Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People who tested positive, how are you feeling?

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭obi604

don't feel great and did a covid test earlier, came back positive.

BUT, sorry to be disgusting here, the swab was bloody so not sure if its even valid. thoughts? 

My nose is still bloody and poking something up it will make it worse. 

Could one just do it with a swab from the throat only? or is that another type of test kit I would need

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Murt2024

just Over it. In bed for two days with fatigue and some body aches. Back to working from home today, still a bit tired. No cough or anything.

Had flus which were 10 times worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

i tested positive tuesday morning and i tested negative this morning. so i've had covid for the last 5 days without realising it. no symptoms what so ever

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭lillycakes2

I found it very annoying this time. I am in late 30;s and healthy. It started off mild- bit of chills, felt really off, diarrhea, then got worse very bad congestion, very bad headache, nausea, vomiting, fever, blocked ears. Day 8 and still not right, only turning the corner really. Is anyone else having it this bad ?

Advertisement