Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    There’s still cake to devour ;)

“Slides plate across”

What type of ..

Never mind, just hand it over & I won't disclose your age.

:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Someone say cake?.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Someone say cake?.

Whimpers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Whimpers.

Don't worry Swannie, i'm organising some for us this morning, think we deserve it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I've had a very broken night's sleep.

That deserves cake.

• Advertisement

Maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I've had a very broken night's sleep.

That deserves cake.

mmm.... birthday cake :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Don't worry Swannie, i'm organising some for us this morning, think we deserve it :)

Grem to the rescue.

Deja Boo wrote: »
    mmm.... birthday cake :D
    Grem to the rescue.

Haha no pressure, death by chocolate anyone?.

• Advertisement

Haha no pressure, death by chocolate anyone?.
    I'll bring the milk.

I'll bring the milk.

Milk?? On taco Tuesday? :confused::rolleyes:

West of ye. Still 1.5 hours before I turn into a taco.

West of ye. Still 1.5 hours before I turn into a taco.

I'll wait :P

Quick changes milk to bier.

Quick changes milk to bier.

Now you're talking, nearing the work finish line here.. How is all with you anyway Swannie?

Now you're talking, nearing the work finish line here.. How is all with you anyway Swannie?
    Just grinding away. Have a grant ending 1 July and doing all the closing tasks. Fortunately still have yet another that runs awhile and online classes to continue teaching too, or I might get stir crazy about all the fools across the pond during a pandemic and election year.

It beggars belief Swan, i feel for you.

Swannie bows to Grem, before flying west. See ye my friend.

Bye Swannie *grem hugs*

• Advertisement

Yet another Hump Day.

Yet another Hump Day.

So it is, makes sense, am in crap form.. It'll pass but ugh. Listening to some electrochill type music which is suiting things..

Covid19 is forgotten across the pond with an indoor rally planned for 19,000 people packed together like sardines and screaming their adoring spittle at their beloved anti-masker-in-chief this Saturday. One of many super-spreader events planned in weeks ahead by the anti-masker chief. Can it get any worse?

Covid19 is forgotten across the pond with an indoor rally planned for 19,000 people packed together like sardines and screaming their adoring spittle at their beloved anti-masker-in-chief this Saturday. One of many super-spreader events planned in weeks ahead by the anti-masker chief. Can it get any worse?

Fcuk, that's horrifying

Indeed. The fool in the highest office is in denial of COVID, while he runs for reelection. The US continues to lead the world in deaths (120K), and may continue to do so in months ahead.

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Indeed. The fool in the highest office is in denial of COVID, while he runs for reelection. The US continues to lead the world in deaths (120K), and may continue to do so in months ahead.

There is no may continue to do so, it's will I'm afraid.

Saturn Day indeed.

Saturn Day indeed.

Today is technically the solstice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

Happy Sunday

Apologies that I disappear for weeks and pop in. It's been a bit mad and stressful working so much tbh.

Advertisement