Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

lertsnim wrote: »
    They'd want to start announcing acts. Halfway through February already.
    Jesus what's the panic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Bowlardo wrote: »
    Jesus what's the panic?

Sorry to jump in. I've never heard of that band. Are they any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭mgkelly

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Bowlardo wrote: »
    Jesus what's the panic?

Sorry to jump in.  I've never heard of that band.  Are they any good?
    LOL! Esp in light of your avatar - it's South Park Jesus, isn't it? 
    Jesus Jones are touring at the minute...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Early Bird weekend tickets on sale next week 150 quid, no line up yet, so no idea if that's good value or not.
    some more details : 10k capacity, kids under 12 free with families, strictly over 21s otherwise, 10 stages and an outside crystal ballroom.
    More announcements due in days to weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Early Bird weekend tickets on sale next week 150 quid, no line up yet, so no idea if that's good value or not.
    some more details : 10k capacity, kids under 12 free with families, strictly over 21s otherwise, 10 stages and an outside crystal ballroom.
    More announcements due in days to weeks.

Source ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭kg703

greenspurs wrote: »
    Source ?

Email went out to everyone signed up - I got it as well

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

they replied to someone on facebook, saying that the lineup will be released in the next few days, before the tickets go onsale on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Announcement tomorrow according to their fb page, very interested to see who they have..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

SmallBalls wrote: »
    Announcement tomorrow according to their fb page, very interested to see who they have..

Ocean Colour Scene have a festival announcement tomorrow (obviously not one of the headliners but still are a good mid afternoon band).

They will need to announce some strong acts to get the sales going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

This will be interesting :)

Top two rows work for me. 25 minutes drive from home. Count me in.

Edit:Oh and I've only just noticed Saul Williams. Fantastic.

Its no Trafest :) - but an OK start ......

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Anyone know what the hot chip megamix Is? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

It would want to get a lot better than that if the early bird tickets are discounted.
    dmm82 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the hot chip megamix Is?

http://festivalnumber6.com/music/hot-chip-mega-mix/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Suckit wrote: »
    It would want to get a lot better than that if the early bird tickets are discounted.

http://festivalnumber6.com/music/hot-chip-mega-mix/

Well it's 10 stages, 30 acts announced so far for 3 days.
    That's 1 act per stage per day, I'm sure there is plenty more to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭MattD

Fleet Foxes, Mogwai, Ghostpoet, Kelela and First Aid Kit are nice bookings. Not an instant Booker for me, but I will muse on this for the week...

Edit: I'd be remiss to not mention Talos, very nice act. Bit of quality all throughout the poster which is good.

not sure what more you're expecting, it's a 10k festival, final price is €180.
    compared to Body & Soul festival, which is pretty much its direct competitor (same size, similar setting and "vibe"), then this lineup is excellent for what it is.

I think it's better than the final B&S lineup from last year....

UINmGh6.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Pretty good first announcement, won't be buying a ticket yet but if there are 10 stages surely more to come. Thought Fleet Foxes and Mogwai might have played at picnic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

That's some line up! Love to see Fleet Foxes, First Aid Kit, Ghostpoet, Talos, This is the Kit, Mogwai, Nils Frahm, Saint Sister. I think for line up and this is just the first round of acts presumably, early bird prices seem decent..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

From the website FAQ:

"DRINKS:

Can I bring my own alcohol ?

Yes, each person is allowed to bring 48 cans for personal consumption. This can only be brought into the campsite and main arena. No glass bottles are allowed."

Free-flow policy a-la Body & Soul??

Edit: Yep, seems so. Another plus.

"Am I allowed to bring my own alcohol or soft drinks into the festival site?

Yes, you can bring your personal consumption into the festival site."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

not sure what more you're expecting, it's a 10k festival, final price is €180.
    compared to Body & Soul festival, which is pretty much its direct competitor (same size, similar setting and "vibe"), then this lineup is excellent for what it is.

I think it's better than the final B&S lineup from last year....

Sleaford Mods win :D

I thought final price was €210? (come to think of it not sure where i heard that)

It is a decent line up, i am not disputing that, i just thought it could be better if €150 was the discounted price.

Sleaford Mods win :D

I thought final price was €210? (come to think of it not sure where i heard that)

It is a decent line up, i am not disputing that, i just thought it could be better if €150 was the discounted price.
    it says 180 here:
    https://www.alltogethernow.ie/#tickets-section

From the website FAQ:

"DRINKS:

Can I bring my own alcohol ?

Yes, each person is allowed to bring 48 cans for personal consumption. This can only be brought into the campsite and main arena. No glass bottles are allowed."

Free-flow policy a-la Body & Soul??

Edit: Yep, seems so. Another plus.

"Am I allowed to bring my own alcohol or soft drinks into the festival site?

Yes, you can bring your personal consumption into the festival site."

If this is free flow policy, then it is hands down a no brainer. Well it is for me as I am local.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

I wonder what the take up will be like for tickets on Friday? I'll buy one to have one anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I wonder what the take up will be like for tickets on Friday? I'll buy one to have one anyway.

Will be interesting to see! Guess it's hard to tell cause not sure what allocation will be per tier. 10,000 and 4 tiers but there could be less tickets in first 2 tiers so might not be 2,500 per tier say..

If this is free flow policy, then it is hands down a no brainer. Well it is for me as I am local.

Free flow ? :confused:

Whatya mean ?? :D

Eod100 wrote: »
    Will be interesting to see! Guess it's hard to tell cause not sure what allocation will be per tier. 10,000 and 4 tiers but there could be less tickets in first 2 tiers so might not be 2,500 per tier say..
    POD also run Metropolis, and the Tier 1 tickets for that sell out in seconds, which leads me to believe there's probably less than a few hundred in that tier.
    I'd imagine this will be the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,772 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

great that there's a decent festival right on my doorstep

not interested in camping might wait and see will they sell individual day tickets and go when the fleet foxes are playing

Advertisement