Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AllTogetherNow Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

dmm82 wrote: »
    Do people think there's a good chance this wont be going ahead now?

No.

In fact, they just updated their Facebook page to say that plans are advancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Blackie_IRL

dmm82 wrote: »
    Do people think there's a good chance this wont be going ahead now?

It'll definitely be going ahead, if anything I think the passing of John Reynolds will mean a more concerted effort to make it an even more special occassion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

I'd be worried without John Festival Republic somehow become involved and they just bulldoze the site, concrete over it and have nothing but Heineken and burger stands. Like... no actual stages.. just 500 Heineken and Burger stands... and one broken toilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Out of curiousity, has anyone who bought their tickets on the instalment plan, have the 2nd instalment taken from their account yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

Out of curiousity, has anyone who bought their tickets on the instalment plan, have the 2nd instalment taken from their account yet?

I don't think its due until around 1st December

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I don't think its due until around 1st December

4th December, checked it the other day. Just not sure if they plan on charging €6.85 service charge each time.
    https://www.alltogethernow.ie/tickets

GENERAL & FAMILY INSTALMENT PLAN

Meaning you can get yourself a General or Family Weekend Ticket to All Together Now and spread the cost across multiple payments. General & Family Weekend Tickets priced - Payment Dates are as follows: Initial payment €39.90 + €6.85 service charge. 4 (four) more instalments will take place in or around the following 5 dates: 4th December 2018, 4th February 2019, 4th April 2019 & 4th June 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Installment plan tickets bought.

Who's playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

1975, Post Malone and Picture This

maximoose wrote: »

Is that not EP?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,653 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Jaysus, no thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Hahahah what

Yeah, that wasn't a wishlist :pac:
    D.Q wrote: »
    Is that not EP?

Wouldn't surpise me

PSA to Organisers this year: GUITARS EXIST.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

D.Q wrote: »
    PSA to Organisers this year: GUITARS EXIST.

I fixed your post !! :D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭roll

I take your point but.... MOGWAI were playing! That's nearly enough guitars on its own!!!

My ears are still ringing from Mogwai :pac:

They seem to be touring again in Summer 19

Just checked my bank account and my instalment hasn't been taken yet, thought it was due today. Anyone elses not been taken?

Just checked my bank account and my instalment hasn't been taken yet, thought it was due today. Anyone elses not been taken?

Mine not either, It is due to today, but is it automatic? I thought it was manual.
    Now not going to in case it is automatic and is taken twice :)

Well it said on or around 4th December so could even be tomorrow I suppose, I assume it's automatic

Dream Booking: Ween

• Advertisement

Well it said on or around 4th December so could even be tomorrow I suppose, I assume it's automatic

They took it there €133 (for two). But it hasn't shown up on Ticketmaster website yet.

3rd installment will be €99.75 x 2 + €6.85 x 2.
    TM F**king robbing scumbags. :mad:

I'll be selling them I'd say anyway.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Suckit wrote: »
    They took it there €133 (for two). But it hasn't shown up on Ticketmaster website yet.

Is the 6.85 a processing fee per installment?

Is the 6.85 a processing fee per installment?

Per ticket per installment, yep. Seems to be service charge.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Per ticket per installment, yep. Seems to be service charge.

That is outrageous. TM only charge the one service charge for EP. Youre talking about an extra 30 bucks on the six installment plan. Did they make that clear when booking?

That is outrageous. TM only charge the one service charge for EP. Youre talking about an extra 30 bucks on the six installment plan. Did they make that clear when booking?

No, definitely wasn't made clear. Don't think it was even mentioned anywhere. If it was, I didn't see it.

6 installment plan would be an extra €41.10
    My two tickets are going to cost (no way of opting out that I could see) a total of €426.40
    And this is the main selling point that alltogethernow were bragging about on twitter in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

They said on Twitter today that the charge is a once off.

https://twitter.com/atnfestival/status/1069585488883970049?s=21

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

They said on Twitter today that the charge is a once off.

https://twitter.com/atnfestival/status/1069585488883970049?s=21

Id be hounding TM over this

There was only €33 something taken from my account for 1 ticket, what instalment plan are you on :confused:

They also didn't take a service charge from me, just when I initially booked the ticket

There was only €33 something taken from my account for 1 ticket, what instalment plan are you on :confused:

They also didn't take a service charge from me, just when I initially booked the ticket

Can't remember the name or how I chose the instalment plan. I backed out of tier 1, and then got in on tier 2.

I had posted the screenshot here, but it had details, so removed it.

I am not sure how it is being done, The service charge is appearing as part of each instalment, but not 100% it is being taken.
    First charge was €80.20
    (Also separate €76.85 for campervan)
    Second charge was €133.00
    Third charge will be €199.50 (+ €6.75 x 2)

I am going to ring tomorrow and see what the story is.

• Advertisement

Can't remember the name or how I chose the instalment plan. I backed out of tier 1, and then got in on tier 2.

I had posted the screenshot here, but it had details, so removed it.

I am not sure how it is being done, The service charge is appearing as part of each instalment, but not 100% it is being taken.
    First charge was €80.20
    (Also separate €76.85 for campervan)
    Second charge was €133.00
    Third charge will be €199.50 (+ €6.75 x 2)

I am going to ring tomorrow and see what the story is.

If your looking at that on your ticket master account I think that's how much has been taken so far ... if you check your bank transactions you should see a transaction of 66 ( 33 x 2 ) taken by ticketmaster ... the first instalment per ticket should be 40.10 as that includes the service charge and then 5 more instalments of 33 quid

Advertisement