Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I was too young to really watch it when he was first in this but Russ really annoys the hell out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,831 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Say what you will about Hollyoaks in general, but a lot of the time they get mental health issues just right. Cleo's episode with the two versions of the day and her battle with bulimia was really well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,575 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    I was too young to really watch it when he was first in this but Russ really annoys the hell out of me

This rich Russ version is even more annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I don't watch a lot of Hollyoaks. I generally watch it online and flick through episodes. I found the story with Ollie/Brody/Luke's past/etc and Buster to be good and believable.
    I found it a lot better than Emmerdale/Coronation Street doing similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I don't watch a lot of Hollyoaks. I generally watch it online and flick through episodes. I found the story with Ollie/Brody/Luke's past/etc and Buster to be good and believable.
    I found it a lot better than Emmerdale/Coronation Street doing similar.

completely agree. one of the best story lines in a while. hollyoaks really get issue lead story lines right when they put the effort in to it.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

completely agree. one of the best story lines in a while. hollyoaks really get issue lead story lines right when they put the effort in to it.

I watched some of the Hollyoaks later week when Luke was raped from the year 2000. It was brutal for a soap compared to some of the Coronation Street episodes that aired after 9PM!

I watched some of the Hollyoaks later week when Luke was raped from the year 2000. It was brutal for a soap compared to some of the Coronation Street episodes that aired after 9PM!

i didn't get to watch it but i heard the same from others who did. luke is probably the only hollyoaks character who has returned after a long absence who has remained consistent tbh.

i didn't get to watch it but i heard the same from others who did. luke is probably the only hollyoaks character who has returned after a long absence who has remained consistent tbh.
    He'll be back in a few weeks with scenes from prison.

that's good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I was hoping Cleo have a happy ending for herself and Joel. Louis is deadly having three women talk about a womaniser! Will Grace do something to Glenn he such a sneaky character. I like the new change Sienna. Will she get together with Brody I wonder? Not much hope for Darren and Nancy I liked them together. Can't see him and Mandy staying together.

• Advertisement

Is Luke and Buster in the same prison?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Luke and Buster in the same prison?

I have no idea.
    The guy that plays Luke was on Today with Dathi and Maura earlier in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

He's over here doing the full monty in killarney at some stage.
    Dunno how far ahead they dhoot maybe thats why he's not on set?

Is there any chance of Ste dying, so done with his character, too many high profile storylines

James is becoming my fav character and the actor playing him is great

i'd say ste is a lifer at this stage.

Was genuinely surprised that
    Harry wasn't killed off. Considering everyone had rejected him by that stage and there's no reason for him to come back to the village.

Was genuinely surprised that
    Harry wasn't killed off. Considering everyone had rejected him by that stage and there's no reason for him to come back to the village.

Tony was wrong choosing Ste over son Harry :mad:

I feel no sympathy for Ste

Tony was wrong choosing Ste over son Harry :mad:

I feel no sympathy for Ste

Especially since Tony cheated on Diane.

With Sinead.

And Ste is no angel. He cheated on Harry with JP.

Gotta love the selective short term memories of soap characters!

Grace is Rose/DeeDee's half sister which seems to be forgot about, both kids of Fraser Black

OMG Lisa with Liam, did not expect that :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

For the last two days my hollyoaks recording has had like a voiceover/narrator type thing on it but no other stations!!

So another serial killer just what the show needs :rolleyes:

So another serial killer just what the show needs

i know, and it's not as if any of the ones since silas were any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Who plays the new cop in it that interrogated Mercedes and Goldie?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Bit surprised at Bredas storyline you think it been her son. At least Mercy is innocent but bit shocked that Russ character was written out. It was a surprise what happened to him but not surprised the wedding didn't go ahead. Poor Mercy and Goldie what's going to happen to them now. Will they eventually catch up with Breda?

The Donavan and Wags storyline has gone on a bit too long now hope Liam just leave the girls alone. I had my suspicions that Breda did something to Glenn but its hard to know what she actually did or did she do more than what the girls did or what they did was not effective enough?

I like Sinead she brings a bit of oomph into the show.

Be interesting what storylines they come up with for Christmas usually its Halloween they have their bigger storylines when they first started the show.

Hollyoaks confirms radicalisation storyline for Ste as he's groomed by a far right group

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hollyoaks/news/a871211/hollyoaks-spoilers-ste-hay-radicalisation-storyline/

yeah it sounds like a good storyline tbh. it means ste gets more screen time though, which he gets way to much as it is
    it's not the first time ste has been groomed, he was previously groomed by 2 people who wanted him to give lucas to them, i didn't see that storyline in full but from the clips of it that i saw it looked good.

I think Mandy's baby will be Luke's

Sienna a teacher, Sinead a nurse, really WTF, this is not Summer Bay :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

For a small little woman Nanny Breda McQueen has great strength

Advertisement