount of nonsence that has been written about this man over the last few months is a disgrace. With regard to what is being said about staring at the sun is away off the mark as well. I showed the little clip of HD video , that I shot on the 11th October to the cameraman from R.T.E last Monday. He said "thats amazing".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

jimm55 wrote: »
    Yes, Joe is still getting messages at Knock. He was there yesterday. Several of the other people sitting around where I was , including myself , saw a yellow light appear in front of the Cross above the lamb in the Apparition Chapel at about 3.20. There was a crew from R.T.E there doing a documentary. It is to be shown next month.
    He was doing healings yesterday for a few people before he went into the church. He was refusing to take any money, as far as I could see. I don't understand why some people think that everything has to be about money. There are some things money can't buy. The most amazing thing I ever seen was what happened at Knock on the 11th October last.
    I don't know if Joe is still doing readings. It would be a pity if he has stopped, as he was bloody good.

:confused: I am lost. You are the very one that answered at the beginning of this thread that he carges 60 euros for an hour. If it wasn't all about money then why would he charge that much, does he pay tax on that? Not about money...meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 j54

Joe Coleman's side kick Keith Henderson was killed in an accident this morning. RIP Keith u will be sadly missed by ur family and friends.

.Thats a shock about Keith. I never knew him very well. I wonder how Joe will cope now. He really looked up to Keith. R.I.P.

Babooshka wrote: »
    :confused: I am lost. You are the very one that answered at the beginning of this thread that he carges 60 euros for an hour. If it wasn't all about money then why would he charge that much, does he pay tax on that? Not about money...meh
    Joe tried to set up in buisness as a spiritual healer, after doing a start you own buisness thing. He soon found out he was not a good buisness man. He was not able to make enough money to cover the rent. That was the time be began to charge for his work. Later on he, got that other little pace above the flower shop, but he still had to pay for the rent, heating etc. How could he do this if he did not charge ? He never advertised, so he was never very busy. Some days he had one or two people , alot of other days he had nobody. The few times (twice, I think ) that I paid him , he always asked could I afoard it, before I paid him, which was after the healing was over.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭sillybird

Where does a person find out when the next apparition is to be in Knock?

sillybird wrote: »
    Where does a person find out when the next apparition is to be in Knock?
    The next apparition is next Wenesday, the 10th, at 3. as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Luke Kelly

Shame about keith henderson indeed , he died happy believing he was going to heaven , good way to go dont you think ? I was wrong to flame him like i have in the past , nobody has the right to flame other's for their belief's regardless of his or her's individual beliefs , even if we think they are mad in the head or that they lie about these vision's , each to their own . I for one will tread lightly in the future when it come's to commenting on matter's such as this !

Looking at his damaged car i would say he died fast , what do you guy's think ?

Car .. http://www.independent.ie/national-news/visionary-dies-in-crash-hours-after-first-baby-born-2088009.html?start=1

• Advertisement

I'm just back from Knock. Joe was there, and he read out a long message that he got the last day. He said he has a book comming out , as that is the only way he can get the messages out . He said the next day at Knock is the 11th of May. He said Our Lady told him Keith is in Heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,928 ✭✭✭furiousox

Why didn't 'our lady' tell him not to get into the car that day?
    Could have saved a lot of pain for his family don't you think?

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 james1122

Hope noone minds me resurrecting this thread, as Im looking for contact details for Joe Coleman if anyone has them. Jim55, I did contact you several times but am receiving error messages at my end, and theres nothing in my 'sent' folder, but I have received your email and replied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

fizzles wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Joe is still in Ballyfermot giving readings and if so
    would anyone have his number to make appointment to see him? Would love to get a reading done.
    give it a rest no one will go to him poor man s mad

saintsaint wrote: »
    give it a rest no one will go to him poor man is mad
    He is far from being mad. As far as I know, he is seeing people. He is to be on the Late Late show next month. As far as mediums/psychics go he is about as good as they get. I know him 12 years, and have seen him do some pretty amazing stuff. His personality could do with an upgrade at the moment , though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Ive just read that thing and omg its awful.
    since when would a god come and demand that people repent blah blah, typical catholic church crap.
    honestly, i tried not to laugh, such drivel.
    you MUSt do this and you MUST do that.
    i was under the impression we all lived with free will that forgiveness is there for everybody regardless.
    then saying god is to be feared, ok then......
    i cant even put into words what im thinking apart from crap crap crap
    and if this is mary speaking to him, how come in the middle of her sentence she comes up with the phrase "solid as a rock|", not very holy maryish is it.
    seriuosly, read the article folks.
    people must turn back to god ect, i for one wont be told what i must do by anyone trying to dominate us.
    this is modern ireland for crying out loud, saying he has to write a book as it the only way to get his messages out, he really means its the only way to line his pockets.
    well roll on may 11th, i will be watchin the sky for all this darkness and moons and stuff, in fact im going out to buy a new camcorder for the occasion.

jimm55 wrote: »
    He is far from being mad. As far as I know, he is seeing people. He is to be on the Late Late show next month. As far as mediums/psychics go he is about as good as they get. I know him 12 years, and have seen him do some pretty amazing stuff. His personality could do with an upgrade at the moment , though.
    come again ?/ i no him to hello . joe coleman sorry how dair you say he is a medium . he nos hes not . were do you get of on this ?/ im sorry but your not honest

karynp wrote: »
    Ive just read that thing and omg its awful.
    since when would a god come and demand that people repent blah blah, typical catholic church crap.
    honestly, i tried not to laugh, such drivel.
    you MUSt do this and you MUST do that.
    i was under the impression we all lived with free will that forgiveness is there for everybody regardless.
    then saying god is to be feared, ok then......
    i cant even put into words what im thinking apart from crap crap crap
    and if this is mary speaking to him, how come in the middle of her sentence she comes up with the phrase "solid as a rock|", not very holy maryish is it.
    seriuosly, read the article folks.
    people must turn back to god ect, i for one wont be told what i must do by anyone trying to dominate us.
    this is modern ireland for crying out loud, saying he has to write a book as it the only way to get his messages out, he really means its the only way to line his pockets.
    well roll on may 11th, i will be watchin the sky for all this darkness and moons and stuff, in fact im going out to buy a new camcorder for the occasion.
    yes you have a pint i live in ballyfermot when the name coleman comes up people just gigle . whats that about ?/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

yeh, makes u wonder alright.
    generally it doesnt bother me, peoples religious views ect, but for some reason my blood boils when i read this stuff, its dictating and i dont like it.
    perhaps the man really thinks hes getting something, but if you stare at anything for long enough it looks like its moving. As for crosses in the sky he says will happen, im betting its the cloud formations he refers to, sure there always criss crossing over each other in those shapes.
    ah maybe he would come onto boards and defend himself, then again, we cant pay for his time unlike rte ect....

• Advertisement

hi an ye your right he will not defend him self . i no him i dont no how he got this going . he all was said some day he would make a name for him self .. well there you go .

Advertisement