Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 35 Thread * Spoilers* (*No Betting Talk*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Christ I don't know about anyone else but I stopped watching nxt for a bit because with two ppvs a month plus raw and smackdown it was too much. No need for it.

Picked the wrong show to stop watching IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,445 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Omackeral wrote: »
    Picked the wrong show to stop watching IMO.

Well in hindsight yes it was and I've rectified that mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,171 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will Reigns be in singles or tag match, teaming with Dean?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Will Reigns be in singles or tag match, teaming with Dean?

The entire Shield have been announced as teaming to take on McIntyre and the lads for Fastlane, so i'd say it'd be a good shout now for Roman to at least be in a tag

• Registered Users Posts: 37,826 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Id have a heel Roman vs Ambrose at mania but more likely it will the 2 of them teaming up too take on 2 of Corbin, Elias, Lashley and Mcintrye

The ways its going the mens section of mania could close with the shield in the ring for the final time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

well newest rumour is roman vs
    corbin
    which would be so underwheleming.

just do tag match with ambrose vs the revival if nothing big planned for and you get yourself a great match

• Registered Users Posts: 39,445 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

It seems the undertaker is not that keen on a wrestlemania match this year which I'm all for and I say that as a huge undertaker fan since the 1990's. He has nothing left to prove in the wrestling business. He's a sure fire HOFer in any of the pro wrestling ones. I hope this is him realising that it's time to hang up the hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,106 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Someone pointed out the logo isn't symmetrical and it annoys me since seeing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

J. Marston wrote: »
    Someone pointed out the logo isn't symmetrical and it annoys me since seeing it.

The graph lines behind it, at least in the image on the first post, makes it really easy to see once pointed out

First Vince took our numbers

Now he's taken our symmetry

Wonder will Triple H come out with a Thanos inspired entrance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

PTH2009 wrote: »

Surely thats being saved for Lesnar

Just have do a 5 min workout before his entrance and he naturally goes purple, easy makeup job

What makes you think this?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    What makes you think this?

He clicks his fingers and buries half of the roster... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭dusty bin

Now that Fastlane is over, I was trying to predict the upcoming mania card.

We now have for definite: Becky v Ronda v Charlotte and Seth v Brock. (2)

I'm assuming Triple H v Batista, Styles v Orton, DB v Kofi, Crusierwieight Match and Miz V Shane all based on current actions. Finn should be defending the belt seeing as he missed out at fastlane, (I'm presuming a multi -man match unless there is a favoured opponent), asuka should have a match at least, Possible Joe match v Cena (based on the R-Truth thingy and Joe's promos).

Thats at least 10 matches without even taking into account the tag scene. There could be 3 tag title matches.

Then we have the andre and womens battle royals, meaning a possible 15 matches.

My question is where do the likes of Kevin Owens, Mustafa Ali, Rey Myesterio, Andrade, Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley, Braun Strowman, Kurt Angle and Baron Corbin fit into the event? They've all had title matches or featured spots recently but I cant see any of this lot only wrestling in the battle royals.

Reigns and Ambrose also, where do they fit in? They definitely wont be sitting out the event, (well reigns anyway).

The card is going to look stacked, although with the lack of an Undertaker entrance, I can see where they'd get the time to fit in a couple of extra matches.

im not sure what the card will be other than i think the assured ones.

Becky/charlotte/ronda

Seth/Brock

Trips/batista

Orton/Aj

Miz/shane

i think there for sure happening the rest of these are guesses

DBvs Kofi vs owens vs Ali think there headed that direction

roman/ambrose - roman wants to have a mania moment with his brother

Balor/drew/lashley/corbin/elias and another face in ladder match

Joe/Cena

revival/ricochet & black

usos/ hardys

2 battle royals

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sky88 wrote: »
    Balor/drew/lashley/corbin/elias and another face in ladder match

Braun I reckon.

Loughc wrote: »
    Braun I reckon.

knew i was forgetting someone

• Registered Users Posts: 28,829 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Cruiserweight title match as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

They have to save some matches for Saudi Mania.

Pentecost wrote: »
    They have to save some matches for Saudi Mania.

All repeats. Except for Batista.

• Advertisement

Angle too enter the Andre The giant bottle royal as his last match ???

is this 'son' **** over with Jason Jordon which looks like sadly wont be an in ring compeitor due too an injury

Rumours its Cena vs Joe but would be a great if he faced Angle instead but what sense would it make it would be face vs face and no real bragging rights for the winner ??

is this 'son' **** over with Jason Jordon which looks like sadly wont be an in ring compeitor due too an injury

Rumours its Cena vs Joe but would be a great if he faced Angle instead but what sense would it make it would be face vs face and no real bragging rights for the winner ??

Latest rumour is Joe Vs Rey for the US title and Cena Vs. Angle.

Loughc wrote: »
    Latest rumour is Joe Vs Rey for the US title and Cena Vs. Angle.

Makes most sense really

Can see Angle issueing an open challenge only too be answered by Cena

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Not a bad shout.. a last singles match, v anyone, isn’t going to special.. a win over an ageing angle isn’t going to do much for anyone.. I really think Angle is one of the true greats of all time in the sense that there are are very few that can match him in terms of his in ring work AND is work as a chracter, whether it be serious or goofy Kurt

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

If I had any confidence that Taker could put on even a half decent match I'd say make it a double retirement match and have both men finish this year with Taker then headlining the HOF in 2020.

But I don't so it's a terrible idea :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Balor now rumoured to be Angles oppoenent hence the Ic title loss

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭dusty bin

Sirsok wrote: »
    Balor now rumoured to be Angles oppoenent hence the Ic title loss

that would be terrible for Finn. Gets nothing out of beating him and loses plenty if angle wins. would angle be able for a coup de grace from the top rope?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I don't think angle is Bret at Mania 26 bad, I'm sure will be a fine match. Won't necessitate the Demon, which they seem to be backing away from, could be seen as an honour to be picked as Angles last match. Better then been just thrown into a multi man match.

I lil3 the idea but Angle was my favourite wrestler growing up so maybe a bit biased, I still believe he has one match in him

Angle vs Balor - eh?

I was excited for Kurt's return to the ring with WWE but he really looks like he's moving through custard the way he moves. Even a few months before he returned, he looked pretty good in ring. He's slowed down a lot.

Who would be his ideal opponent for a last hurrah? I don't think its Finn. Balor is too fast.

• Advertisement

I think Cena would be a great final opponent for him play off that he was cenas first match and inducting him in the hall of fame.

Advertisement