Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

No, looking on bank (N26).

They are amounts taken so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

Suckit wrote: »
    No, looking on bank (N26).

They are amounts taken so far.

Oh ok then I would definitely get on to ticketmaster that doesn't sound right to me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Robbery if that's the case

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Here are my N26 payments
    IuymgBN.png?1

Total so far €213.20
    And here are next payments according to Ticketmaster site (site seems to have changed since yesterday)
    CcPVAX.jpg
    Site says "Fetching your tickets, shouldn't take long" and doesn't progress past that.
    Edited. Was able to access the old screen by going into email.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

First announcement coming tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

First announcement coming tomorrow.

Where was the announcement of the announcement?

Facebook a few mins ago. No idea who to expect this year. Bon Iver would be great, Groove Armada back doing live shows I think which would be epic but probably unlikely. Didn't think the lineup was brilliant last year so have to remind myself to manage expectations for tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

All Together Now 2019 First announcement Friday, December 7th... Sign-up here - www.alltogethernow.ie/members

This year we set off on All Together Now’s maiden voyage. Curraghmore Estate’s 3000 acres provided a setting so fruitful and so beautiful, with incredible history. We had the pleasure of creating and curating a festival here - a festival which has boundless possibility as it evolves each year. This year’s festival carried an inspiring atmosphere, where people were respectful of each other, the incredible landscape and wonderful performers.

Setting off on this journey, we endeavoured to embrace the landscape’s beauty, to honour the past but also to collaborate and create a new future. Following the sad and sudden loss of John Reynolds, the founder of POD, the whole team look forward to realising the vision and dedication, which over the last three decades changed the Irish cultural landscape. In this year’s festival programme, John proclaimed himself as 'the so-called captain of the best team in the world'. When creating a festival, something happens…similar to creating art, what has been made carries a history and a future, the beauty of it, just like a work of art that is created, can live long past the creator, respecting its history but continuing to evolve with a vision of the future. Festivals provide many states of emotion for people, a place to rebel, a place to escape, a place to reflect and a place to celebrate. All Together Now’s ethos was to create a place for like-minded people - music lovers, passionate performers, families, artists, musicians, creators, rebels and refugees of a changing festival landscape - to come together and create a truly magical atmosphere across one weekend.

There is a piece of us all in All Together Now.

Now, it is time to look forward. To collaborate, curate and create the next chapter.

We are privileged to return for this second chapter on 2-4 August. We will bring you a weekend of freedom, inspiration and escapism through music, spoken word, comedy, theatre, debate, art, workshops, feasts of food and bespoke cocktails.

All Together Now will be set across 16 stages, featuring natural amphitheatres, the iconic Spiegeltent, secret woodland stages, the Belonging Bandstand and more. The flow of the festival will mean that the grounds will be easily navigable, intimate but with quirky gems, rolling lawns, gentle hills and hidden forests to enjoy the nature of this 3000 acre site.

We are keen to ensure a safe and fun festival for families and kids. Kids Together is our dedicated area, filled with creative things to inspire young festival goers. This is an integral part of our ethos and will once again be a key part of the All Together Now experience.

We are passionate about creating and promoting sustainability at All Together Now and we are acutely aware of our duty of care to Curraghmore Estate’s stunning grounds. All Together Now festival goers embraced this and we all left the grounds of Curraghmore Estate as we found them. We will be introducing even further measures for 2019, which we will be rolling out in the forthcoming months.

This glorious setting is perfect for its proximity to some of Ireland’s largest cities - just 50 minutes from Cork and 90 minutes from Dublin.

We have taken measures for this forthcoming year to ensure there will improved transport links from all main hubs.

Unpack your tent for this 3-day camping festival or check out our bespoke accommodation options. Those with families can make their 3 day home in our Family Camping Area, an independent space to retreat to with your little ones.

Over the coming months, we will be announcing Music Acts, All Curious Minds, Kids Together, Food & Feasts, Lawns Of Tranquility and lots more.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the following people Lord and Lady Waterford and their family who opened up their home to us to create a festival that is in keeping with the Curraghmore Estate’s history, beauty and charm.

2019 Ticket Details
    General & Family tickets for All Together Now 2019 are ON SALE NOW priced at €199.50 available until December 31st. January 1st all tickets will increase to €208 due to VAT increase.

Instalment Plan options also available allowing you to spread the cost of a ticket across multiple payments. Here... www.alltogethernow.ie/tickets

https://www.facebook.com/ATNFestival/posts/564017340688287?__tn__=K-R

• Registered Users Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Up on fb. Didn't think they would have an announcement before Forbidden Fruit tbh!

Eod100 wrote: »
    Up on fb. Didn't think they would have an announcement before Forbidden Fruit tbh!

With EP sold out it makes sense to strike before Christmas I guess!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Blackie_IRL

Facebook a few mins ago. No idea who to expect this year. Bon Iver would be great, Groove Armada back doing live shows I think which would be epic but probably unlikely. Didn't think the lineup was brilliant last year so have to remind myself to manage expectations for tomorrow!

I went to see GA in Manchester last weekend. Beyond epic. They would be an unreal act for late night at ATN. Better than ever.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I wonder will tomorrows announcement be all the headliners? I know EP tend to keep one or two headliners in reserve on the first announcement, but ATN will want to sell tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Please please please Tame Impala

Please please please Tame Impala

Is there much chance of that? Should I buy a ticket tonight just in case?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

I wonder will tomorrows announcement be all the headliners? I know EP tend to keep one or two headliners in reserve on the first announcement, but ATN will want to sell tickets!

The press release email says it will be "the first headliner" which sounds like it'll be just a single act rather than a large dump of performers.

Interested to see who it is. This festival is on my list for 2019 but will all depend on line up!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I def think they need to announce a strong headliner tomorrow if they really wanna get the extra sales.

Id be happy with Tame Impala/The National/Foals as of the headliners

• Registered Users Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Wouldn't say no to any of the above or Bon Iver..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

I'd say Bon Iver are very likely to be one of them, POD favourites and playing loads of gigs in Europe next summer, up into the end of July at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

I have a feeling it will be Elbow.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Anyone think there's a chance it could be Doves?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Toast wrote: »
    I have a feeling it will be Elbow.

Wouldnt mind them either

It's the National! Very nice. Nobody else announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

I'm happy with that 😠hopefully we get a few more names soon

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Great start.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Savage stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Yeah, I'll take that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

It's the National! Very nice. Nobody else announced.

Nobody Else Will Be There ;)

Very happy with that, will buy the ticket soon now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Wooderson

I don't get the appeal (bar the Grateful Dead box which was superb) but on broad popularity alone this is a nice catch from ATN.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Great first announcement. Seriously considering this instead of ep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Delighted with that!

Advertisement