Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

1 family + 1 GA bought in presale ... Nice.

Now, whats the weather gonna be like? :)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

greenspurs wrote: »

Guaranteed to be balmy in the sunny south east

Guaranteed to be balmy in the sunny south east

Hey, I live about 5miles from the festival, and its far from balmy or even sunny most days !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Weather won't matter, there seems to be a very positive attitude/vibe/buzz to this festival that I haven't seen at a Irish festival in a while.

I think they've got the line up/crowd ages/price balance really good on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭mojesius

Sorry if this has been answered, what is the difference between tier 1,2 etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

mojesius wrote: »

the price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

mojesius wrote: »

Tier 1 - €149.50

Tier 2 - €159.50

Tier 3 - €169.50

Tier 4 - €179.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Tier 1 appear to be gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Synode wrote: »
    Tier 1 appear to be gone :(

Yeah I got tier 2. I'm just happy to not be involved in a scramble for tickets on Friday.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Yeah I got tier 2. I'm just happy to not be involved in a scramble for tickets on Friday.

Judging by your username you won't be travelling far.

• Advertisement

made a (35 hour) Google Play Music Playlist with a bundle of tracks from ATN artists. Been playing on shuffle all day. One act I didn't previously know that is impressing so far is Maribou State. Sweet!

If anyone does a Spotify list please share it with us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭danois

Just booked 3 family tickets. Am I right thinking it’s 1 adult and 2 kids per ticket? There is 2 families going. Myself and other half and 1 child. And my mate and her 2 kids. Will 3 tickets cover that??

Thanks and sorry for the silly question

danois wrote: »
    Just booked 3 family tickets. Am I right thinking it’s 1 adult and 2 kids per ticket? There is 2 families going. Myself and other half and 1 child. And my mate and her 2 kids. Will 3 tickets cover that??

2 family tickets and 1 GA would have done.

I was thinking that then I was worried you might not get into family camping section.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭burkey2k0

made a (35 hour) Google Play Music Playlist with a bundle of tracks from ATN artists. Been playing on shuffle all day. One act I didn't previously know that is impressing so far is Maribou State. Sweet!

Do share if you can :)

burkey2k0 wrote: »
    Do share if you can :)

Its not good enough to share. To be honest its not very adventurous at all... I just add a pile of albums / EPs and single tracks from the artist into a playlist (this takes 10 minutes) and press shuffle. Sometimes if I think a track is not great I will remove from the list or sometimes just skip cos im in the car .. its far from ideal but it sort of works.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Deisegodeo

Bought two Tier 2 tickets just now, all Tier 1 seem to be gone. Delighted anyway, looking forward to this festival

https://open.spotify.com/user/1161188730/playlist/3OTioW49D4scEo4FrX4ecz?si=ZcMAtf2YSmmMcNuZvkzPVg

Asked my son to add a few songs from each artist on the flyer 😂

Could be awful but feel free to have a listen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Weather won't matter, there seems to be a very positive attitude/vibe/buzz to this festival that I haven't seen at a Irish festival in a while.

Not since EP 2005!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

All Together Now
    A key part of All Together Now 2018 is to create a festival for families and kids, to enjoy, be inspired by, to be safe at, and to feel cared for. In doing so we will create an area to fulfill this ethos called…. Kids Together. 👩*👧 🎉🎪☀️

Those with children 12 or under can attend free of charge, accompanied by a parent with a family ticket, making their 3 day home in our Family Camping Area, an independent space to retreat to with your little ones.

Family Camping Tickets & Family Campervan passes go on sale Friday, 23 February at 9 am. Here - https://goo.gl/7x3Ata

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

danois wrote: »

danois you’re good.
    GA ticket won’t get you into family campsite, is my understanding.

FAMILY CAMPING:
    Family weekend tickets permit access into the designated Family Campsite. This ticket allows entry for one adult and up to two children under the age of 12. Children aged 12 years and under must be pre-registered prior to the event.

Adults wishing to stay in the family campsite must be accompanied by children aged 12 and younger. Adults without children will not be allowed access to the family campsite. ID checks will take place on entry so if you feel your child may look older than 12 please bring a form of ID for them.

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    danois you’re good.
    GA ticket won’t get you into family campsite, is my understanding.

FAMILY CAMPING:
    Family weekend tickets permit access into the designated Family Campsite. This ticket allows entry for one adult and up to two children under the age of 12. Children aged 12 years and under must be pre-registered prior to the event.

Adults wishing to stay in the family campsite must be accompanied by children aged 12 and younger. Adults without children will not be allowed access to the family campsite. ID checks will take place on entry so if you feel your child may look older than 12 please bring a form of ID for them.

Hopefully they aren’t massively strict on the age. Just realised eldest will be 13 in July! She’s small for age tho...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭showpony1

what demographic do you think will be at this, will it be families and late 30s/40s that are done with EP now or will still get a mid-20s crowd at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

showpony1 wrote: »
    what demographic do you think will be at this, will it be families and late 30s/40s that are done with EP now or will still get a mid-20s crowd at it?

Equal amounts of both i'd imagine, but that's just a guess.

I think a bit of both.
    There seems to be quite a bit of trippy/dance music so far, for the 'younger' :P dudes and dudettes,
    and a bitta Jimmy Cliff/Fleet Foxes for those us us bringing our kids :)

*Massivegeneralisations of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Guess if they're strict (dunno how enforceable it is) on age policy anyone under 21 would be going to Indiependence which has gotten fairly younger last few years. Or I'm just getting older. Haven't been in a few years though. So yeah guess mid 20s or up. I'm not too bothered about age really, once people are sound! I've nothing to base it on but can see this having a fairly chilled vibe which is always a plus! :)

• Advertisement

Eod100 wrote: »
    Guess if they're strict (dunno how enforceable it is) on age policy anyone under 21 would be going to Indiependence which has gotten fairly younger last few years. Or I'm just getting older. Haven't been in a few years though. So yeah guess mid 20s or up. I'm not too bothered about age really, once people are sound! I've nothing to base it on but can see this having a fairly chilled vibe which is always a plus! :)

I can see it being an older crowd. Late 20s onwards right up to old fogeys

Advertisement