Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JustMe,K wrote: »
    The Breda/Tony thing has gone on too long - he needs to escape! I thought Goldie was going to figure it out, then realised it was Goldie...

I know he has a stab wound but Tony could attempt to knock out Scary Poppins Breda and run

Nadine Mulkerrin and Rory Douglas-Speed have welcomed a baby boy Reggie

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Looks like Breda's days are numbered. Tonys dad is a real oddball!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,990 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Looks like Breda's days are numbered. Tonys dad is a real oddball!

good, breda is a useless character and the whole story line is the worst in the show right now.
    to think that louis loveday, and even harry the robot were killed off to facilitate this crap, it's really annoying.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

good, breda is a useless character and the whole story line is the worst in the show right now.
    to think that louis loveday, and even harry the robot were killed off to facilitate this crap, it's really annoying.

Her goal is to kill bad parents, save the kiddies but Mercedes, Liam and Ste live

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Her goal is to kill bad parents, save the kiddies but Mercedes, Liam and Ste live

mercedes and ste are the golden characters so there is no chance they would be killed off.
    agreed though it's absolutely random as to who she kills. complete junk of a story line.

mercedes and ste are the golden characters so there is no chance they would be killed off.
    agreed though it's absolutely random as to who she kills. complete junk of a story line.

I don't understand her killings of Harry and Louis

I would like to see Goldie without the wigs and slap, make up free

ultimately it was because her reasoning chops and changes depending on what story lines require.

I don't like Mitchell and Scott together they are horrible to Cleo and I thought Scott was one of the good ones :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I would like to see Goldie without the wigs and slap, make up free

She thought Harry ran over Grace and the way he used to sell himself for sex could have been a factor. With Louis he was stringing Leela, Simone and Martine along so that could have been enough for her to kill him.

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    She thought Harry ran over Grace and the way he used to sell himself for sex could have been a factor. With Louis he was stringing Leela, Simone and Martine along so that could have been enough for her to kill him.

Affairs are too common in Hollyoaks the whole village should be dead so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,810 ✭✭✭Rfrip

The special effects are woeful!!

Darren & Nancy back together soon maybe?

Rfrip wrote: »
    The special effects are woeful!!

It was going for Final Destination again but so far no deaths and just looked bad

Omg the ending of today’s was ridiculous with Breda
    Like ffs

Omg the ending of today’s was ridiculous with Breda
    Like ffs

agreed a complete load of nonsense. how the hell this guff was able to get to air is beyond me.

Darren & Nancy back together soon maybe?

Nancy preggers again by Darren after that tunnel session :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I wouldn't be surprised in that case about Nancy and Darren! I hoped that Tony have escaped! The truth about Breda come out soon I hope. Think it is to go on until January, story line going on long enough at this stage.

I feel sorry for Cleo and despite Mitchell picking Scott he still wants to keep him a secret and even Cleo keep his secret :mad: Grace Black is back in heels on revenge :D

I feel sorry for Cleo and despite Mitchell picking Scott he still wants to keep him a secret and even Cleo keep his secret :mad: Grace Black is back in heels on revenge :D

If I were Scott, I would be telling Mitchell exactly where to go!

I love Grace when shes in bitch mode, this should be good!

• Advertisement

Il look forward to this. It’s a great storyline and they have done it really well....unlike all this Mercedes crap

Il look forward to this. It’s a great storyline and they have done it really well....unlike all this Mercedes crap

yes, for a long time people sit back and act like only idiots end up in those situations and should just walk away. I think they have shown just how people like that target vulnerable people and how it spirals out to control. Its similar in terms to serial abusers of any description.

Did Diane and Edward shot Mercedes and where is her son Bobby?

God tonight’s e4 was very good

God tonight’s e4 was very good

The actor playing Jonny is very good

Ste worried about getting his end away with Azim, Sami's brother despite all he did :rolleyes:

Where is Sinead and Hannah?

The actor playing Jonny is very good

Ste worried about getting his end away with Azim, Sami's brother despite all he did :rolleyes:

Where is Sinead and Hannah?

He’s so good isn’t he!

I detest ste’s character so much. He’s taking a break for a good few months to do some other project. Would have love to have seen him been pushed off the cliff too tbh

Who will take in Sid in? Leela? Sienna?

Who will take in Sid in? Leela? Sienna?

Oh leela id say

• Advertisement

Oh leela id say

Yeah defo Leela, she is the queen of waif and stray rescuers at the moment, plus Sid technically saved Ste's life so....

Advertisement