Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

07-07-2019, 22:17   #31
Harry Palmr

Bit much dragging the Fonz into this.
Advertisement
07-07-2019, 22:45   #32
peddlelies

Can only imagine the fallout that will happen if this implicates any well known higher ups. Please let them all be named and shamed.
Thanks from:
07-07-2019, 22:58   #33
drunkmonkey

I can't imagine he'll talk.
07-07-2019, 23:08   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohnjoe View Post
Yup.

It's a "guilt by association" frenzy. Many famous personalities were friends with e.g. Jimmy Saville, even when rumours started to surface, doesn't mean they were automatically child molesters.
Bit more than guilt by association here. He was hardly the only one molesting minors on his island.

He’s probably been protected up until now precisely because he could spill the beans on so many.
Thanks from:
07-07-2019, 23:18   #35
Dohnjoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franz Von Peppercorn II View Post
Bit more than guilt by association here. He was hardly the only one molesting minors on his island.

He’s probably been protected up until now precisely because he could spill the beans on so many.
Complete speculation and borderline wishful thinking. Will wait for facts.
Advertisement
07-07-2019, 23:30   #36
auspicious

Pelsoi's tweet says a lot. Sounds like it's rife and well known but a well protected 'secret'.
Thanks from:
07-07-2019, 23:31   #37

Quote:
Complete speculation and borderline wishful thinking. Will wait for facts.
Why in God’s name would it be “wishful” thinking. What would I get out of it.

I can see why abuse was able to flourish in Ireland for so long.
07-07-2019, 23:32   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicious View Post
Pelsoi's tweet says a lot. Sounds like it's rife and well known but a well protected 'secret'.
It definitely means some democrats are likely in the firing line.
Thanks from:
07-07-2019, 23:42   #39
Dohnjoe

Quote:
Why in God’s name would it be “wishful” thinking. What would I get out of it.

I can see why abuse was able to flourish in Ireland for so long.
You are engaging in complete speculation and guilt by association. It's wishful thinking, people are salivating at the thought that some "elites" might be exposed. Happens every time there's a high profile predator/offender. Conspiracies forums are going berserk.

A surprising amount of people love this ****, engage in all the village mob speculative nonsense, and cover it all up with the usual virtue signalling crap.

Am only interested in the facts not the speculation circus
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
07-07-2019, 23:45   #40
ceadaoin.

Quote:
Yup.

It's a "guilt by association" frenzy. Many famous personalities were friends with e.g. Jimmy Saville, even when rumours started to surface, doesn't mean they were automatically child molesters.
It's more than "association". These people are known to have travelled on Epstein's private jet on multiple occasions to his private island where abuse is known to have taken place. Victims have testified that they were trafficked to rich and powerful people , and at least one of these alleged abusers were even photographed with these victims. I mean, come on.
07-07-2019, 23:50   #41
BorneTobyWilde

Epstein still at it ,on any giving day multiple 18 year olds come and go from his home. The life of a billionaire. He's staying within the law, but clearly has't changed.
Thanks from:
07-07-2019, 23:53   #42

Quote:
You are engaging in complete speculation and guilt by association.
I didn’t engage in any speculation.

Quote:
It's wishful thinking, people are salivating at the thought that some "elites" might be exposed. Happens every time there's a high profile predator/offender.
Wishful thinking would assume that I wished something.

This particular guy had sex parties to which he bought the famous and elites.

Quote:
Conspiracies forums are going berserk.

A surprising amount of people love this ****, engage in all the village mob speculative nonsense, and cover it all up with the usual virtue signalling crap.

Am only interested in the facts not the speculation circus
The facts are clear that Epstein engaged in under aged sex and got a pretty light sentence for that. That he is now being investigated for sex trafficking.

It was once a conspiracy theory that the Catholic Church engaged in child sexual abuse, a theory that turned out to be true.

The only sanctimonious virtue signalling here, btw, is from you.
(4) thanks from:
08-07-2019, 00:01   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Sounds to me like donny was trying to imply what epstein was at without getting sued, years before anyone else.
Now THAT seems like straw clutching/wishful thinking.

Clinton is a creep - I don't care what party he is affiliated with. It's not about republicans versus democrats for me - that would be nonsense.

I know too that people come up with right nonsense about Trump.

I can't know either whether there is anything to implicate him - hopefully not, seeing as he is the president.

But that quote would totally be held up by the Trump fans here if it was said by someone they don't like.

The actual meaning of virtue signalling doesn't match what it's being described as here, btw.
08-07-2019, 00:03   #44
AngeloArgue

Quote:
He was hardly the only one molesting minors on his island.
I've heard talk of private plane dubbed the "Lolita express" taking powerful business, political and media friends to his private island hideaway for parties that allegedly included sex with underage girls.
Has any of this ever being investigated?
I know he was a billionaire that for many years rubbed shoulders with the rich and powerful of every political persuasion. He was convicted of soliciting minors for sex acts at his Palm Beach Florida home in 2008.
He has now been charged with sex trafficking.
I have not heard of any other suspects being questioned or charged. I've not heard of his Caribbean island home being searched for evidence.
Thanks from:
08-07-2019, 00:04   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimme A Pound View Post
Now THAT seems like straw clutching/wishful thinking.

Clinton is a creep - I don't care what party he is affiliated with. It's not about republicans versus democrats for me - that would be nonsense.

I know too that people come up with right nonsense about Trump.

I can't know either whether there is anything to implicate him - hopefully not, seeing as he is the president.

But that quote would totally be held up by the Trump fans here if it was said by someone they don't like.

The actual meaning of virtue signalling doesn't match what it's being described as here, btw.
There’s one recent case where trump was mentioned. If he has had sex with a minor then impeachment is assured. You’d hope.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion