Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's devastating, i only have to deal with a few idiots on the bus not wearing theirs and it saddens me.. working flat out in healthcare the last few months must seem like such a waste for those who were..
    I have friends in health care and over the COVID months they are approaching burnout. Was with one today who just completed a 6-day week. Several such weeks before, too.

Well, Swannie is going to waddle off. Cheers Grem!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mind yourself, sorry didn't mean to be a debbie downer poster..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That wizened madarin just keeps on and on and on with the ineptitude, i'm amazed frequently by him still

He came out with the cases are rising because testing was increasing.

Reduce the numbers or tests & cases will go back down.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That was a particular highlight for me, channelled my inner homer simpson with a resounding d'oh :rolleyes:

He is not wrong in that.

Got to be trolling at this stage.

• Advertisement

Feel like the lad in the truman show sometimes :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Moon Day, Moon Day, can't trust this day.

Black Swan wrote:
    Moon Day, Moon Day, can't trust this day.

Even harder when you have been off for a week. Totally discombobulated here.

Can't get back into the zone. Day is nearly over anyway.

Lucky Ted with day almost over in Eire. Swannie just beginning to swim through it here. Hug!

Clicked that dragon, and things began to look better.

• Advertisement

Also just beginning for me Swannie, solidarity yo ;)
    Is Ted like a fish on a bicycle?

Is Ted like a fish on a bicycle?
    When Ted peddles in water. :pac: :D

Also just beginning for me Swannie, solidarity yo Is Ted like a fish on a bicycle?

The fish needed stabilizers on it

And the bicycle is up on blocks

And the water is running fast and splashing about.

And no one wears masks on public transport :mad:

(ok some do but what point is some)

Claiming that "I cannot breathe" through the mask, especially with all the splashing Ted is making as he peddles though water.

Ops! It is lunch time 8 zones west of Eire. Chat later Grem and splashing Ted.

Click!

Muesli for brekkie here in a while, fly safe Swannie :)

• Advertisement

Happy Month-end-close. Trying to make the numbers in Coronavirusland.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Month-end-close. Trying to make the numbers in Coronavirusland.

Don't remind me, tomorrow nights work ugh. Plus the contact tracing stuff and the forever land of paper. Paperless office me hoop..

Firstest with the mostest Day

It's been a gray, cool and rainy day here, hello july eh?.

• Moderators Posts: 51,720 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Nocts :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Friday still spins here Del.

It's over here, officially the fourth so it's independence day over there. Hope it won't be too crazy.

It's over here, officially the fourth so it's independence day over there. Hope it won't be too crazy.
    Many fireworks displays in SoCal have been cancelled because of COVID.

Not so bad. How are you doing? Are you busy?.

• Advertisement

Not so bad. How are you doing? Are you busy?.
    Taking Saturn Day off thanks Grem. Staying busy teaching online and grinding away on a research grant from home. My social life is nonexistent during COVID, which is the new normal across the pond.

Advertisement