Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,371 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    That was a mammoth cesaro swing

It was great, good feud hopefully Cesaro goes over at WM

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

That was a mammoth cesaro swing

Rollins sold it beautifully. The fact you could hear him, the arms flailing about, losing the microphone and then his jacket. It was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,909 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Nia will interfere and attack Bianca but Sasha will make the save but how will they coexist as friends on the road to Wrestlemania ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They've already announced Sasha and Bianca are going for the tag titles at Fastlane. It's 3 years now of a champ being paired with a rival and going for the women's tag titles. They got Lana/Naomi who won a no.1 contender's match and they got Dakota/Raquel who were screwed but they still do this rehash. So dumb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,856 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ah, so at least 1 match has been made for Fastlane, even though we're just over 2 weeks away

• Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭ThePott

That's so pointless, they literally just had that match at Elimination Chamber and lost.

Great journalism from Cole: "Why would you want a title match at Fastlane instead of a tag match?"
    What kind of stupid question is that to ask a WWE Superstar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Cotts72

J. Marston wrote: »
    They've already announced Sasha and Bianca are going for the tag titles at Fastlane. It's 3 years now of a champ being paired with a rival and going for the women's tag titles. They got Lana/Naomi who won a no.1 contender's match and they got Dakota/Raquel who were screwed but they still do this rehash. So dumb.

Pointless.. The obvious tag partner turns on the other to set up a bitter feud going into mania

Raquel and dakota should have got a ppv rematch and won the titles give it some bit of life.

Buddy back with Rollins, is Bryan going heel?

• Advertisement

Buddy back with Rollins, is Bryan going heel?

Christ please don't put them against Rey and Dominik again

Bryan seems not a face or not a heel. Wouldn't mind seeing him as a jealous heel. I did enjoy the cage match

Apollo going with a black panther type gimmick ?

Sasha and Bianca are KO show guests

Sasha and Bianca are KO show guests

At least KO is out of the universal title picture, i also wonder what his mania plans could be

• Registered Users Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

At least KO is out of the universal title picture, i also wonder what his mania plans could be

Catering or multi man I'd say.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Multi-man Intercontinental title ladder match I reckon.

It’s back to midcard hell for KO. After losing 46,000 times to Reigns and Jey Uso how can anyone take him seriously as a threat ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Loughc wrote: »

It’s back to midcard hell for KO. After losing 46,000 times to Reigns and Jey Uso how can anyone take him seriously as a threat ever again.

KO seems like a very good company guy. Seems to just want to make the most of these earning years and be happy to go with what the company wants while not complain. Something admirable in that.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

KO seems like a very good company guy. Seems to just want to make the most of these earning years and be happy to go with what the company wants while not complain. Something admirable in that.

Oh KO is dead right to take the money and run. Nothing against Owens. It’s WWE’s terrible booking of him over the years is frustrating.

It all started so well in NXT and his debut vs Cena but then it all went to sh!te. (Jericho partnership and turn aside)

Catering or multi man I'd say.

Big E vs KO vs Apollo vs Sami vs Keith Lee (he is moved to SD) vs Shinsuke

Suppose you could add Seth Rollins and Cesaro to that but reckon they will have their own match

who else could go into it ?

Big E vs KO vs Apollo vs Sami vs Keith Lee (he is moved to SD) vs Shinsuke

Suppose you could add Seth Rollins and Cesaro to that but reckon they will have their own match

who else could go into it ?

I’d throw Jey USO in there too.

who would of thought we'd see Daniel Bryan and Edge in the ring together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Oh KO is dead right to take the money and run. Nothing against Owens. It’s WWE’s terrible booking of him over the years is frustrating.

It all started so well in NXT and his debut vs Cena but then it all went to sh!te. (Jericho partnership and turn aside)

A month of solid booking and he is a main eventer again.

Nothing really matters in WWE so someone going on a hot streak isn't inconceivable

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

A cynical person may think that Lil Naitch was poking fun at Eddie Kingston there.

Oh a contract signing

This will go smoothly no doubt

Next week Edge vs Jey Uso with the winner been the special guest enforcer for Reigns vs Bryan at fast lane

Actually looking forward to that match next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

17 camera cuts in 16 seconds during Rollins attack on Cesaro. You'd be dizzy to the point of throwing up like Orton after watching that, WWE is unwatchable most of the time as is without the camera work dragging it down even more.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not gonna lie, a triple threat at Mania between Edge, Reigns and Bryan would make me very excited. I've a sneaking suspicion that's where we're eventually going.

17 camera cuts in 16 seconds during Rollins attack on Cesaro. You'd be dizzy to the point of throwing up like Orton after watching that, WWE is unwatchable most of the time as is without the camera work dragging it down even more.

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1370554054015864832?s=19

Just came across it on twitter.

People probably think I'm being overdramatic but I can't watch WWE these days because of the camera work. I've watched through some of the ****test times in terms of WWE storylines etc over the years but this is why I can't watch it now.

Does anyone remember when Smackdown debuted on Fox all the shaky cam/camera cut stuff was gone for a few weeks?

Does anyone remember when Smackdown debuted on Fox all the shaky cam/camera cut stuff was gone for a few weeks?

Yeah Fox wanted it presented more like a sport and not sports entertainment. Could you imagine watching American football and someone throws a ball up in the air and the camera cuts and changes 17 times.

Yeah Fox wanted it presented more like a sport and not sports entertainment. Could you imagine watching American football and someone throws a ball up in the air and the camera cuts and changes 17 times.

Wonder what happened for them to go back to the old way? Fox were completely right

• Advertisement

When Reginald was getting his new suit, I was just thinking that when I buy a new suit, I get one that fits.

So does that match mean Natalya and Tamina now enter the tag title match?

I'm assuming Edge wins next week

Advertisement