Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

jellybear wrote: »
    My birthday too :) Twas a roundy one for me!! Happy birthday to your youngest! Stuffed my face with chipper and chocolate fudge cake :D Yum!

Belated birthday wishes jellybear :)

Just about to eat a bowl of porridge with chopped grapes and raspberries and some therm tablet that is meant to give me energy just given to me by my daughter. Hmmmm, I hope to see great results, I'm like someone who didn't sleep last night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

bassy wrote: »
    where did you buy the mc gargles ?.

If you struggle to find it, it's readily available in dunnes at 3 for 9 or 4 for 10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

sweet chilli wrap with home made chips and a can of club orange zero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,213 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

sweet chilli wrap with home made chips and a can of club orange zero.

Get the beer out!

Walkers salt and vinegar and a Rockshore.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Get the beer out!

Walkers salt and vinegar and a Rockshore.

to early for beer for me,will crack open a few later :)

• Advertisement

to early for beer for me,will crack open a few later :)

I'm the opposite. Early in and early out. Can't do late night drinking of any kind. But I can eat a house at all hours of night.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

G&T, crisps and chocolate.

I'm the opposite. Early in and early out. Can't do late night drinking of any kind. But I can eat a house at all hours of night.:D

old age catching up on you G :D

old age catching up on you G :D

Older. Wiser. Tireder. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

2 seeded brown bread rolls with salad leaves, roast peppers, red onion, cucumber and sweet corn.

Malteers bar ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Latte

Fathom wrote: »
    Latte

by the pool :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Munchies

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Burrito with egg and bacon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

O'Donnell's Ballymaloe.

I made a pizza earlier too but put far too much cheese on it and destroyed the oven. Was class though.

_

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,956 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

A packet of these !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Crunchy Chilli Nuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Homemade lasagne chips and creamy coleslaw :) stuffed now

dinner was potatoes,brocolli,carrots,cauliflower,ham,turkey,stuffing and gravy.

Basic enough today. Bacon, sausage and egg for breakie. Pork steak, mash, peas, carrots and gravy for dinner. Some croquettes too! Little G just had a late dessert of Cadbury buttons and Chocolate icecream. Its Sunday! Not a pick on her either.:D

• Advertisement

A bit of a weird day food wise, not able to eat much as woke up feeling anxious. So I had a yoghurt and a banana around 10. An apple at about 4.30. Made up for it with meatballs and tagliatelle for dinner :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Green & Black's Vanilla Ice Cream :D
    (It was on special offer in Tesco!)

Steak and kidney pie with home made chips and club orange zero.

Dominos pizza !!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

A big plate of cheesy pasta, the weather makes me crave all the carbs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A banana just now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was trying to eat a clock earlier and it was time comsuming :pac:

😀😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

A pot of spaghetti hoops, a white roll with butter and a cup of tea

A peppered steak , on it's own , haven't had one in over a year , it was lovely :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Had sirloin steak, baby boiled potatoes, celery, carrots and broccoli, followed by Christmas pudding and custard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

I was trying to eat a clock earlier and it was time comsuming :pac:

😀😀

Think you put an 'L' in there by mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Fresh Cod with a white wine sauce served with Carrots, Peas and Mashed Potatoes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Fillet steaks with peppered mash, garlic butter and a bowl of salty petit pois

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Think you put an 'L' in there by mistake.

Take it to the other thread Sam. This one is truly pure and about the grub.:D

Had sirloin steak, baby boiled potatoes, celery, carrots and broccoli, followed by Christmas pudding and custard.
    Autosport wrote: »
    Fresh Cod with a white wine sauce served with Carrots, Peas and Mashed Potatoes :)
    Fillet steaks with peppered mash, garlic butter and a bowl of salty petit pois

All top meals lads. Very boring here tonight. Home made burgers with some mash and beans. Peas for me. Gravy for the ladies. Pepper sauce for me. I have particular tastes.

• Advertisement

Sausage casserole (Hairy Bikers recipe) with mash. I had to open a bottle of red wine for a glass to go in the casserole so thought I might as well have a glass :)

fry up with peas yes peas not beans :)

fry up with peas yes peas not beans :)

I don't think Ive ever had a fry up with peas ever! But I've seen it served alright. I'd be open to it though. Love peas - and beans.:D

I don't think Ive ever had a fry up with peas ever! But I've seen it served alright. I'd be open to it though. Love peas - and beans.:D

a first for me :D but was grand,give it a go G.

Wholemeal pasta with sun dried tomato pesto , that's it , done for the night now .
    Maybe :D

• Advertisement

a ice cold chilled can of club orange zero,burpppp excuse me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

Mini eggs and cidona with ice :D

Pizza

No clocks for dinner though :pac:

Bread rolls with salad.

Marks and Spencer’s cheese puffs
    Kit kat cookies and cream

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Lucozade and a flake :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Lucozade and a flake :)

funny mixture ;) wheres the cone :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Lidl were doing this offer of a bottle of San Miguel and a free Chalice for just €4.95 so I had to get one.

smc2.jpg

Course if the bottle was for sale for €1.25 and the Chalice for €3.75...... no way would I buy 'em both, what a rip off.

Together it's a bargain though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Just ONE spoonful of Nutella I told myself... :rolleyes: :o

Taco Tuesday's Tacos

• Advertisement
Advertisement