Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TRON (TRX)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭SDKev

Anyone notice a slow down withdrawing from Tron.network to binance?

Last night it was less than an hour - this morning its 5 hours & counting

Also, transfer fee from Binanace is now 76TRX, not 50

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Binance is just slow. It took 30 mins last night for a simple BTC/ETH exchange to show in my orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 wornx

i think not binance is slow but tron wallet, cause i am not able to find my transaction on etherscan

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dfunk

SDKev wrote: »

Last night it was less than an hour - this morning its 5 hours & counting

Also, transfer fee from Binanace is now 76TRX, not 50

I noticed that the fee has gone up too. I transferred last night and it was only 50TRX....how did you transfer out to binance? Did you need to use an etherium address?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

GreeBo wrote: »
    FYI the whole "no captch" thing on TRON is just slowness, not browser related.

If you wait long enough it will appear (15 minutes for me there)

On mobile the captcha appears for me but I can't grab the little puzzle piece to pull it into place. It just glitches and pulls the entire page. I have no issues on the computer in chrome.

dfunk wrote: »
    I noticed that the fee has gone up too. I transferred last night and it was only 50TRX....how did you transfer out to binance? Did you need to use an etherium address?

I was confused at the start, but someone clarified earlier in the thread to just use your TRX address on Binance, so thats what I did.
    I've completed a few transfers forward & back - just waiting on this mornings one, its been the longest time period so far.

Edit: My transfer this morning just hit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭- bo -

Yep. Took me 10-15 mins last night. Today is 2 and a half hours and counting...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

mik_da_man wrote: »
    I did just that on the TRON site, but it says "Enter an Ethereum address"
    And below it you have the option on how many TRX to send..

just to update on this, the TRX address is an ETH one.
    When I check the address on etherscan I can see the Deposits to TRON last night, but no withdrawal showing up yet...

just waiting on this mornings one, its been the longest time period so far.

Edit: My transfer this morning just hit...

How long roughly to transfer to binance?

• Advertisement

Last night was less than an hour

This morning nearly 5 hours.

I've just transferred it back to Tron :)

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

Mine took about 3 hours last night

I've just transferred it back to Tron :)

You transferred the full balance back and you'll get that 2-3x?
    Someone mentioned it previously in the thread that you need to setup another Tron account.

Thanks for quick replies!

SDKev you are transfering to completly new account or to the same ?

I've used the same account a couple of times but I have setup another one - with a different email and from a diff IP

EG - this morning I transferred 10k from Tron to Binance - I just transferred back 6k to Tron (Account 1) and 3k to Tron (Account 2) and left a small amount in Binance

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

I've used the same account a couple of times but I have setup another one - with a different email and from a diff IP  

EG - this morning I transferred 10k from Tron to Binance - I just transferred back 6k to Tron (Account 1) and 3k to Tron (Account 2) and left a small amount in Binance
    Have you successfully transferred to tron, gotten bonus, back to binance and back into the same tron account to get another bonus? Or does it have to be a new account? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,253 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

benjamin d wrote: »
    On mobile the captcha appears for me but I can't grab the little puzzle piece to pull it into place. It just glitches and pulls the entire page. I have no issues on the computer in chrome.

zoom out fully on mobile and it will work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Anyone concerned that them throwing thousands of free coins at thousands of users will completely devalue the coin for the rest of us !?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Anyone concerned that them throwing thousands of free coins at thousands of users will completely devalue the coin for the rest of us !?

ain't there also a coin burn due Q1 2018

Might be a good thing

The price is drifting downwards through all this...

Chancer3001: i could not reproduce that so i hope it is not true. I know it is devaluating the coin but till i could not do that i do not belive :P I will try one more time when i got my trx back to binance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Shauny2010

Don't you mean Tokens, not coins. :rolleyes:

it can be well applied FUD....

just moved TRX into tron wallet from binance in about an hour...no bonus...yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

I find it strange there is zero chat on the reddit forum about this. If so many free tron were being distributed people would be singing from the hilltops.

it is very hard to widthdraw money from that wallet now it is 3,5h and transaction isnt even started because i can not see it in etherscan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Whelo79 wrote:
    I find it strange there is zero chat on the reddit forum about this. If so many free tron were being distributed people would be singing from the hilltops.

Will we keep this to ourselves!!!!

august12 wrote: »
    Will we keep this to ourselves!!!!

Exactly! As soon as this goes on reddit it'll go viral and opens it up to all sorts of abuse and possibly hacking

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

wornx wrote: »
    it is very hard to widthdraw money from that wallet now it is 3,5h and transaction isnt even started because i can not see it in etherscan

I can only assume, and hope! that it's due to the volume of withdraws.
    The lack of any trx id or way to check it does worry me though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭- bo -

I'm 6 hours since mine and no sign of it either. Someone mentioned previously anything from 2 hours to 2 days :confused:

Did anyone get a bonus today? I topped up at lunch and haven't received anything... i wonder is that the end of it.

• Advertisement

Did anyone get a bonus today? I topped up at lunch and haven't received anything... i wonder is that the end of it.

I topped up today with Binance. Is it with them you get a bonus?

I topped up today with Binance. Is it with them you get a bonus?

No you have to move it to a wallet on https://tron.network/mine.html

It's complicated and frustrating, read over the thread for instructions. The application of bonuses is erratic, to put it mildly, so caveat emptor.

benjamin d wrote: »
    No you have to move it to a wallet on tron.network/mine.html

It's complicated and frustrating, read over the thread for instructions. The application of bonuses is erratic, to put it mildly, so caveat emptor.

Ah right. I've done that. Didn't work today btw

I'm wondering is it an overnight thing?

Ah right. I've done that. Didn't work today btw

My bonus took a while, my deposit was tripled on the first go and quadrupled on the second but initially it showed no bonus for either deposit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Have just moved it over for the craic to see what happens. Worst comes to worst I'll lose ten dollars in fees. I can manage that. Will update if I get anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Have just moved it over for the craic to see what happens. Worst comes to worst I'll lose ten dollars in fees. I can manage that. Will update if I get anything.
    Also, how are people seeing their "bonus"? Just my periodically refreshing the wallet?

i think there is no bonus, i think somebody is trying to make rumours about "bonus" and thanks to that more and more people will open a wallet on scam site....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7p6vyb/beware_google_ad_tron_wallet_scam/

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

joxers25 wrote: »
    Just landed back in xchange

xfered back to tron - nothing yet.....

1st time was instant - waiting 16 hours now :(

• Advertisement

i think there is no bonus, i think somebody is trying to make rumours about "bonus" and thanks to that more and more people will open a wallet on scam site....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7p6vyb/beware_google_ad_tron_wallet_scam/

Nonsense, I've had multiple bonuses applied -

My first deposit I got nothing, I transferred it immediately after it was posted in this thread.
    The second and subsequent deposits have had bonuses applied, Im waiting on today's deposit to have a bonus applied

But even if the current TRX in the wallet goes, I've still done very well out of this

I got dbl first time at deposit - sent back to xchange - back to ddifferent tron account.

how many on here got

nothing at all
    nothing then bonus after x hours.
    double
    treble
    quadruple

ta

My first deposit I got nothing, I transferred it immediately after it was posted in this thread.
    The second and subsequent deposits have had bonuses applied, Im waiting on today's deposit to have a bonus applied

But even if the current TRX in the wallet goes, I've still done very well out of this
    Was anything subsequently applied to your first deposit or did you withdraw it again?

GreeBo wrote: »
    Was anything subsequently applied to your first deposit or did you withdraw it again?

1st - got nothing
    2nd - got 2x bonus

Transfer to Binance - rinse & repeat

Are you using the same tranche of TRX to get more bonuses by moving it over and back?

1st - got nothing
    2nd - got 2x bonus

Transfer to Binance - rinse & repeat

How long did you leave the first deposit in place on tron.com?

Wondering if its time based.

• Advertisement

sent some coins over there myself.

hoping its legit

hoping i get a bonus

will report back

yobit withdraw is 10 TRX

how long are you waiting for transfer to binance ?

20 mins to transfer from.binance to tronwallet.
    No bonus now anyways....

I'll leave it 24 hours and try withdraw tomorrow

i meant how long does it takes to withdraw from official tron wallet to exchange...

• Advertisement
Advertisement