Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,561 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think I just fell in love with Brody after watching that episode last night :D

I want justice for Brody and Ollie, so hoping Buster goes down

Where is Ollie's mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,142 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Just catching up on the trial there on C4. Hollyoaks have always been good at doing these sorts of trials and stories.
    But they have probably forgotten the fact that Ollie does have a mother too!:D

Imran was a victim too :eek: did not expect that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Rfrip

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Imran was a victim too :eek: did not expect that

They did that really well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,831 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I want justice for Brody and Ollie, so hoping Buster goes down

Where is Ollie's mother?

The Scarlett actress is pregnant apparently, but she could surely have gotten a mention, even have Ollie go home to her for a while or at least be on the phone to her?!

Rfrip wrote: »
    They did that really well

I liked that they didn't make it into a "that's the real reason why he was so angry" thing, and it reinforced him acknowledging his actions.

The Scarlett actress is pregnant apparently, but she could surely have gotten a mention, even have Ollie go home to her for a while or at least be on the phone to her?!

I still find it strange Ollie living with Mandy who cheated on his dad with Darren

Yes even a mention of the mother would have been better than nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 30,340 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

i sort of dip in out of this depending on the story.
    Can anybody help with how Hollyoaks works?
    Do they really focus on one story at a time and sort of forget about them then?
    Also o watched episodes on the 40d player last night and I saw mainly the court case.
    I then clicked into YouTube and on the Hollyoaks channel they had the verdict up. Was this aired on TV or will it be on tonight?
    Thanks!

i sort of dip in out of this depending on the story.
    Can anybody help with how Hollyoaks works?
    Do they really focus on one story at a time and sort of forget about them then?
    Also o watched episodes on the 40d player last night and I saw mainly the court case.
    I then clicked into YouTube and on the Hollyoaks channel they had the verdict up. Was this aired on TV or will it be on tonight?
    Thanks!

Every once in a while Hollyoaks has some big story line which goes on in the background among other stories, and then culminates into one big week dedicated to it. In the last few years it's had a big focus on mental health, which suicide attempt stories, familial abuse (son abusing mother), and eating disorders.

With this story it's been going on for a while, and led up to the court week. The verdict was aired last night on E4 which is a day ahead of Channel 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

@freshpopcorn, the verdict was on last night's e4 episode, which will be shown on c4 tonight at 6.30

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

@freshpopcorn, the verdict was on last night's e4 episode, which will be shown on c4 tonight at 6.30

Thanks it's just something I found a little confusing!

I am going to miss Simone

And now Alfie gone too
    Kirsty-Leigh Porter (Leela) has announced the heartbreaking news that she and her partner Paul have lost their baby girl after she was delivered stillborn

That is so heartbreakingly sad, sleep with the angels now RIP :(

So who is going kill Mac (he is bound to be bumped off), Juliet, James, Romeo, Cindy or Breda?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,142 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Deffo breda

Ah FFS another wedding for Mercedes, that means the end of Sylver, none of her husbands live :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Ah FFS another wedding for Mercedes, that means the end of Sylver, none of her husbands live :rolleyes:

even in soap land the number of husbands is ott!

Yes I can see how Tom and Sylver are alike :p

Mac blackmailing Breda to kill James, I cannot see this ending well for Mac or Breda

• Advertisement

Mac blackmailing Breda to kill James, I cannot see this ending well for Mac or Breda

hopefully anyway. i'm sick of the 2 of them at this stage. breda's story line is absolute crap.

hopefully anyway. i'm sick of the 2 of them at this stage. breda's story line is absolute crap.

Both of their storylines are rubbish. I know its a soap, but still....

kcdiom wrote: »
    Both of their storylines are rubbish. I know its a soap, but still....

agreed. mac has seriously been hammed up and over done at this stage. mind you i do like david easter as an actor.

Ste is some dose

Has he forgot he used batter the crap outta of poor Amy, Amy kids should be with her dad Barnesy

Ste is some dose

Has he forgot he used batter the crap outta of poor Amy, Amy kids should be with her dad Barnesy

I rarely watch it but he always seem like a nightmare.

I rarely watch it but he always seem like a nightmare.

He has got worse

Amy's father should take her kids, Ste is a bad dad and a hypocrite

• Registered Users Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Rfrip

God the racism storyline is an incredibly hard watch

Its awful. I found it very difficult to sit through last night and cant believe this type of person still exists.

I think I would prefer if it was given to another character than Ste, hard to watch but well done

I like Liberty with Sami

• Advertisement

I think I would prefer if it was given to another character than Ste, hard to watch but well done

I like Liberty with Sami

I guess Ste is easy to use as he is quite vulnerable at the moment and it demonstrates how easily a vulnerable person gets dragged into something. We all know his hatred towards the Malik family isnt because they are Muslim but its scary to see how the other lot swoop in on people like that.

Advertisement