Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Big_Baner

Anyone from Kilkenny or Waterford heard anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭tiny14

Emailed pas an was told 5 for limerick & 3 for tipp & they not doing interviews at moment unless its short notice!! 1st time i got under 100 in both areas and nothing may happen with current situation so its a waiting game🀞🀞

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

A friend is in the early 20’s for Cork but hasn’t heard a whisper, I’ll update when he gets called for an interview or hears anything.

What are the odds of them extending the panel? Surely with the pandemic delaying everything, at least a month or two has been lost already now and nothing seems to be happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Big_Baner wrote: »
    Anyone from Kilkenny or Waterford heard anything yet?

My friend got top 5 for Waterford. Emailed PAS last week for an update and they had called 2 for interview at that stage.

She got an email today asking her to email back confirming if she was still interested in interviewing for a role, so she's expecting an interview imminently.

Email said they would be interviewing via Zoom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tritriagain

My friend got top 5 for Waterford. Emailed PAS last week for an update and they had called 2 for interview at that stage.

She got an email today asking her to email back confirming if she was still interested in interviewing for a role, so she's expecting an interview imminently.

Email said they would be interviewing via Zoom.
    I placed 38th in Waterford so looks like a long wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I'd say things will speed up a bit once more people start returning to their offices. Still a lot of people working from home and social distancing still a big issue in offices, so recruitment will be stalled a bit on those fronts.

Hopefully when things start getting back to (semi) normal, there'll be an uptake in staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Big_Baner

I'm sure the pace will pick up a bit once we get through these lockdown phases.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭AprilMayJune

Did you not come 51st in Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tritriagain

Did you not come 51st in Waterford?
    Haha.you're right . 39th in Wexford. Looks like a longer wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Blubelle18

fergald wrote: »
    My wife did interview for Laois over a week ago now. Placed no. 1 so hopefully movement will be quick.

How did she find the interview via zoom? How long did it last? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭AprilMayJune

Haha.you're right . 39th in Wexford. Looks like a longer wait.

A family member is in the 30’s was hoping for a minute that you’d dropped 13 places!!!

Once they get up through the numbers a bit to say 10 or 15 the effect of people not being able to hold on to places on two panels should come into play and numbers might move a bit quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭HungrySeagull

I believe there has still been some movement on the 2018 panel. I was contacted about a position a few weeks ago. I was so surprised, wasn't expecting it. I must have been one of the last hired off the 2018 panel. I didn't want to post anything until it was more official. This must also be why there hasn't been much movement on the 2020 campaign yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

I believe there has still been some movement on the 2018 panel. I was contacted about a position a few weeks ago. I was so surprised, wasn't expecting it. I must have been one of the last hired off the 2018 panel. I didn't want to post anything until it was more official. This must also be why there hasn't been much movement on the 2020 campaign yet.

What was your OOM?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭natc

Definitely movement still on the 2018 panel. Girl in my office got an offer from 2018 panel approx 2 weeks after they announced it closed. People must have been assigned roles before panel closed and PAS were slow to notify them.

Girl from my office is already replaced from internal competition. So things are starting to move now even if it is from last panel. PAS must be tying up loose ends from 2018 panel before focusing on 2020 panel.

What was your OOM?

For the 2018 or 2020?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 positivepenny

tiny14 wrote: »
    Emailed pas an was told 5 for limerick & 3 for tipp & they not doing interviews at moment unless its short notice!! 1st time i got under 100 in both areas and nothing may happen with current situation so its a waiting game🀞🀞

What did you say when emailing pas?? Have you to give ur candidate number or how does it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

For the 2018 or 2020?

For the 2018

For the 2018

I'll PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭trafficlight

Any update on Kerry? if they have started to Call?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mandik

I sent an inquiry across wondering where there are for counties Laois and Tipperary. They informed me that they have reached as far as 6 in Laois and 3 in Tipperary and that they hope to be doing a small amount of interviews this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭EO2019

mandik wrote: »
    I sent an inquiry across wondering where there are for counties Laois and Tipperary. They informed me that they have reached as far as 6 in Laois and 3 in Tipperary and that they hope to be doing a small amount of interviews this week.

I checked my county a week ago they’d reached number two. Trying to hold off til August to check again!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭tiny14

What did you say when emailing pas?? Have you to give ur candidate number or how does it work?

I just asked them was there any movement on the limerick & tipp panel for the co2020 panel and thats whst they told me but they are very nice & quick to reply & no candidate number just my name😊

Seeing as their only at single digit panel numbers in alot of counties, will they extend out this panel at the other end ? If things stay stopped for another few months, won't even get through a fraction of the top 1/3 ?

The last panel only finished 31st May so even in normal times they wouldn’t be much further along then this after only two weeks.

Thought it expired start of may

Nope end of May. First interviews weren’t end held for this panel until end of May, it was officially in place as of 1st June.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shrugh8p

My OOM in Mayo is in the top 10. I have Zoom interview Friday week. I also have a supplementary application to complete before then. Anybody else completed this? Or has anybody completed a Zoom interview yet? Any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ladz

FYI any midlands people. I got email today after i enquired about Longford & Westmeath. They haven't interviewed anyone for Longford yet, & have gotten as far of no. 8 for westmeath. She said "The above could change in the next couple of weeks so please feel to email in for another update." not sure whether she means its about to start moving, or just it could they don't know yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

How much time are you given from being notified to the interview ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Pasterickers

For Dublin people, they have called up to OOO 4 for interview at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lunab

Hi would anyone know where Sligo and Donegal numbers are at thank you .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Clarkeel

Lunab wrote: »
    Hi would anyone know where Sligo and Donegal numbers are at thank you .

Emailed a few days ago re Donegal and they advised they have not called anyone yet for interview

Advertisement