Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

shmeee wrote: »
    You can request mobility the day you start work, and get your name on the list but not eligible for 2 years. May aswel get ahead of the crowd sure!

I didn't know that. Still it takes ages. I know of an AP who got a call saying there was now a CO position available for them to move back to their home county.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭shmeee

GarIT wrote: »
    I didn't know that. Still it takes ages. I know of an AP who got a call saying there was now a CO position available for them to move back to their home county.

That's some drop down the grades. Wow!

Goes to show, travelling or working and living away from where you want is hard on so many.

shmeee wrote: »
    That's some drop down the grades. Wow!

Goes to show, travelling or working and living away from where you want is hard on so many.

It wasn't actually a drop. They applied to leave Dublin when they were a CO and they had gotten 3 promotions before they were offered a transfer for their original grade.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭doc22

GarIT wrote: »
    It wasn't actually a drop. They applied to leave Dublin when they were a CO and they had gotten 3 promotions before they were offered a transfer for their original grade.

If they were a AP they wouldn't have been entitled a CO position, The centralized mobility now kick you off all lists on promotion unless you revert within year and you have to apply for that too.

doc22 wrote: »
    If they were a AP they wouldn't have been entitled a CO position, The centralized mobility now kick you off all lists on promotion unless you revert within year and you have to apply for that too.

Is that the stuff that came in this year? That was last year. Could also be someone just fell through a crack in the system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

Rikand wrote: »
    You dont have to spend your life in traffic. Just 2 years tops and then you can put in for a transfer back down to the homeland. I know tons of people taking public transport to dublin from the west midlands as COs. They are counting down the days till they can transfer via mobility back nearer to home

Thanks for that . Appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 42 EamonS84

This is a bit off the beaten track but has anyone heard when Mobility is due to reopen?? Its on hold due to Covid. Thought someone might have heard something 🀔??

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭porridge365

Hi, does anybody know if or when the interviews for Dublin Portal inspector are coming up?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Cindy20201

Does anyone have any update on if they have called any interviews for Wicklow?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Horseylady

Anyone heard anything in offaly or westmeath about interviews yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Gaffer78

Hi, does anybody know if or when the interviews for Dublin Portal inspector are coming up?
    Thanks

They commenced this week

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭niallmacsuain

Was told yesterday that they're still at #29 for Dublin. Although I'm sure a poster the other day said she got called for interview and she was #30.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭LilacNails

What's the email to contact them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Faura12

Horseylady wrote: »
    Anyone heard anything in offaly or westmeath about interviews yet?

As of 23rd June they had called 1 for Offaly and 15 for Westmeath

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Faura12 wrote: »

and for those 15 people its probably only about 5 max positions that have opened.

Placed at 300 for Westmeath so not holding my breath

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lockoo

I did zoom interview last week, found the interview very difficult,

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭EmmetWhitey

Lockoo wrote: »
    I did zoom interview last week, found the interview very difficult,

What did you find difficult about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lockoo

I was asked how would I do a certain formula on excel after I said I can use excel.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭celticWario

Lockoo wrote: »
    I was asked how would I do a certain formula on excel after I said I can use excel.

I had an interview too, they asked me if I used excel and I said yes but they didn't ask me any formulas, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭EO2019

Did it take long for the results after interview?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭tiny14

Just wondering has anyone been in touch with pas about limerick or tipperary before i message them thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭claregal1

tiny14 wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone been in touch with pas about limerick or tipperary before i message them thanks

I messaged about 8 weeks ago re Limerick and they said at the time 5 had been interviewed .

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭tiny14

claregal1 wrote: »
    I messaged about 8 weeks ago re Limerick and they said at the time 5 had been interviewed .
    Same they told me back then thanks

How did u message them? I'd like to query my county.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jood10

I emailed on Thursday and they had interviewed 11 at that point.

Jood10 wrote: »

What email address did u use can I ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jood10

LilacNails wrote: »
    What email address did u use can I ask?

CO2020@publicjobs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Just four called in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭claregal1

Jood10 wrote: »

For Limerick was it ? It's moving slowly so ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Horseylady

Faura12 wrote: »

Thanks for the info, just wondering how are ye able to find these things out so I can keep an eye on it myself?

Advertisement