Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

By the way, ATN is also an over-21s only festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

I accept that Johnson - my lips are sealed.

But I'd like to know about day passes for ATN? I'd be driving up from Cork and therefore, happy to go in/out for the day. So how do I go about getting this type of ticket?

Many thanks. J

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

MJohnston wrote: »
    By the way, ATN is also an over-21s only festival.

Sorry - that's incorrect as my friends were there with their children - so not Over 21s...………...

Judes wrote: »
    Sorry - that's incorrect as my friends were there with their children - so not Over 21s...………...

Meh, it's still what the majority of people would consider an "over 21s festival" to be honest.

Ironically, I would consider "over 21s and no children" to indicate a less relaxed event than "over 21s and children".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

MJohnston wrote: »
    Meh, it's still what the majority of people would consider an "over 21s festival" to be honest.

Ironically, I would consider "over 21s and no children" to indicate a less relaxed event than "over 21s and children".

Yep, nothing like a few four year olds to kill the buzz :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

Hi Everyone!

Anyone else go for the installment plan tickets? Just wondering if anyone knows when the 2nd installment will be charged?

No sign of it yet for me, and getting a little anxious about it.

Wondering do I need to call Ticketmaster. Trying to find any information on their website was a fruitless exercise!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Judes wrote: »
    I accept that Johnson - my lips are sealed.

But I'd like to know about day passes for ATN? I'd be driving up from Cork and therefore, happy to go in/out for the day. So how do I go about getting this type of ticket?

Many thanks. J

No day passes this year, i guess to keep out skangers ( ala Electric Picnic)
    You could get Family tickets for Sunday, where you could enter with a child under 12, no entry allowed without.

I hope they continue that system.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

cbmonstra wrote: »
    Hi Everyone!

Anyone else go for the installment plan tickets? Just wondering if anyone knows when the 2nd installment will be charged?

Wondering do I need to call Ticketmaster. Trying to find any information on their website was a fruitless exercise!

Start of November around the 3rd I think, it should say in the confirmation email from Ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

Hi Everyone!

Not sure if dates are the same for general camping. This is what I have for family. Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Any idea when the first line up announcement will be made? Reckon they will announce something before Christmas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Hi Everyone!

I did the same, thanks for asking and thank you homosapien91 for answering.

I am looking at ittakesavillage, €260 per person for mediocre bands (sorry for posting here). Doesn't seem a decent price/option.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

52 is fierce young.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Oh no. So sad :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

RIP. Such a massive influence on clubbing and festivals in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

I've just seen that news. Shocking stuff, 52 is no age to be going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Some of the best nights of my life were largely due to this man's work.

Mine too. It's just so sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Ya this is really really sad. I can't help but think what will happen POD as a whole though.

The head men in concert promotions seem to be really hands on guys and their personal relationship with band tour managers seem vital.

Really sad though , he changed the festival landscape in Ireland for ever and it had a knockon affect abroad too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭RINO87

My exact thoughts. Sad to hear, he leaves behind an incredible legacy.

Thanks John.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Very young to go, may he rest in peace. As others have said he has given us all so many fond memories without ever meeting the guy and leaves behind a great legacy.

Article by Jim Carroll

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Owe a lot of really great memories to John Reynolds.

RIP

ATN will probably name the main stage after him next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,381 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Hopefully ATN will continue, I always wanted to do Wickerman festival in Scotland, but then the organiser died and the festival stopped and disappeared from the scene, so never made it to it. Hopefully all of Reynolds productions will remain active, maybe Avril might take over the running of ATN or maybe John has family that can take over the running of the events.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Couldn’t have said it better

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Waiting for 2nd installment of these, I see it's €66.50 each and €6.85 service charge. Obviously there is a service charge every installment?
    Or am I reading it wrong?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Any rumours or speculation as to who will play next year?

If its on next year we have to whisper the mantra into the organisers ears 'Massive Attack with Liz Fraser, Massive Attack with Liz Fraser, Massive Attack with Liz Fraser.' :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

If its on next year we have to whisper the mantra into the organisers ears 'Massive Attack with Liz Fraser, Massive Attack with Liz Fraser, Massive Attack with Liz Fraser.' :)

Would it not be a bit overkill though? EP , 3Arena then ATN?

Would it not be a bit overkill though? EP , 3Arena then ATN?

Probably but Liz Fraser and Horace Andy with them would be superb, most probably not gonna happen.

• Advertisement

Do people think there's a good chance this wont be going ahead now?

Advertisement