Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,139 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bassy wrote: »
    the cheek of you G not impressed with that remark lol god no is the answer.
    was often in supermacs and my son would get one after he,s meal,so then at home i came up with the idea of muffin/icecream.

My daughter swears by it.....in Supermacs. I may try it at home.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭bassy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    My daughter swears by it.....in Supermacs. I may try it at home.:D

go for it G and do one for your daughter,you can tell her you,ve bought supermacs to her in house :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am in knots here with ye two lads :D

G , was too cold(lazy) to get out of the car and walk in tbh , Bassy , the muffin on it's own would be fine , not with the icecream though !

Mam of 4 wrote: »

G , was too cold(lazy) to get out of the car and walk in tbh , Bassy , the muffin on it's own would be fine , not with the icecream though !

i was only thinking of you mam and a nice treat :) bassy the muffin man :D

i was only thinking of you mam and a nice treat :) bassy the muffin man :D

Oh it'd be a nice treat alright , if you like ice cream :p

• Advertisement

Oh it'd be a nice treat alright , if you like ice cream :p

stick a flake in it so :D

Yup! Just for you Mam, gonna get a blueberry muffin tomorrow and mill it with Ice Cream. Muffins are great, but frozen Ice cream isn't good at all. I'll try it anyway! The urge is on me.:D

Blueberry muffins are the best !

Ice cream , doesn't really agree with me , but stick a flake in it for Bassy too :D

Blueberry muffins are the best !

Ice cream , doesn't really agree with me , but stick a flake in it for Bassy too :D

Bassy is cool!

Bassy is cool!

why thank you sir G

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Inspired by mam I got a lunch box with curry sauce and a coke. She upgraded me to the lunch box but didn't charge me. I think she was trying to use up the chicken.
    Stuffed now though but barely ate yesterday so needed food.

Inspired by mam I got a lunch box with curry sauce and a coke. She upgraded me to the lunch box but didn't charge me. I think she was trying to use up the chicken.
    Stuffed now though but barely ate yesterday so needed food.

Lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

That muffin and ice cream in Supermac’s is amazing, must try a homemade one sometime :D

fry up this evening and added a butchers burger to it and nice brown soda bread,can of club orange zero gone in to freezer for 10 mins to get it nicely chilled to quench my thirst.

fry up this evening and added a butchers burger to it and nice brown soda bread,can of club orange zero gone in to freezer for 10 mins to get it nicely chilled to quench my thirst.

Close to a mixed grill there. I made little G roast chicken and spuds. Gonna have some sirloin steak with mushrooms, onions and chips shortly. Having a few Friday nights beers first. Fancy a late dinner tonight.

Close to a mixed grill there. I made little G roast chicken and spuds. Gonna have some sirloin steak with mushrooms, onions and chips shortly. Having a few Friday nights beers first. Fancy a late dinner tonight.

G have you not read the red meat thread :D

sounds delicious,i would have to eat first and have the beers later.i could,nt drink then eat no way.

will be having some beers later,but now time to get that chilled can of club orange zero.

G have you not read the red meat thread :D

sounds delicious,i would have to eat first and have the beers later.i could,nt drink then eat no way.

will be having some beers later,but now time to get that chilled can of club orange zero.

Red meat thread??? Fook em!:D

I'm an early tippler then food, then TV, then bed.

Red meat thread??? Fook em!:D

I'm an early tippler then food, then TV, then bed.

I've started to tipple as I cook, it was a Christmas treat but finding it hard to wean myself off it lol.

I've started to tipple as I cook, it was a Christmas treat but finding it hard to wean myself off it lol.

duvet mind you don,t tipple to much cause you could burn the food and there be more smoke than you would see at a michael jackson concert :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The youngest's birthday today so it was a Big Mac meal with a strawberry milkshake and then home for birthday cake and tea :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sensations, Thai sweet chilli flavour. Starting the gym on Monday so I’m alright to stuff myself this weekend :D:p

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sensations, Thai sweet chilli flavour. Starting the gym on Monday so I’m alright to stuff myself this weekend :D:p

go on ya good thing kitty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭jellybear

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    The youngest's birthday today so it was a Big Mac meal with a strawberry milkshake and then home for birthday cake and tea :)

My birthday too :) Twas a roundy one for me!! Happy birthday to your youngest! Stuffed my face with chipper and chocolate fudge cake :D Yum!

a bag a tesco cheese and onion crisps lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

jellybear wrote: »
    My birthday too :) Twas a roundy one for me!! Happy birthday to your youngest! Stuffed my face with chipper and chocolate fudge cake :D Yum!

happy birthday :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chicken burrito

Fathom wrote: »
    Chicken burrito

at the swimming pool :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Nice cold McGargles Lager washed down with some Aldi lattice crisps

GBX wrote: »
    Nice cold McGargles Lager washed down with some Aldi lattice crisps

where did you buy the mc gargles ?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭GBX

where did you buy the mc gargles ?.

Actually got some from my brother who works in a pub.

Advertisement