Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

Admit it you arnt in the westies.

Different part of the city hahahah. Admit it your unemployed and live at home with your parents God love them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Flyingsnowball

For the purpose of clearing up flyingsnowballs consistent lies. So you're aware my father owned a bar on Chelmsford road which is now Chelmsford orthopaedic clinic. But yeah where did I entwine Martin Cahill and the pub please show me hahahaha you liar

Yeah. I will never forget it. I was about 3 foot from the car when gunman ran to it. I remember looking thinking the guy looked strange as he was changing bottoms on side of the road from work hi visuals.

I had been in my fathers bar saying hello leading up to it then walked with my mam to rathmines for a bus home. It was crazy for a little while after it.

Yeah I’d imagine living in a smaller town was a lot different to living up here.

You have even edited that or there was another couple of posts that you didn’t show.

Originally you asked me to show you where you said your father owned a bar, then you edited that post when you realized you had said it.

The mods can see all edits.

Admit it. You weren’t in the hummer with mr flashy at the funeral.

You have even edited that or there was another couple of posts that you didn’t show.

Originally you asked me to show you where you said your father owned a bar, then you edited that post when you realized you had said it.

Admit it. You weren’t in the hummer with me flashy at the funeral.

When did I ever say I was in the hummer. And if you go into a desktop you can see if it was edited. It wasn't edited I've mailed a mod just to confirm it's not edited. You're a sick man God love you thankfully you've been called out by 3 or 4 on the thread already for your lies.

Admit it. You weren’t in the hummer with mr flashy at the funeral.

Also see how you said Harry esq from a few years ago when he helped out a family BUT your profile was only set up in January. Strangeeeee I'll not engage with your craziness anymore hahaha

When did I ever say I was in the hummer. And if you go into a desktop you can see if it was edited. It wasn't edited I've mailed a mod just to confirm it's not edited. You're a sick man God love you thankfully you've been called out by 3 or 4 on the thread already for your lies.

Ah hahaha. You got out of bed this morning. Top gangster in Dublin. Laying the smack down on the forum posters about who knows what. Now you cant even prove you were there that night yer man got his hand chopped off in the Finglas pub.

• Advertisement

Also see how you said Harry esq from a few years ago when he helped out a family BUT your profile was only set up in January. Strangeeeee I'll not engage with your craziness anymore hahaha

It went abit viral at the time and was emailed around before the likes of WhatsApp was about. It was a heartwarming tale of helping a stranger in Dublin.

Boards used to be a thing like Reddit before everyone had Facebook etc.

Somebody is after pming me telling me technically you arnt really from south Dublin just drove through it one day to do your Christmas shopping before Wicklow had any big shopping centres.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Ah hahaha. You got out of bed this morning. Top gangster in Dublin. Laying the smack down on the forum posters about who knows what. Now you cant even prove you were there that night yer man got his hand chopped off in the Finglas pub.

Regale us again with how the Monk actually got his nickname.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Regale us again with how the Monk actually got his nickname.

That’s a well known thing. He got out of jail. Wasn’t drinking. His mates called him the monk a few times and it stuck. Same way most people got nicknames before the media started handing them out.

That’s a well known thing. He got out of jail. Wasn’t drinking. His mates called him the monk a few times and it stuck. Same way most people got nicknames before the media started handing them out.

I would beg to differ that it's a well known thing, you seem to have the inside scoop on this one.

And how would you know these details?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

I would beg to differ that it's a well known thing, you seem to have the inside scoop on this one.

And how would you know these details?

I knew a few people or spoke to a few people over the years that had businesses or lived in the area. I am a plumber. I have worked all over Dublin.
    I come across a fair few types like you lads now and again. Loads of Sunday worlds lying around the place dying to talk about anything gangster wouldn’t even help your ma pull out a washing machine.
    I’d heard the story a number of times from people who said he drank regularly and that was just a media persona that he doesn’t drink. I heard the sober for a few weeks story.

Then a few years later one of the crime reporter people said it. I thought it must be true so that it’s being corroborated from so many people. Then I seen media reports about his legendary drinking sessions every now and again. How he was drinking in a pub and nearly shot but snuck out right in time.

Why are the ira involved in all this? That’s all I came on this thread to ask. Three people didn’t like the in the know gangster circle jerk being upset and couldn’t find an answer in any of Paul Williams books.

So here we are you telling me I don’t go to Corfu with Gerry hutch every year and me telling you, you didn’t give Martin Foley his first business loan to give him a start in the debt collection business.

• Advertisement

Please direct me to my post where my father owns a bar?

Bahahaha

I knew a few people or spoke to a few people over the years that had businesses or lived in the area. I am a plumber. I have worked all over Dublin.
    I come across a fair few types like you lads now and again. Loads of Sunday worlds lying around the place dying to talk about anything gangster wouldn’t even help your ma pull out a washing machine.
    I’d heard the story a number of times from people who said he drank regularly and that was just a media persona that he doesn’t drink. I heard the sober for a few weeks story.

Then a few years later one of the crime reporter people said it. I thought it must be true so that it’s being corroborated from so many people. Then I seen media reports about his legendary drinking sessions every now and again. How he was drinking in a pub and nearly shot but snuck out right in time.

Why are the ira involved in all this? That’s all I came on this thread to ask. Three people didn’t like the in the know gangster circle jerk being upset and couldn’t find an answer in any of Paul Williams books.

So here we are you telling me I don’t go to Corfu with Gerry hutch every year and me telling you, you didn’t give Martin Foley his first business loan to give him a start in the debt collection business.

So any of us (except yourself) with an interest in this thread are all wannabe gangsters who read the Sunday World and never throw it away.

Whereas on the other hand you're just an ordinary plumber going about his business working in peoples houses and these customers of yours instead of talking about the weather or Gaa or the broken washing machine somehow invariably steer the topic around to Gerry Hutch and his misunderstood drinking habits.

Hmmmmm, I think I get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Jesus, this thread is so far down the ****ter now it's not even funny.

So any of us (except yourself) with an interest in this thread are all wannabe gangsters who read the Sunday World and never throw it away.

Whereas on the other hand you're just an ordinary plumber going about his business working in peoples houses and these customers of yours instead of talking about the weather or Gaa or the broken washing machine somehow invariably steer the topic around to Gerry Hutch and his misunderstood drinking habits.

Hmmmmm, I think I get it.

I can be in people’s houses for weeks at a time doing bathrooms or attic conversions. Some people are delighted to have somebody in their house to talk to. Most people will try and steer the conversation to what interests them after a couple of sentences. Ask any taxi driver. They will tell you the same and they only have people in the car for half hour at a time.

Sure don’t you sit on The internet talking about it all day because nobody else will entertain you anymore. If you want to talk to somebody in the real world you have to talk about what interests them.
    Feck that. Now is it such a reach that I worked near a pub during a big story and was told a certaingangland figure drank there. That I might have mentioned going into a house that I seen a certain gangland figure up the road and was told he was probably heading down to his local.

Yet we have one lad who was about to get a lift off his mate Martin Cahill when he was shot when he was 8 and had to go into his dad pub instead and wait for the penguin to send another car and a fella who was in the pub with Gerry all night during a gaa match and noticed he didn’t have one drink and I’m the one being questioned.

Ba ahaha I hope this gets moved to the Walter Mitty section

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

A high profile hit will settle the thread down

A high profile hit will settle the thread down

Wait till I tell ye about the time I was driving my motorbike minding my own business when some fella jumped off the back of it and shot a well known public figure.

Talk about a baptism of fire.

After that it was a spiral I could not control in a life I never wanted.

Top gangster number 1
    One mans quest to pretend he is mates with the cartel.

Read more of my book
    Which will be released in weekly chapters through boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

I reckon it's time for a mod to ban a few idiots wrecking the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 20,555 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Jesus lads give over its grand to have conversation and disagree on things its what threads are for but what in gods name is the point with arguing back and forth with someone on the internet ?

If you have issues private message each other or something dont get the thread closed

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Wonder is Mad Vic in the house?

It is yeah if it didn't point to the glaringly obvious fact he's a fantasist.

I’m sorry. I got a mod warning today. Somebody reported my post in which I laughed when you claimed never to have claimed your father owned a pub.
    It was funny because of that time you claimed you were on your way to your fathers pub when the general Martin Cahill got shot a foot or three away from you.
    Anyway I admit it I’m a fantasist. I’m not a plumber who worked in north Dublin more than once over the last 20 or so years. I just do that to act the tough man on the internet. I’m a fantasist.

Now hopefully you and the lads can accept my apology and we can go back to accusing people of reading Paul Williams books and not being real gangsters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Omackeral wrote: »
    Wonder is Mad Vic in the house?

Let's have a poll :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

Just to clear something up about the guy who got his hand chopped off in the deputy mayor

I was there minding my own business inside his arm when it happened

Sword just missed me by a few mms

Just to clear something up about the guy who got his hand chopped off in the deputy mayor

I was there minding my own business inside his arm when it happened

Sword just missed me by a few mms

I met two lads who were crying sitting outside a funeral home. I said what’s wrong?

They said they were trying to collect money but nobody would pay them. They even killed some people. That only lead to them having to write off debts because the people who owed them were dead.

I said get in me hummer and do a selfie. Everyone will want to be your mate and pay the bill.

Worked a treat. Ordered a fleet of hummers and tied them together like a choo choo train.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,656 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

It's well known how Gerry Hutch got the Monk nickname. What's not that well known is many years ago he survived an attempt on his life in a pub near Summerhill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

It's well known how Gerry Hutch got the Monk nickname. What's not that well known is many years ago he survived an attempt on his life in a pub near Summerhill.

What happened next will shock you!

I’m intrigued go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Would ye's all just fcuk off with the gangster stories.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

not yet wrote: »
    Would ye's all just fcuk off with the gangster stories.

you know how you can tell some one is a real gangsta ?

you get shot in the face with a rusty gun by a coked up teenager for 200 euro and a push on debt forgiveness.

your funeral gets attended by a load of cowards who sold you out and wouldn't work in a fit and who run home to their mammy's every time the cops come through the door

at the end of the day most of your money ends up being paid to a pos hiding in a foreign country and you get 10 euro for every bag you sell

and some plonker on a thread on boards pretends he knew ya when you dead

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Heres hoping we get some answers today in the PH trial. If he walks free there will be bedlam

• Advertisement

Does it resume today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement