Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,326 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sally just believed the new kid (the son of the racist) about Imran :mad: I hate Ste and Mercedes more and more and if Breda kills Nicole instead of Mercedes for being "bad" then WTF :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sally just believed the new kid (the son of the racist) about Imran :mad: I hate Ste and Mercedes more and more and if Breda kills Nicole instead of Mercedes for being "bad" then WTF :mad:

In fairness to Sally, any hint of radicalisation or potential terrorism threats needs to be reported. Of course I can see her going in all guns blazing on this.

Good thing Ollie was there to back up Imran so will hopefully be able to defend him.

In fairness to Sally, any hint of radicalisation or potential terrorism threats needs to be reported. Of course I can see her going in all guns blazing on this.

Good thing Ollie was there to back up Imran so will hopefully be able to defend him.

Imran in the clear but how are Ste and Johnny now living in Cindy's house :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Imran in the clear but how are Ste and Johnny now living in Cindy's house :confused:

No idea. It looks like everyone in the village can see what's going on and yet Cindy isn't bothered at all about it

It is the same ole same ole storyline for Mercedes, for once can she try to be a good mum, she was great with Lindsay's Roscoe kids JJ and Lexi

Max is better with Nicole and Russ family but how come Myra did not want her grandson?

I hope Grace is not dead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,812 ✭✭✭Rfrip

It is the same ole same ole storyline for Mercedes, for once can she try to be a good mum, she was great with Lindsay's Roscoe kids JJ and Lexi

Max is better with Nicole and Russ family but how come Myra did not want her grandson?

I hope Grace is not dead

I assume she’s alive as she’s in the new titles!!

Rfrip wrote: »
    I assume she’s alive as she’s in the new titles!!

Alive but paralysed how long until a miracle cure :P

Keith Rice is returning
    as rapist Finn O'Connor, Sinead's brother

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

[/SPOILER]

Ugh - him & Johnny will be besties

kcdiom wrote: »

Oh ya didn’t think of that, that will be horrendous.
    As hard as it is to watch that storyline now, adding him into it...eek

• Advertisement

I wouldn't be surprised if he paired with Ste

So who is going to kill Laurie as no trial for him

• Registered Users Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

So who is going to kill Laurie as no trial for him

Nanny mc phee the serial killer?

As long as they don’t this big girl power thing where sienna,Sinead and Nancy all come together and knock him off

As long as they don’t this big girl power thing where sienna,Sinead and Nancy all come together and knock him off

Or Liberty?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,278 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

British Soap Awards!
    Villain of the Year
    Nathan Sussex/Buster.
    Best Male Dramatic Performance.
    Adam Woodward/Broddy.
    Best Actor
    Gregory Finnegan/James Nightingale
    Best Soap
    Hollyoaks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

very very well deserved wins for ho.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

very very well deserved wins for ho.

Totally, Stephanie Davies deserved best actress too though I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,278 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I only saw bits of Hollyoaks in the past year and it was good.
    Lot's of very angry Coronation Street/Emmerdale fans online but honestly they didn't deserve some of those awards.

The Buster abuse grooming storyline was very well done and a deserving winner for the actors involved

• Advertisement

Could be Sally

Could be Sally

Yeah after watching last night, she's a contender.

The story with Ste is still very hard to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

I must have missed something, can anyone tell me why Sally was suspended, I know it's something to do with Lawrie but don't remember seeing what actually happened?

I must have missed something, can anyone tell me why Sally was suspended, I know it's something to do with Lawrie but don't remember seeing what actually happened?

Didn't he go at her about her 'inappropriate' relationship with Neeta to the point where she called him a rapist and wifebeater?

Didn't he go at her about her 'inappropriate' relationship with Neeta to the point where she called him a rapist and wifebeater?

yes .

The Laurie storyline took a twist I didn't expect.

Mercedes has no interest in being a mother to Bobby and Max, Sylver is too good for her

Mercedes has no interest in being a mother to Bobby and Max, Sylver is too good for her

the show doesn't want to develop her either. they want to keep her the same as when she arrived in the village.

the show doesn't want to develop her either. they want to keep her the same as when she arrived in the village.

I liked her showing her maternal side when Gabriel died and then settled with Joe and the kids

• Advertisement

I liked her showing her maternal side when Gabriel died and then settled with Joe and the kids

agreed. she had finally grown up and been given development. all undone because reasons and she is back to her original self now.

Advertisement