Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Rfrip wrote: »
    God the racism storyline is an incredibly hard watch

It really is awful. V v sad to think this goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 17,831 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

It will be interesting (and horrifying) to see how far this storyline goes, in particular how far Ste goes, because he still doesn't fully realise what he's caught up in yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

It will be interesting (and horrifying) to see how far this storyline goes, in particular how far Ste goes, because he still doesn't fully realise what he's caught up in yet.

Gearing up for Peri to play the hero though as she knows there is something up with Johnny, and its going to be interesting to see how he is when Yasmine is in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 85,564 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am glad James survived, great character, well played by Gregory Finnegan

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am glad James survived, great character, well played by Gregory Finnegan

Me too, I think he's great!

Be interesting to see how the Romeo thing plays out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

kcdiom wrote: »
    Me too, I think he's great!

Be interesting to see how the Romeo thing plays out

The body on Romeo ðŸ˜

Lily will die next month after contracting sepsis from self harming

• Registered Users Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Rfrip

As much as I can’t stand Sinead, tonight’s on E4 was heartbreaking

As much as I can’t stand Sinead, tonight’s on E4 was heartbreaking

For all her problems, the actress Steph is pretty damn good as Sinead

• Registered Users Posts: 30,340 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Voting for the British Soap Awards!

https://www.britishsoapawards.tv/vote/category/1

• Advertisement

Voting for the British Soap Awards!

https://www.britishsoapawards.tv/vote/category/1

James and Lily deserve a vote

Lily's death was sad but done well with the flashbacks

I hope Prince discovers it was him she wanted really

• Registered Users Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Only watching the lily episodes today...god these onions...they are really strong..
    I must learn to be a harder person! These people are not real!!

James tries to frame Cindy for Mac's murder to free Romeo

The old evil cunning Sienna would have Laurie caught out ages ago :rolleyes:

With the racist storyline and Steph and Laurie hollyoaks is so so hard to watch these days

James gets Donna Marie sent down for Mac's murder, how?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

James gets Donna Marie sent down for Mac's murder, how?

some stupid random contrived nonsense i'd imagine tbh knowing hollyoaks.
    james wants to protect romio but would he send someone else who is innocent to prison? i'm not sure tbh for all of his faults.
    it could be argued that he may want to get back at Donna Marie for going along with mac forcing james to have sex with a woman but Donna Marie was herself a teenager i believe at the time so i can't imagine james for all of his faults would want to punish her for something mac was ultimately to blame for.
    as a whole i think it is a stupid story line anyway and i am board of it already.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

He did let the Malek's dad go to jail fraud so he does have previous for letting the innocent take the fall!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    He did let the Malek's dad go to jail fraud so he does have previous for letting the innocent take the fall!

ah yes . i forgot about that. i must have wiped it when i wiped the

Malek eldest brother's revenge story line from my mind.

Prince's dad Shane is still in prison despite Ryan admitting to his uncle's murder before his death

The show has a habit of innocents getting blamed and not cleared

Prince's dad Shane is still in prison despite Ryan admitting to his uncle's murder before his death

The show has a habit of innocents getting blamed and not cleared

it's ridiculous alright. the ryan story was another load of nonsense as well. the show does seem to be improving though. gangster liam either moving away from gangster nonsense or being killed off would do wonders and would improve it even more IMO.

• Advertisement

it's ridiculous alright. the ryan story was another load of nonsense as well. the show does seem to be improving though. gangster liam either moving away from gangster nonsense or being killed off would do wonders and would improve it even more IMO.

The one person the show could really do with losing is Ste, it is storylines overkill for him and he is unlikable, no redeeming qualities

Amy's father should have Leah and Lucas

The one person the show could really do with losing is Ste, it is storylines overkill for him and he is unlikable, no redeeming qualities

Amy's father should have Leah and Lucas

i completely agree. i suspect though he is a lifer and won't be going anywhere unfortunately. i can't see him suffering proper consequences for his part in the racist gang either.
    ste did improve during the brendan era and after and became some bit likeable IMO but all of that progress was undone which is a shame.

i completely agree. i suspect though he is a lifer and won't be going anywhere unfortunately. i can't see him suffering proper consequences for his part in the racist gang either.
    ste did improve during the brendan era and after and became some bit likeable IMO but all of that progress was undone which is a shame.

Ya totally agree. They have totally ruined his character.

Ya totally agree. They have totally ruined his character.

I'd say they will end up twisting it around that he was manipulated by Johnny etc, and I wonder if they might even blackmail him into doing something. It depends how far it's all going to go though. I think the eldest Malik daughter will be the one to cop what's going on.

I'd say they will end up twisting it around that he was manipulated by Johnny etc, and I wonder if they might even blackmail him into doing something. It depends how far it's all going to go though. I think the eldest Malik daughter will be the one to cop what's going on.

I think Sami and Leela team up

I think Sami and Leela team up

I just hope that this will be the storyline that sees Ste face proper consequences for his actions, at a minimum being ostracized by his family and community, at most jail time. Ste will need to be off screen for a while once this is all over.

I just hope that this will be the storyline that sees Ste face proper consequences for his actions, at a minimum being ostracized by his family and community, at most jail time. Ste will need to be off screen for a while once this is all over.

A really long while hopefully

God prince is the worst actor...and that’s saying something for hollyoaks

God prince is the worst actor...and that’s saying something for hollyoaks

Prince's twin Hunter should have returned for the funeral

• Advertisement

A really long while hopefully

He's the producer (or is it the director's) favourite though apparently, so I wouldn't be surprised if the storyline was turned around to Ste being a victim too of all the grooming, he'll get help and will be breaking break with the Malik's by Christmas.
    The fact that he has always been an angry violent little thug will go ignored.

Advertisement