Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back on Irish soil and in bed in Tipp

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope you have a lie in Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Had a bit of a nap in the car on the way down from Dublin and I’m hoping I’ll manage a nice lie in tomorrow morning

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just another manic monday..

Morning all..lying in bed ,school starting today, back to the drudgery of uniforms, lunches,homework, dropping and collecting,traffic...where did the holidays go, calm before the storm because they've become nocturnal and wont want to get up...I don't want to get up either.

• Advertisement

Dreading traffic heading home today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Seph - where is the good strong coffee?!?

Autosport wrote: »
    It’s great being on holidays :)

Yes Auto it is :)
    Although I'm halfway through now, had such a lovely weekend & now am trying to persuade my brain that we still have 2 weeks together instead of thinking its half over!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Kitchenside with a Coffee, soon be heading to the office:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Oh oh oh tell me why I don't like Mondays, Tell me why I don't like Mondays...

Morning all,

It's bright but kind of misty just 9C

Kitchen with coffee wishing a couple of days away

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Back from a run ...off to work. Are schools back yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sofaside with 4 articles edited. Have one more to do now but more will probably come in soon.

Had a lovely weekend of catching up with mates and watching Liverpool win.

Lots of love to you all as you face into Monday. X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

On my way to dublin, will be my last free monday for a while, be having meetings from next week onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Love lifts us up where we belong la la la la la.....
    In work living the dream...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eleysian wrote: »
    Seph - where is the good strong coffee?!?

It's on the way 😀

tenor.gif?itemid=5827889

Kitchen side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

We had a busy, fun filled, family weekend; with much eating, a drink or three, and late nights. So, Mrs S and I are heading for a long leisurely stroll along the coast this morning to recharge the batteries. We may stop by the bakery on the way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Love lifts us up where we belong la la la la la.....
    In work living the dream...

I'm guessing you scored at the weekend ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I know nowt about style, i'll probably be buried in bootcut jeans and army boots.

My sister!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having coffee watching the birds flying around , lots of starlings swooping , clear blue skies here ,gorgeous morning , tis definitely good for the spirits !

• Advertisement

A Good Morning to all ye monday morning saints... and to us heathens, pray the good Lord doesnae return this day to dive bomb horse apples on any of our unrepentant noggins! ....as was earlied prophesied by the seers of after hours :pac: :D :pac:

*J-zus I'm going to hell for blasphemy* :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

cjmc wrote: »
    I'm guessing you scored at the weekend ?

Jaysus that was a big leap. I didn't even kick a ball all weekend....

Cometh the hour, cometh the disgruntled Grem....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gotta say that I dislike hotels that don't have coffee/tea facilities in their rooms and it always appears to be the more expensive hotels.

Anyway after 7 days of sitting around, my chariot is supposed to be ready and we shall take to the skies for some fun. If all goes well, Ireland bound tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,464 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside, just about made it in time for the second round of the crisp tournament.

A tense night ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The crisp tournament I know I can feel the giggles starting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,464 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    The crisp tournament I know I can feel the giggles starting :D

I hope someone does a Seph! :pac:

I hope someone does a Seph! :pac:

Ooh hoo hoo has a phrase been born?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Leaseissues

Having a pint on a terrace in Lisbon and then onto Porto tomorrow by plane or train ( will see what takes my fancy )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement