Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

evening folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Hope your ok Gabs, hopefully not your fault either, thank **** for insurance anyway!

Not my fault thankfully. Lucky the cars alright because the other driver made a pretty lively getaway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I’ve stuck in a vote for Conor because of how he’s voted. No lynch doesn’t help the wolf’s as the first couple of ones are more likely to take out villagers. Voting for someone who suggests no lynch is a handy way for a wolf to defend voting for a villager though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Can we change our lynch votes or are we stuck with them?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Evening all. Cant see anything in the rules about only voting once so I'd assume we can change our votes freely.

That said for a very long OP I feel like we are missing a lot of info.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Evening all. Cant see anything in the rules about only voting once so I'd assume we can change our votes freely.

That said for a very long OP I feel like we are missing a lot of info.

The puzzles will probably start helping I think. Now if we get one before first lynch is another question.

We have just over 24 hours left so you think we will tomorrow.

We are told in part 4 of the OP that it’s secretive on purpose

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

*** Mod Post ***

Guys, just when you are lodging your votes on the lynching thread, can you please use the format "##vote name" - Putting spaces in between the #'s or the # and the vote, means it doesnt get picked up by the counter. The format does need to be precise. Now dont worry, those who have voted, you do not need to revote, i have your votes handled. Just keep it in mind for future reference please. Thank you :)

*** Mot Post ***

*Patrick looks around and wonders why it is so quiet. They must all be United fans in Boardsitania he thinks to himself while instinctively scratching his testicles.*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    We can vote no lynch. This may be good for the first lynch to help us figure out who to target first, rather than just guessing.

To be fair we could vote no lynch every time and just live in boardsitania forever

Im setting my stall out.... Im dead against no lynch..... waste of a day.

Id rather shoot and miss than not shoot at all. We learn nothing from no lynch.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Im setting my stall out.... Im dead against no lynch..... waste of a day.

Id rather shoot and miss than not shoot at all. We learn nothing from no lynch.

Fair enough, it was only a suggestion to get the conversation going. I have no inclination one way or another.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    ha, knew it!

tenor.gif?itemid=5965692

ok now I'm out :P
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Lo folks

careful Pat, some people will try to lynch you for No Lynching. Not saying you may not be correct but your jumping straight into a potential danger zone... Danger Zone

Whats your opinion on no lynch Brendo?

Conor WW wrote: »
    ConMan checking in. Voting for Patrick. ‘No lynchers’ do my head in.

Why vote for Patrick.

I may be against no lynch but being for it doesnt make you a wolf does it?

Fair enough, it was only a suggestion to get the conversation going. I have no inclination one way or another.

Dont back track you appeared for it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

We can vote no lynch. This may be good for the first lynch to help us figure out who to target first, rather than just guessing.

To be fair we could vote no lynch every time and just live in boardsitania forever

Vote Patrick, the only winners in a no lynch are wolves or want to be wolves

Dont back track you appeared for it

Lol, I’ve already voted initially a few hours ago.

Liam WW wrote: »

It’s those want to be wolves that are the worst. All day long doing good deeds hoping they could turn bad.

Liam WW wrote: »

Untrue, lazy or ultra cautious villagers too.

Day one is always rough. The majority of the time someone gets lynched for next to nothing as most villagers will pounce on something small to justify voting for someone.

If i had to vote now Id be voting for Patrick, not for his no lynch euggestion but for his backtracking, or Oisin for his cryotic post.

Both reasons are poor to be fair. But thats day one.

I hope for something more concreate as the day one develops, alas usually day one just doesnt present such things. Usually wolves do very little on day one hope the village picks apart itself.

God I missed this game.

Untrue, lazy or ultra cautious villagers too.

Day one is always rough. The majority of the time someone gets lynched for next to nothing as most villagers will pounce on something small to justify voting for someone.

If i had to vote now Id be voting for Patrick, not for his no lynch euggestion but for his backtracking, or Oisin for his cryotic post.

Both reasons are poor to be fair. But thats day one.

I hope for something more concreate as the day one develops, alas usually day one just doesnt present such things. Usually wolves do very little on day one hope the village picks apart itself.

God I missed this game.

There's nothing cryptic about my post.

It's a simple play on 'Silent Night'.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    There's nothing cryptic about my post.

It's a simple play on 'Silent Night'.

I wouldn’t try to explain, he’ll think you’re backtracking. Your neck will be competing with mine for the rope.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I’ve stuck in a vote for Conor because of how he’s voted. No lynch doesn’t help the wolf’s as the first couple of ones are more likely to take out villagers. Voting for someone who suggests no lynch is a handy way for a wolf to defend voting for a villager though.

Wooh that’s pretty quick to be throwing shade gabs.

FFA#1
    Patrick - Wolf trying to buy time for back room chats with the “no lynch“ bs.
    Gabriel- Defends wolf therefore is a wolf.

At this rate; I think we’ll have this wrapped up by tomorrow eve folks.

• Advertisement

Why vote for Patrick.

I may be against no lynch but being for it doesnt make you a wolf does it?

Why not? We need to get the ball rolling at some stage and this might be a gut instinct lucky shot. I’ll be sticking with my vote. Pity we can have a speed day to start.

Guys, we should all follow Conor, he obviously has a superior intelligence. In me and Gabriel he’s already picked out two of the wolves. How many wolves are there?

Actually forget Conor for a moment. He’s a one trick pony so you can listen to him banging on about lynching me at any point in the next 24 hours.

Do we know how many wolves / named characters / NRV / others there are. I think not unless I’ve missed something obvious?

How do we No Vote?

# #NoVote

or

# #No Vote

Day 1: Votes from #0 to #7

Patrick WW (2): Conor WW, Liam WW
    Conor WW (2): Gabriel WW, Patrick WW
    Angus WW (1): Oisin WW
    Not voting (18): Angus WW, Brendan WW, Clodagh WW, Derry WW, Doris WW, Emily WW, Gertrude WW, Henry WW, Isla WW, Lucy WW, Nigel WW, Orla WW, Patrick WW, Phil WW, Riona WW, Tegan WW, Winifred WW

Phase ends in 22h22m.

How do we No Vote?

# #NoVote

or

# #No Vote

Are you taking the piss?

Are you taking the piss?

I'm just wondering for future reference.

How do we No Vote?

# #NoVote

or

# #No Vote

##No Vote

Guys, we should all follow Conor, he obviously has a superior intelligence

Thanks, you won’t regret it.
    How many wolves are there?

About 5 I’d guess so we’re 40% there.

Thanks, you won’t regret it.

About 5 I’d guess so we’re 40% there.

You under estimate yourself. Never guess Conor, remember you’re a genius. If you say 5 then 5 there is, even if there wasn’t to begin with.

I <3 you Conor.

#ConorIsMyHero

• Advertisement

**** mod post ****

To vote for no lynch, please type

##vote No Lynch

and please please please please please make sure your two # symbols are stuck together and stuck to the 'vote'. no spaces in this area here '##vote'

The only space should be between the code ##vote and who/what you are voting for

'##vote No Lynch'

**** mod post ****

Advertisement